Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Angels among us - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Sassy, I think what you did was very honorable. Thanks for sharing. It's so important to encourage people to listen to their hearts.

I think I also could tell a view stories. This one is about an animal.

Recently I rescued a pigeon. I think it's the third or so... My dog loves to cheat them, but this one just wouldn't fly away when he ran towards it. I looked at it and knew it was half dead. A sports or messenger pigeon. A man passed by with his dog and said "Oh, leave the bird, it's sick!" and went his way...

Ok... Little birdie. Now you're mine Smile

I went home to get a towel, and took it home in my arms. I offered it some water. It would drink 10 small spoonful right away. Poor thing, totally exhausted and skinny. How can people see this and just go awayyyy???? I'll never get it.
Some kind people on an internet pigeon forum helped me to find out what would be the best to do for it and to allocate her symptoms.
I went to the petshop and got pigeonfood - which it really almost fell into coz she loved it so much Wink. I put it into a big basket, a lot of paper underneath, water and food. And a lot of love Wink. A few days it just sat in the basket on my balkony and I talked to it. I was happy the little bird would eat. And then - one day it was gone.

I have to admit I was a little bit sad. It's easy for me to get in touch with creatures and build up a relationship...

But then... it came back. Yes, it still has lunch and dinner on my balkony Smile. Every day it comes to see if there is something to eat in her basket. I think, now it lives on our roof, maybe found a mate and hopefully makes a family. I am so happy that I could help her to get back to a good health.

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to psc!! Hope you have fun here.....
now get to choppin

If you have any questios feel free to ask.

This site is addicting

cafn8d

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Random acts of kindness do not need to be large. From a family friend when I was little: "When you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours."

kallekelly

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Random acts of kindness do not need to be large. From a family friend when I was little: "When you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours."

I love that! Great quote.

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to psc!! Hope you have fun here.....
now get to choppin

If you have any questios feel free to ask.

This site is addicting

Sassy

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Very true Caf....sometimes its an animal,sometimes a smile sometimes a need....it really just comes down to looking past yourself and having the will to give something of yourself...ev1 has something to give ...

Everyone.... even you Marx ya just need to Want to give and follow thru....

OK ev1 now STFU and Chop!!! Laughing

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

The quote is a chinese saying I guess.

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:23 pm   Reply with quote         

creartist wrote:
The quote is a chinese saying I guess.

nope, was perfect enlish Wink

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

creartist wrote:
Sassy, I think what you did was very honorable. Thanks for sharing. It's so important to encourage people to listen to their hearts.

I think I also could tell a view stories. This one is about an animal.

Recently I rescued a pigeon. I think it's the third or so... My dog loves to cheat them, but this one just wouldn't fly away when he ran towards it. I looked at it and knew it was half dead. A sports or messenger pigeon. A man passed by with his dog and said "Oh, leave the bird, it's sick!" and went his way...

Ok... Little birdie. Now you're mine Smile

I went home to get a towel, and took it home in my arms. I offered it some water. It would drink 10 small spoonful right away. Poor thing, totally exhausted and skinny. How can people see this and just go awayyyy???? I'll never get it.
Some kind people on an internet pigeon forum helped me to find out what would be the best to do for it and to allocate her symptoms.
I went to the petshop and got pigeonfood - which it really almost fell into coz she loved it so much Wink. I put it into a big basket, a lot of paper underneath, water and food. And a lot of love Wink. A few days it just sat in the basket on my balkony and I talked to it. I was happy the little bird would eat. And then - one day it was gone.

I have to admit I was a little bit sad. It's easy for me to get in touch with creatures and build up a relationship...

But then... it came back. Yes, it still has lunch and dinner on my balkony Smile. Every day it comes to see if there is something to eat in her basket. I think, now it lives on our roof, maybe found a mate and hopefully makes a family. I am so happy that I could help her to get back to a good health.

I would of done the same....but I would of tossed it in the air and say, "Fly little birdie, fly..." but as the bird came back down to earth I would of smacked the living hell of of it with a Louisville Slugger.....

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:48 pm   Reply with quote         

I am sorry to read about your dog Sassy:(
I know what means to lose an animal like cat, dog or bird:(
We also lost a cat, it was at 18 years old:(
She was a kind as our baby

Michel

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:24 pm   Reply with quote         

A member of PSC died? Why is everyone confused?

arcaico

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

I died????? Damn, why am I the last one to know the things????

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:45 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
I died????? Damn, why am I the last one to know the things????

Nah...you ain't dead...just asleep...now...
WAKE UP!

fempie

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Where am I ? Shocked

(but seriously... Love the story. When everybody would treat oneanother a bit better, the world would look differently)

Marx-Man

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:55 pm   Reply with quote         

L@rue wrote:
I am sorry to read about your dog Sassy:(
I know what means to lose an animal like cat, dog or bird:(
We also lost a cat, it was at 18 years old:(
She was a kind as our baby

rofl... its not her dog

Morality... what i think others want me to do and dont do.

Say what i think. if its harsh.
its probably true...

If i was the postie... hmm

i probably would have forwarded it to a priest
instead of making mysef feel mightier than thou by mascarading as a divine being...

at least you can then get intouch with the preist instead i just wonder how disappointed that lil one is gonna be when the make pretend world crumbles.

Whats that timmay dead letter office worker there was no angel. sounds worse eh...

its called consequences ya mentioned them earlier.

except reality for a religion is very twisted.

i just wonder how she will take it... hmm?

j-man... thx for showing me this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN3hVL6vzxM

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Angels among us - Reply to topic