Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
I'd like an X-Box

i've got an extra one...wanna buy it? Wink

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:

i've got an extra one...wanna buy it? Wink

HE works in mysterious ways. Thank you!

still waiting for the end of children's suffering, but at least I'll have Grand Theft Auto while HE works it out

Canuck <º)))><

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:

About the site -

If I could just make one suggestion - I think you'll have better luck convincing people of your message if you increased your usage of the words "truth" and "logic". I'm just not seeing them enough.

Umm, I'm not trying to convince anyone. Where did you get that?

badcop wrote:

oh wait..I have another favorite. It's where you slag Buddhism. Or maybe where you badmouth Hinduism? Ahhh I can't decide. I'll just say I like the part where you insult everyone's views but your own.
Keep up the great work

How is asking honest questions, and stating agreed facts, slagging, or badmouthing? Maybe I should have used subtle innuendo, but I would have needed you for that Very Happy

By the way, since you mocked how I account for universal, abstract invarient laws, how do you account for them again?

As I said, this was not intended to start a theological debate again, but all those reading this thread should watch for an answer to that question. Don't hold your breath. Very Happy

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

answers? there are none, sorry. Razz

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Here's a question:
Which came first...the chicken or the egg?

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places.
Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it.
Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past.
Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you.
Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests.
After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.

mikey

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Where do idea's come from? Rolling Eyes ~ when you cut yourself why does it heal? Rolling Eyes ~ Why can Chris angel fly and levitate from one building to another? and walk up and down the side of a building Shocked Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º wrote:
Umm, I'm not trying to convince anyone. Where did you get that?

ummm, I'm not sure if you're serious about this but ok...

let's start with the title, "ProofThatGodExists", and work our way down.

I realize it's not called "DudeI'mTotallyTryingToConvinceYouThatGodExists", but only because that's not as catchy.

Canuck <º wrote:
How is asking honest questions, and stating agreed facts, slagging, or badmouthing? ?

Using semantincs like "agreed facts" will only work on people who grunt a lot and I don't grunt. I will say that although the methodology in your site is someone laughable, I didn't have a problem with it until I encountered the part about other people's beliefs.

Canuck <º wrote:
Maybe I should have used subtle innuendo, but I would have needed you for that Very Happy

You say subtle innuendo, I say universal invariant law of sarcasm - yet more proof that god exists.

Canuck <º wrote:
By the way, since you mocked how I account for universal, abstract invarient laws, how do you account for them again?

I'm sorry but what part of "an all knowing, all seeing, omnipresent, omnipotent, supernatural being who created and rules over the universe" don't you understand?

Canuck <º)))><

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
answers? there are none, sorry. Razz

Is it absolutely true that there are no answers?

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
Here's a question:
Which came first...the chicken or the egg?

The chicken

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
Where do idea's come from? Rolling Eyes ~ when you cut yourself why does it heal? Rolling Eyes ~ Why can Chris angel fly and levitate from one building to another? and walk up and down the side of a building Shocked Rolling Eyes

There are people who believe in magic and there are people who look closer and discover the cables.

I'm not even sure why you brought up the magician analogy?

Canuck <º)))><

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:23 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:

I'm sorry but what part of "an all knowing, all seeing, omnipresent, omnipotent, supernatural being who created and rules over the universe" don't you understand?

Ah so you do believe in God. My apologies.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Looks much better.

The rollover on the big gray buttons have an ugly "flash" or "blink" of a gray box when it rolls over - kind of ruins the Bevelled Wonder of the buttons for me. Might just be my browser, but I do use the Most Popular Browser In The World, so I hope you can tweak this.

Definately an improvement over the original look of the site.

I appreciate that, ReinMan. As for the blink, I see it too in some versions of IE. I think it must just be a certain version, but I don't see it in every's version of IE. I'm not sure what's causing it yet, but I'll work on it.
anfa

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Canuck <º)))>< - As a practicing British Muslim I find all you have to say very offensive!*
*The bit about me being a practicing British Muslim was a complete lie.

Canuck <º)))><

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:49 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Canuck <º)))>< - As a practicing British Muslim I find all you have to say very offensive!*
*The bit about me being a practicing British Muslim was a complete lie.

Indeed truth can be offensive to those who deny it, yet it remains the truth.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic