Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - OFFICIAL SCAVHUNT 2007 TEAMS SIGN UP - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Smack Talkin' Sledgers
1. TEAM IMOTHEP
The Shaman, Digitalpharaoh, Tofu The Great andAzionite
2. CHOP STARS
Ipoetschke, MindGraph, 318830 andDbbowling
3. EL CHOPACABRE
Cafn8d, Cambria, Bsoholic and Lord David
4. SALAMI HUFF and PUFF JESUS PROJECT
TutorMe, Micose, Jkmansell and Annajon
5. PLUGINS
Dot, Granulated, Sliver and Grefix
7. SHIVVYDOVVYDIV
volkswes, mightybeet AND gordonk
8. THE LEFTOVERS
deliandave, cherylm329, ResidentGeek, and dewdew

6. TEAM BUCETA
anfa, arcaico, billtvshow and thebeghin

MindGraph

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote         

318830 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

You got it all wrong... I am way fatter than that! And you call your self a chopper.... get chopping, and I am the one on the far left... in the black... and don't forget the bags under my eyes!

I think I look pretty hot in green...how bout you? Now pass me a krispy kreme and let's kick some butt Cool

Synthvet

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
318830 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

You got it all wrong... I am way fatter than that! And you call your self a chopper.... get chopping, and I am the one on the far left... in the black... and don't forget the bags under my eyes!

I think I look pretty hot in green...how bout you? Now pass me a krispy kreme and let's kick some butt Cool

Oh, I - AM - SOOOO - TEMPTED!!!!........................ Laughing Laughing Laughing

MindGraph

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
The photoshop gods hate me....

My mouse just conked out, and since I am using a laptop, I am not looking forward to chopping with a laptop touchpad.... Guess I have to go buy a new mouse by Monday.

Cursed by the smacktalkin' I tell ya!

we all broke our mouses just to make it fair and none of us are on laptops Cool Cool Cool Cool

delia

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

I appreciate the gesture... Razz

dewdew

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
deliandave wrote:

My mouse just conked out, and since I am using a laptop, I am not looking forward to chopping with a laptop touchpad.... Guess I have to go buy a new mouse by Monday.

we all broke our mouses just to make it fair and none of us are on laptops Cool Cool Cool Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing damn it, thats what i love about this site Laughing Laughing Laughing if nothing else.....we have love and fairness.
Hey, i got a nice little wacom for 79 bucks at circuit city.....i know it's not $12 but it's fun. Takes some getting use to......nahhhh hell it takes a lot of getting use to. Laughing Laughing

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:44 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
deliandave wrote:

I actually am on a laptop. Shocked Little bitty Dell D600 notebook. Crying or Very sad

But yeah I'll break a mouse for ya. After all I have about 6 of them. Oh and my Wacom to fall back on. Twisted Evil

Micose

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
I appreciate the gesture... Razz

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
dewdew

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

hey are ya'll starting with out me......were is the smacktalking.........i loved that.......it was like home away from home........now everyone is gone Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad dang buncha mouse basher's Razz and tofu if you have six mice hooked to that laptop.......you really are talented Laughing two hands?........two feet?......and i am not exactly sure what the others are controlled by......i'll just call it the FORCE. Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:14 pm   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
318830 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

You do... you do look good in green! It draws attention to your eyes and really gives you a leaner look... girlfriend!

Synthvet

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lpoetschke

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

318830 wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
318830 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

You do... you do look good in green! It draws attention to your eyes and really gives you a leaner look... girlfriend!

I picked out my pink bikini especially for you, digitalpharaoh!!! I was trying to distract you from the sad truth that you are going to lose Evil or Very Mad Laughing It goes especially well with my red hair, don't ya think???

And yes, Mindgraph, you look awesome in green!!! And I really like how thin they made you look, 318830!!! But my favorite is dbbowling's bikini with the awesome print!!!

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:50 pm   Reply with quote         

lpoetschke wrote:
318830 wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
318830 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

I picked out my pink bikini especially for you, digitalpharaoh!!! I was trying to distract you from the sad truth that you are going to lose Evil or Very Mad Laughing It goes especially well with my red hair, don't ya think???

And yes, Mindgraph, you look awesome in green!!! And I really like how thin they made you look, 318830!!! But my favorite is dbbowling's bikini with the awesome print!!!

It's fantastic isn't it?!? Nothing says young and single like leopard print eh? db has some serious style!

MindGraph

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         

let's just face it...we look hot! And hot people always come out on top...so to speak. Are you sure my ass doesn't look like it has it's own zip code? Shocked Embarassed Anyway DP thanks for the makeover...I've never looked this good Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Crying or Very sad

annajon

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

318830 wrote:
lpoetschke wrote:
318830 wrote:
MindGraph wrote:
318830 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

It's fantastic isn't it?!? Nothing says young and single like leopard print eh? db has some serious style!

GUESS WHERE THOSE BIG GURLS GOT THEIR LOOKS FROM????????? THEY ARE ALL TRAILING

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - OFFICIAL SCAVHUNT 2007 TEAMS SIGN UP - Reply to topic