Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Birthday Calendar? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:44 pm   Reply with quote         

lol

Nobody that submitted their birthday at least. lol Laughing Laughing

welan

Post Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:21 am   Reply with quote         

Hold the fort !.......my birthday is december 16, close to santa and all that stuff ........ Please no cards just send money......i want to travel to Brazil and study the natives....rofl

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Well I want to say Happy Birthday to Micose which I spent all am looking for his rear....... really he must have fallen in a mosh pit with a bunch of naked french models. Hope they were female models.

and here is my birthday present to Miscose Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/JennyWinters

art by micose
music by ATB song=Exstacy

Micose

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanx a lot Jenny...awesome job...looks good! thx Hug

HAPPY B-DAY SLIVER! (same day as me) Wher e the fuck are u bro.....? partying with Litsa and friends i suppose...okay then.....i try to party with PSC fellows but its not that easy on a sunday evening....
Oscar

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy birthday Micoseeeee, happy birthday Sliverrrrr... happy birthday you twoooouuuooo, happy birthday dear PSC userssssss... happy birthday!!!

Hug Very Happy

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I have just added a new feature to the calendar. Now if you want to have an image in your sig that displays who has a birthday that day, you can. The code to put in your sig is this:
Code:
[img]http://pschost.com/bdays/av.png[/img]

It looks like what is in my sig below the Salami Huff and Puff Jesus logo.

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
I have just added a new feature to the calendar. Now if you want to have an image in your sig that displays who has a birthday that day, you can. The code to put in your sig is this:
Code:

's a bit wide innit?

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Sunday Nov 11th is my birthday. Very Happy

Ilovemylife77

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy Birthday To Everyone and hope they have many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many Very Happy More

Martrex

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Noticed you didn't post yours Ilovemylife77? Laughing

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
TutorMe wrote:
Code:

's a bit wide innit?

If more than one person has a birthday on the same day, it displays them horizontally. I had it at about 250px before. When I get home, I'll make a couple more with different sizes.

TofuTheGreat

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
TutorMe wrote:
Code:

's a bit wide innit?

If more than one person has a birthday on the same day, it displays them horizontally. I had it at about 250px before. When I get home, I'll make a couple more with different sizes.

The one under your sig is 800px wide. Ends up creating a scroll bar in your posts.

Is the pic dynamically generated with PHP or python? If so then how about scripting it so that it lists the names horizontally up to a certain number of characters and then adds another line beneath that as many times as needed?

I'm positive grefix has a script that can be modified to do that. He uses it to generate the images in his sig. Smile

pollyO

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:35 am   Reply with quote         

Happy Birthday Micose and Sliver!!! Hug

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:53 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
TutorMe wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
TutorMe wrote:
Code:

's a bit wide innit?

The one under your sig is 800px wide. Ends up creating a scroll bar in your posts.

Is the pic dynamically generated with PHP or python? If so then how about scripting it so that it lists the names horizontally up to a certain number of characters and then adds another line beneath that as many times as needed?

I'm positive grefix has a script that can be modified to do that. He uses it to generate the images in his sig. Smile

It uses an image that is pre-made, and overlays text on it. I made it 800px is because i think that's how wide the forum is. I forgot that the actual post are is more like 600px or so. I'll fix it.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

The new one is 550px.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Birthday Calendar? - Reply to topic