Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - COOLAB EMERGENCY!! - Reply to topic

ssshisto

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok last night my coolaborator could not find the final image and turned in one of the rough drafts... would it be possible to turn it in now?

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

ssshisto wrote:
Ok last night my coolaborator could not find the final image and turned in one of the rough drafts... would it be possible to turn it in now?

What are you waiting for?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:36 pm   Reply with quote         

ssshisto wrote:
was it because of the moon?

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
ssshisto

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:38 pm   Reply with quote         

no it was more than that... you'll see, I just updated it... I just hope people won't bitch for "cheating"

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

It's all gooooooooood. I'm telling you, this is for fun Exclamation

Besides, everyone is free to edit or kill their own image during any "regular" daily contest.

I'll go take a look...
Very Happy

I like the original one better (minus the white outline Arc mentioned). Shocked Does that make me unpopular?

ssshisto

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Its weird, my coolaborator updated it but the updated verion hasn't show up yet... It probably just needs some time...

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

ssshisto wrote:
no it was more than that... you'll see, I just updated it... I just hope people won't bitch for "cheating"
well i personally liked the one that i commented on rather than this one don't get me wrong they are both wonderful the first i liked better also you might want to keep that in mind as perhaps they voted on an earlier image and might not like the updated one. but as eve said all is fair to update and kill

ssshisto

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:02 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
ssshisto wrote:
well i personally liked the one that i commented on rather than this one don't get me wrong they are both wonderful the first i liked better also you might want to keep that in mind as perhaps they voted on an earlier image and might not like the updated one. but as eve said all is fair to update and kill

well thats for the voters to decide but the one that we updated is the one that we agreed on and is 50/50 as far as both of our efforts go...

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

ssshisto wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
ssshisto wrote:

well thats for the voters to decide but the one that we updated is the one that we agreed on and is 50/50 as far as both of our efforts go...
very true both are great

ReinMan

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

ssshisto wrote:
COOLAB EMERGENCY - Ok last night my coolaborator could not find the final image and turned in one of the rough drafts... would it be possible to turn it in now?

I rushed in here expecting to find severed limbs and dogs and cats living in sin.

*sigh*

Hmmm

Martrex

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:33 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
ssshisto wrote:
COOLAB EMERGENCY - Ok last night my coolaborator could not find the final image and turned in one of the rough drafts... would it be possible to turn it in now?

I rushed in here expecting to find severed limbs and dogs and cats living in sin.

*sigh*

Hmmm

No pets only chopped up beavers! Laughing

armogeden

Post Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:59 am   Reply with quote         

ssshisto wrote:
Its weird, my coolaborator updated it but the updated verion hasn't show up yet... It probably just needs some time...

hit refresh

if that doesnt work

clear temporary files

it usually works

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - COOLAB EMERGENCY!! - Reply to topic