Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Angels among us - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:25 pm   Reply with quote         

dunno wrote:
now whats that again? did he switch to destruction mode? Shocked

One can only hope.

{{mumble grumble}}

arcaico

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Marx-Man wrote:
I stopped paying attention when my sig turned red.

how can a master designer not even recognize colors? For an evil master, you are lousy... you could have given the pantone color for yer sig... Oh wait... you couldn't... you probably think pantone is the first pants in yer wardrobe...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
you probably think pantone is the first pants in yer wardrobe
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Marx-Man

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Your funny you should hang your self and take a photo of it to share with the world when they cut you down from the rafters.

Twisted Evil

Edit

And that kids is how you twist a nice post from "A letter from god" into Arc swinging from the ceiling. we will miss you sniff. but seriously we need that snap to chop

Laughing

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

no, marx...edit that again...
YOU REALLY NEED TO CHOP.

No, wait...are we gonna sit back and let this no-talent, no posting know it all tell certain RESPECTED members of this community...who actually contribute to this site...that he should hang himself???

Marx, with all dues respect...and there ain't much...you should leave now, go back to that other site and let us do what we do best here...CHOP.

Marx-Man

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:29 pm   Reply with quote         

already chopped so stfu Razz

Twisted Evil

its not the best and i aint making excuses

But it has got the most connotations of any image i have posted to date.

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Marx-Man wrote:
already chopped so stfu Razz

Twisted Evil

its not the best and i aint making excuses

You are correct in that statement...for someone who knows everything about PS...that's not a good way to show it.
And I'll STFU when I feel like it.

oregongal

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, I'm definitely a Newbie here. And Sassy, yes, I've seen the likes of Marx-man before. But I have seen the true snapshot of PSC, and people are mostly and genuinely civil and kind. It's always much easier to spill out the vile when you're hidden, faceless and almost anonymous.

Marx-man, you make the mistake of criticizing religion for all the faults of mankind. Just remember that religions don't commit evil, the people within them can and sometimes do.

And with that, hello, my name is Joan and I'm a pixelholic.

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:02 pm   Reply with quote         

oregongal wrote:
Well, I'm definitely a Newbie here. And Sassy, yes, I've seen the likes of Marx-man before. But I have seen the true snapshot of PSC, and people are mostly and genuinely civil and kind. It's always much easier to spill out the vile when you're hidden, faceless and almost anonymous.

Marx-man, you make the mistake of criticizing religion for all the faults of mankind. Just remember that religions don't commit evil, the people within them can and sometimes do.

And with that, hello, my name is Joan and I'm a pixelholic.

HI JOAN!
Pay no attention to M***. He is not a true representative of the wonderful community we have here at PSC...and if I haven't said it...Welcome...I too am a pixelholic.

kallekelly

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         

This started out as such a nice topic. Sad
By the way, I can't remember who said that people who haven't posted at least 10 chops, but I did have a comment about that... I'm a newbie around here... only two chops thus far... and I don't feel the need to cause trouble. Rather, I'd like to get to know the people around here who are better choppers than myself and learn from them. I am learning everything I can, and the only reason that I haven't turned in 10 chops is because some of my projects have been garbage, and I didn't think that they were worth posting next to the good stuff everyone else was posting. I'm sure I'm not the only one like me out there. The only people who should not be allowed to post are people who purposely set out to cause trouble and upset things.
Oh... and hi, Joan! Welcome aboard.

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello and welcome to PSC Smile

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:09 pm   Reply with quote         

kallekelly wrote:
This started out as such a nice topic. Sad
By the way, I can't remember who said that people who haven't posted at least 10 chops, but I did have a comment about that... I'm a newbie around here... only two chops thus far... and I don't feel the need to cause trouble. Rather, I'd like to get to know the people around here who are better choppers than myself and learn from them. I am learning everything I can, and the only reason that I haven't turned in 10 chops is because some of my projects have been garbage, and I didn't think that they were worth posting next to the good stuff everyone else was posting. I'm sure I'm not the only one like me out there. The only people who should not be allowed to post are people who purposely set out to cause trouble and upset things.
Oh... and hi, Joan! Welcome aboard.

Not to worry...that comment was directed and pertaining to a certain person that has taken this thread and turned it inside out...as usual.
We welcome you and any questions you may have. MOST of us are very helpful to newbies because...at one time or another...we've all been there.
No one claims to know everything about Photoshop, we are all learning new things every day...so welcome and enjoy.
Very Happy

By the way...great first post:
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/106841/display.html

kallekelly

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:

Not to worry...that comment was directed and pertaining to a certain person that has taken this thread and turned it inside out...as usual.
We welcome you and any questions you may have. MOST of us are very helpful to newbies because...at one time or another...we've all been there.
No one claims to know everything about Photoshop, we are all learning new things every day...so welcome and enjoy.
Very Happy

Smile Thanks. I've been lurking around here a while, and I know that this is a really great place to be.

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to PSC

Its a freindly place dispite the ahem... occaisional hangings...

Brushes up rubble with broom into strangly convieniant dust pan.

It gets like that when i say somthing that causes controversy which is often...

usually i get quoted and then i cant edit it

thats what fueled the fire in the first case

but i do get the odd funny looks it pays to not take me seriously unless i got ma crit hat on Razz

Sassy

Post Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Marx-Man wrote:

And that kids is how you twist a nice post from "A letter from god" into Arc swinging from the ceiling. we will miss you sniff. but seriously we need that snap to chop

Laughing

Yeah ya jerk thanks for Highjacking my "Kind" thread as far as I am concerned your the one that should be swinging not Arc (Sass cuts the rope)WTF is your problem anyway ?? if your so unhappy with life that you need to boast and obviously not be able to pony up and put your chopping where your mouth is why even bother boasting?? All it shows ev1 is your completely full of shit...I try to find the good in ev1 but I am tired of looking for it in you cause it dosen't exist and that is a very sad thing...

Don't go away mad...just go away.....HANG elsewhere and take your rope with ya ..

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Angels among us - Reply to topic