Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Alias-voting - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

TheShaman

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

Sassy wrote:
Thanks Rashdog..Is this going to be a sticky or in the rules somewhere??

Your right its not as much fun when you know things are fishy in the voting dept.

Do you really need a sticky note or a rule that tells you not to cheat? Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

I don't need aliasses! I have too much money Twisted Evil

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:59 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Laughing Laughing actually, after a few minutes of thought, I do know what your on about.... I think Laughing

dont take it it personally marco, I wanted to whine in general and your's is the first name that popped into my head.

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

wouldn't the time making aliases be better spent learning to make better chops? whatever.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

ahhh no worries Fungus, I am used to it Laughing

Sassy

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="TheShaman"]
Sassy wrote:
Thanks Rashdog..Is this going to be a sticky or in the rules somewhere??

Your right its not as much fun when you know things are fishy in the voting dept.

Do you really need a sticky note or a rule that tells you not to cheat? Rolling Eyes[/quote

Sean I don't need it but someone does or this thread would not even exist so yeah it needs to be in the rules.Then when they get caught they can't use the excuse they didn't know because some people truly are stupid!

FINESTCALL WROTE:
Rules are meant to be broken, think about it for a second before you reply. Whats a life without trills? people don't make aliases just to cheat, they do it to see if they can get away with it.
I see no point in cheating, but its is good once in a while to do something different. I'm sure its been done in the past, but not many has gotten away with it. How many people are remembered in this life for all the things that they did before they die? not many, but it comes a time when you can do something other people think is wrong. For instance... it was me who created "rashdog." the other day, the real rashdog was offended and he said something to me. Well shi* happens and i got caught... but no one is going to take that from me, the fact that I at least tried.If i get baned or something its fine, but i would really like not to

Ps

Thanks rashdog for not banning me, but i can't say i won't trying anything again.

I have to much time in my hands

FinestCall that was not a funny stunt you pulled on Rashdog and your lucky he didn't ban you but its flat out Stupid to say you'll pull something stupid again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

just so we're clear Sas, that comment wasn't really directed at you, more or less a generalization.

you're right... people can be idiots and people should know not to cheat, but if they are going to, a sticky note or a rule (which I believe is plain common sense) isn't going to stop them Wink

its really just sad to me that this thread even exists I guess.

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge says all aliasholes should be beaten with a big stick, on the subject of sticky topics, splodge says most forums have a sticky note saying forgodsake read this first, then lay out a few basic rules, "dont mention voting" ect,

now splodge says all aliasholes should be beaten with a big sticky stick,

i think all aliases should be loved, we are .ppl just like you, prick me,,, do i not beep???

Sassy

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
just so we're clear Sas, that comment wasn't really directed at you, more or less a generalization.

you're right... people can be idiots and people should know not to cheat, but if they are going to, a sticky note or a rule (which I believe is plain common sense) isn't going to stop them Wink

its really just sad to me that this thread even exists I guess.

I knew what you meant Sean and I didn't take it personal..and yup its sad the thread has to exist.No a sticky or rule won't stop them but it shows INTENT when they ignore the rule to be stupid, its an easier decision for the admin to ban them for doing it. its sorta like having to put Caution : hot coffee on Mc Donalds Coffee cups ..

You can't teach common sense and stupid is forever Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

HAhahha Hi Splodge..your sticky stick never voted for itself did it??

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Sassy wrote:

I knew what you meant Sean and I didn't take it personal

its sorta like having to put Cautuion : hot coffee on Mc Donalds Coffee cups ..

You can't teach common sense and stupid is forever Laughing Laughing

Hug good!
and what a profound statement. Laughing

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Repent all ye aliasses! redemption time draweth nigh! ~ hmmm..
I got to teach my neighbors and cousins how to chop" Rolling Eyes Laughing

ReyRey

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

I don't even have time to chop under my own name. Who the F#@!k has time to do it under two?????? Get a job for crying out loud!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

creatrix

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:37 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I don't even have time to chop under my own name. Who the F#@!k has time to do it under two?????? Get a job for crying out loud!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

OK, I admit it. I've been using aliases here for quite a while now. Mods, you can go ahead and delete these user accounts; Rey, Anfa, Marco, Claf, Desh, Shaman, Micose.....oh.....and this one http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16089 Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Alias-voting - Reply to topic