Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - We Want Scavenger Hunt!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

blue_lurker

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:32 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
the202 wrote:
Allow me to introduce the newest members of 2MGD: Blue Lurker, Eve and Synthvet.

Pfffft.... Miss Robin is irreplaceable... bring Robin back!!!!!

Look here ya bugger, we know Miss Robin is irreplacable, but we are doing the best we can...I could always get me a slinky black dress, some high heels and Im sure Eve will do my make up.
Twisted Evil YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Evil or Very Mad

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:16 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:

I've just PMed my old teammates from Strange Brew, but expectations are low... I haven't seen either Cambria nor Aw8pj in months and months... and I don't think Beefhead chopped but maybe once since the last Scavvy hunt. We'll see what the response are... if any... Will be really cool to get people back into PSC and chopping again! Cool

Oooh, if you need another team member, then I could join in too! Please let me be a part of the team! Please Bow

Synthvet

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:33 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
the202 wrote:
Allow me to introduce the newest members of 2MGD: Blue Lurker, Eve and Synthvet.

Pfffft.... Miss Robin is irreplaceable... bring Robin back!!!!!

Look here ya bugger, we know Miss Robin is irreplacable, but we are doing the best we can...I could always get me a slinky black dress, some high heels and Im sure Eve will do my make up.
Twisted Evil YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Evil or Very Mad

okay Arc...........you don't get Robin....but, if it will make you happy, I'll wear roller skates and do shoulder blocks............................. Cool

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:52 am   Reply with quote         

Still working on a name for this group but as a group we need to come up with a great name we all like

This group is

manic-d
Abraham
Whimsea
Dewdew
sal

not sure what the max limit for number of team members but this is what we came up with and where are the rules list on this? How many members can be on a team?

yello_piggy

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:09 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Still working on a name for this group but as a group we need to come up with a great name we all like

This group is

manic-d
Abraham
Whimsea
Dewdew

not sure what the max limit for number of team members but this is what we came up with and where are the rules list on this? How many members can be on a team?

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:17 am   Reply with quote         

okay I have not heard from 2 of them yet so somebody may not want on this
But if you think I would hurt a soul on this list and tell them they aren't going to be a team I'd back off and out first.. why 4 only? why not 5? what stupid rule is this? Please can we reconsider it? 5 on a team? Very Happy

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:19 am   Reply with quote         

Since these rules are not posted then these 5 stay unless somebody really hates the idea or wants off.......... if you don't have the rules out then don't post this stuff about this hunt....... incredible and we ARE a team OF 5 Evil or Very Mad

blue_lurker

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 am   Reply with quote         

here are the rules as handed down from one scavhunt to the next.

From Mr Billtv.
Quote:
* You must have a team of at least 2 members but no more than 4 and a name for the team. You make the teams. Don't be shy, if you see some user left alone feeling down cuz they are once again last to be picked, PICK them...they might be good at this thing.
* You can't be on more than one team.
* As the winners of the last scavenger hunt, Team Buceta (Anfa, Alex, Arcaico, and Billtvshow) will create a wacky list of 12 items you will have to take pictures of, photoshop, find on the internet, or otherwise creatively produce and we will include brief intructions of what you must do for each item.
* Each item in the list will be assigned a maximum point value that can be given by the judges if completed.
* The list will be posted and the competition will begin on Friday, August 26th at 8:00am PSC time and you will have until Friday, September 2nd at 11:59pm PSC time to find/create and submit as many of the items as you can.
* Each member of Team Buceta will individually score each entry for each team. Each score from each judge will then be added together for a total for each item. The scores for each item will then be added together for each team creating a Team Total.
* The team with the highest total will WIN the full and exclusive rights to run/create/judge the next scavenger hunt.

For those that haven't seen this or participated in the past, the results of the two previous hunts can be found at the following links...

Scavenger Hunt #1: http://users.adelphia.net/~hdavis/scavengerhunt.htm
Scavenger Hunt #2: http://www.geocities.com/stueycool/
Scavenger Hunt #3: http://users.adelphia.net/~hdavis/scvngrhtpsc3.htm

As stated, we will post another thread with a list of items and additional info at or around 8am PSC time on August 26, 2005.

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:13 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks Blue

Then here it is... team leader=Whimsea
Abe
Sal
Dewdew

i am removing myself

annajon

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:39 am   Reply with quote         

Well Manic_d then we will scavenge you to our team:

Annajon and 5150 are on the scavenger hunt with TutorMe and you, if you like.

lpoetschke

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:04 am   Reply with quote         

I would like to play! Anyone want to let me on their team???

yello_piggy

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

hmm...ok...so our friends from Germany seem to have more important things to do, like caring for a baby, or going to work...that makes me look up for team-mates in Europe. Who is ready for an Euro-Team???

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
Well you're in luck because SHV gets underway in November!

This year Team 2MGD (SHIV Champions) will be proctoring. There have been some staffing changes however; Allow me to introduce the newest members of 2MGD: Blue Lurker, Eve and Synthvet.

We are very excited about this years contest and we will be posting sign-up details and rules in the weeks ahead.

Team structure will be the same as previous years - no less than two, no more than four - so it's not too early to start assembling your team.

I see all the team makings but shouldn't SOMEONE pay attention to what the current SHV judges have said?

That being pointed out, and when the official sign-ups start, I'd like to roughly quote Oscar:

I kan haz teme tu plz k thx.

Please

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool

Salvezza

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I need this explained like what is it we scavenge for? and then what do we do with it man? Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - We Want Scavenger Hunt!!! - Reply to topic