Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - I have just... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

GrampZ

Post Wed May 24, 2006 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

roy Green wrote:
i have just taken out advantage membership, now that i can put some time in to my entries, rather then trying to finish in under an hour, except to see some, maybe not winning, but far better standard entries then at present!

Heck, you could have paid me half the monthly fee and I'd have sent you the pix on the sly! Oh well, good luck!

G

Micose

Post Wed May 24, 2006 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Death of a Clown wrote:
roy Green wrote:
Death of a Clown wrote:
Heh, when I first got the advantage, I was all set to start winning contests. When the first few advantage images didn't do so hot, I realized that maybe I'm not as good as I thought, and that I'm a lousy judge of my own images.

Now I have no expectations when I enter an image.

My first ever entry, got 21 votes, it took me 15 minutes and i had no direction at all, i was just messing around and suddenly the picture started to take shape. I thought i was set to start doing real well, but 23 entires latter im yet to beat the 21 votes mark Sad

Im really pleased with my entry for tomorrow, come near the top? i wouldnt bank on it! Beat 21 votes? Im very hopefull that it will!

Just keep them coming and you'll get a winner when you least expect it.

yea
anfa

Post Wed May 24, 2006 10:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose, have you nothining to say yourself. You keep quoteing othter people.
SAD! Get your own mind!

blue_lurker

Post Wed May 24, 2006 11:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree with Anfa...oh wait a sec...no I dont...well yes I do about the good stuff...but not the bad stufff...not that any thinbg he saids is bad...ah sheet Im going to bad... Confused

roy Green

Post Thu May 25, 2006 8:29 am   Reply with quote         

Now the only one with out votes Crying or Very sad

I have no idea which of my pics will do well! the 2 which did best, i didnt like but just put them up anyway!

Post Thu May 25, 2006 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Good effort, man, but the background is really rough. Going to have to get that cleaned up.

yello_piggy

Post Thu May 25, 2006 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

roy Green wrote:
i have just taken out advantage membership, now that i can put some time in to my entries, rather then trying to finish in under an hour, except to see some, maybe not winning, but far better standard entries then at present!

good boy, right decision!

roy Green

Post Mon May 29, 2006 8:57 am   Reply with quote         

I have not done quite as well as i planned to, but I am seeing a good positive trend here people! The past 5 entires have all been over 10 votes! Includeing one of 19 votes which is my second highest ever! It wont be long since i once again break the 20 votes barrier which only my first ever entry broke! Hey maybe ill even break 25 with in a week or so!

roy Green

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Well it has been 1 week, i have just rebroken the 20 mark point in the two kisses contest, i can say with allmost complete certainty, i shall beat my own record seeing as i only need 1 more vote to match it and im looking hopefully towards that 25 marks point as it looks like i will make it, who knows, i could even make 30!

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Ummmm........ You seem way too concerned with votes. Quality work will bring the votes. Not talking about getting them in the forum.
I'm sure EVERYONE thinks about votes and loves to get votes but really, if you're not happy with your "scores", put more effort in your work not in worrying out loud about it in public. Honesty, it's a little off-putting. Just my humble opinion....

Z

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:42 pm   Reply with quote         

I came second once I tells ya! SECOND! SECOND! Laughing

roy Green

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:36 am   Reply with quote         

im not worrying about them! Im happy im doing well!

TheShaman

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:50 am   Reply with quote         

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
I came second once I tells ya! SECOND! SECOND! Laughing

hey snap. but i dont mind coming second because i lost to yellow piggy and his entry was awesome (and it was his first win). now if i would have lost to the likes of reyrey or billtvshow who win everything *rolls up sleeves and makes fist* it wouldnt be pretty Laughing Laughing

BroChris

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:55 pm   Reply with quote         

I got my first third the other day. I was quite excited.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - I have just... - Reply to topic