Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Help needed - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

splodge

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:48 pm   Reply with quote         

OK here we go, I only use "PHOTOBUCKET" free, reliable and it's been around for years.
go to http://photobucket.com/ and open a free account, dont let them bully you into having a profesional account, no need, I have over 1,000 photos, videos and flash movies on my free account, once you have registered you will be take to a page like this one.

click on the browse button and a pop up window will open, navigate to the folder on your computer where you have stored the pictures, click on one picture per browser window, then click 'Upload' wait a second or two for the picture/pictures to upload.
scroll down and you'll see the thumbnails of your pictures, if it wont scroll down it's still uploading,

click on the thumbnail to open it in a bit of an editing suite you can resize or rotate the pix in here.
click on the second text box down and photobucket will copy the URL link to your paste board, come back to donny on line and open a 'post reply' box.

type your message and then on a new line click on the 'IMG' button I high lighted in yellow, you'll see the bit of code I high lighted in red, paste the URL link from photobucket then click the 'IMG' button again and you will see the closing image code I high lighted in blue, click submit. you are now a computer programer

Hallcross Toots
TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
(calling Tofu for his repository of useful links)

Sorry. Lunch coma. Made me a little slow.

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=7358

Besides splodge, as usual, seems to have come through again. Very Happy

Anita Sanyal

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:58 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="splodge"]OK here we go, I only use "PHOTOBUCKET" free, reliable and it's been around for years.
go to http://photobucket.com/ and open a free account, dont let them bully you into having a profesional account, no need, I have over 1,000 photos, videos and flash movies on my free account, once you have registered you will be take to a page like this one.

click on the browse button and a pop up window will open, navigate to the folder on your computer where you have stored the pictures, click on one picture per browser window, then click 'Upload' wait a second or two for the picture/pictures to upload.
scroll down and you'll see the thumbnails of your pictures, if it wont scroll down it's still uploading,

click on the thumbnail to open it in a bit of an editing suite you can resize or rotate the pix in here.
click on the second text box down and photobucket will copy the URL link to your paste board, come back to donny on line and open a 'post reply' box.

Thank you Splodge. I have opened my account in Photobucket.com. It will help a lot.

annajon

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:59 am   Reply with quote         

I found that the code in the second window (in photobucket) only works in chat, the one on the bottom, with the img tags around it, works best in forums like this one. Then you don't have to use the Img button above at all.

I say this, because the Img button above has so far left me down every time I want to publish an image

So, copy paste the full code including img /img from photobucket, where ever you see the buttons as above the reply boxes like the ones here (when you reply) Confused

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Help needed - Reply to topic