Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Printers spying on us!! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Martrex

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

You should read up on this topic. Regarding computer printers that label with a traceable code each print. Thought some here might want to read up on the subject.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blog/null/35239

Cool Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

lancoma

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 pm   Reply with quote         

I have HP 845 c slleping on the top of my closet so I don't need to be scared Laughing

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
You should read up on this topic. Regarding computer printers that label with a traceable code each print. Thought some here might want to read up on the subject.

I was watching an episode of Law & Order, and they tracked down a kidnapper that sent a ransom note that was printed on a printer accross the street from the victim, they did it with the invisible dots Cool there are more than a few items that have tracking devices embedded in them, the most obvious one is your cel phone, most people think when they are not using it, that the mic is not capable of working, so keep in in your back pocket, and let it ripp, give em an ear-full Laughing Wink

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Never mind spying - laser printers are, apparently, slowly killing us Shocked

...a controlled study is confirming the information, saying that 30 percent of all laser printers tested emit dangerous particles described as "causing lasting damage on the scale of inhaled cigarette smoke..."

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/36077/your-printer-may-be-hazardous-to-your-health

lancoma

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:45 pm   Reply with quote         

don't panic Wink

everything today is slowly killing us Laughing

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 pm   Reply with quote         

I read that article a few days ago, pretty sneaky if you ask me.

cherylm329

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
Never mind spying - laser printers are, apparently, slowly killing us Shocked

...a controlled study is confirming the information, saying that 30 percent of all laser printers tested emit dangerous particles described as "causing lasting damage on the scale of inhaled cigarette smoke..."

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/36077/your-printer-may-be-hazardous-to-your-health

Wtf, I can't eat meat cause it could kill me, I can't eat veggies because it can kill me, I can't drink water cause it can kill me, now I can't print a picture without slowly being killed, what is this world coming to, argh. It's ironic though, we are killing ourselves with our own inventions, haha.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
Martrex wrote:

I was watching an episode of Law & Order, and they tracked down a kidnapper that sent a ransom note that was printed on a printer accross the street from the victim, they did it with the invisible dots Cool there are more than a few items that have tracking devices embedded in them, the most obvious one is your cel phone, most people think when they are not using it, that the mic is not capable of working, so keep in in your back pocket, and let it ripp, give em an ear-full Laughing Wink
thats a great episode

splodge

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         

my printer! he say nothing, i know where hees mother board leevs

Hallcross Toots
Hal23

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:

Wtf, I can't eat meat cause it could kill me, I can't eat veggies because it can kill me, I can't drink water cause it can kill me, now I can't print a picture without slowly being killed, what is this world coming to, argh. It's ironic though, we are killing ourselves with our own inventions, haha.

You can't even live because it slowly kills you.
It is said that life is contagious deadly desease. It spreads through sexual contact. Laughing

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
[song]
But whatever they offer you
Don't feed the plants

[/song]

Tawiskaro

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

lancoma wrote:
don't panic Wink

That must explain the ever-increasing life expectancy. Laughing

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I suppose I am in good luck then, as my printer died today... Raising Brow

cherylm329

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
lancoma wrote:
don't panic Wink

That must explain the ever-increasing life expectancy. Laughing

Good point, haha!

cherylm329

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Hal23 wrote:
cherylm329 wrote:

You can't even live because it slowly kills you.
It is said that life is contagious deadly desease. It spreads through sexual contact. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Shocked

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Printers spying on us!! - Reply to topic