Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I would Just Like to Say... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
NikolaiDK wrote:
No, it doesnt, please be straight forward and too the point. I want to know if Im supposed to hate you..
( and why are you giving me a hard time, I didn't say anything negative about you, I like you're work too, you just dont post enough of it )

As for Newbie, yes I joined in sept 07, But I have been following the site for "ALOT" longer than that..just felt nows the time to join. " get an good'ol photoshop ass whoopin "

Well, if ya really follow the site for as long as you say, you should know I don't really have to go straight to the point for you to realize you should hate me... this is like pondering wether ya have to hate scion or not... you don't need a reason for that... you just do it. Just make me restate you're a newbie and don't really know what's going on...

Yeah, your an ass...I shouldn't have given you an opprotunity to be anything other than that. That was my fault. I knew you were pissed at marco cause he's more talented than you... (I just didn't want to say that in public)

And I don't hate scion...as a matter of fact I don't hate you. It's just your thing.....

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
i think i need to chop again... still have some scores to settle...

We wish you would, :penguin: !!! Very Happy

dewdew

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
I think what Marco was saying was 'thanks for the challenge... the race was more fun than I've had in a long time' and I think what Dew is saying is "can someone please go pickup my order at the pharmacy?'

Thank god someone got it Doh! Now lets get a pill or ten down right fast....AHHH better
Just incase someone took my post as a i hate post......ugh what's hate. Hmmm I was just saying congrats.....in a long drawn out blah, blah, blah kinda way.

batman I'm never growing up.......YA"LL cant make me Yuck .......Besides It's too close to Christmas to be talking nonsense like that.
santa Keep it up you buncha meanies......Santa is watching. dwarf
Evil or Very Mad or was that satan.......ohh well just keep it up......you'll see blackeye when ya get that bag full of burning brimstone.

the burning couch

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:

Secondly, CONGRATS to the burning couch who made in my opinion the best chop last month. Maybe the best of last few months. One great chop! Top concept & very good execution. Tough to believe he finished 5th in that contest...
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/127954/votes.html
Smile

Thanks very much, Claf !! Cool ....much appreciated.

splodge

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

he could never of done it with out me Smile

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Who's Marco?

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Dew your imaginative usage of emoticons always cracks me up.. Must be a Southern thing but it's hilarious. Oscar was going to make up a bunch of new ones and he better keep his promise when he gets back here from debtor's prison. Very Happy

I know makes you just want to lock up the toddlers in the playpen

TheShaman

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

You're welcome! I had a blast stepping up my game (for most of it) but it was tough keeping up with you and abs all month.

5 wins for October is a new high mark for me. And I was pleased with my 3rd place finish with 30 entries. Now on to November, and another chance to compete against you two!

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

NikolaiDK wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Well, if ya really follow the site for as long as you say, you should know I don't really have to go straight to the point for you to realize you should hate me... this is like pondering wether ya have to hate scion or not... you don't need a reason for that... you just do it. Just make me restate you're a newbie and don't really know what's going on...

Yeah, your an ass...I shouldn't have given you an opprotunity to be anything other than that. That was my fault. I knew you were pissed at marco cause he's more talented than you... (I just didn't want to say that in public)

And I don't hate scion...as a matter of fact I don't hate you. It's just your thing.....

Yes arc's an ass. But that's why we love him right? Confused Laughing

Anywaaaaaaaayyyyy I have to point out here that as much of a prick as arc is the boy can chop. It's been proven time and time again here. He's just got a hard on for giving marco a hard time. Must be the mexican in him. Twisted Evil Laughing

ScionShade

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile

kittie

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
NikolaiDK wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Yes arc's an ass. But that's why we love him right? Confused Laughing

Anywaaaaaaaayyyyy I have to point out here that as much of a prick as arc is the boy can chop. It's been proven time and time again here. He's just got a hard on for giving marco a hard time. Must be the mexican in him. Twisted Evil Laughing

Yeah, Must be the Mexican with him.... wait, In him? No... wouldn't say that. Shocked

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Arc's got a mexican where now Shocked

splodge

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:27 pm   Reply with quote         

i thought he had a Brazilian?

Hallcross Toots
arcaico

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Will you all shut up??????? I AIN´T NO STINKIN MEXICAN!!! I HAVE NO MEXICAN NEAR OR INSIDE OR WHATEVER ME!!!!! Pffffttt...

Kay... you´re blacklisted bitch!!! Sometimes you forget I didn´t pick ya up at the airport yet and that there´s a 6 months gap between yer tickets!!!! Twisted Evil

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

kittie

Post Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Will you all shut up??????? I AIN´T NO STINKIN MEXICAN!!! I HAVE NO MEXICAN NEAR OR INSIDE OR WHATEVER ME!!!!! Pffffttt...

Kay... you´re blacklisted bitch!!! Sometimes you forget I didn´t pick ya up at the airport yet and that there´s a 6 months gap between yer tickets!!!! Twisted Evil

I was defending your ass dickmunch!!!

AND I WAS REFERRING TO ME!!! (see location beneath avatar)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I would Just Like to Say... - Reply to topic