Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's get all togehther on facebook :) - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

lancoma

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

is anyone member there (except Micose Cool )?

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:03 pm   Reply with quote         

scratch

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:53 pm   Reply with quote         

not a member

janetdog

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm pretty sure I signed up many moons ago but, Like MySpace, I've never done anything with it.

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:21 pm   Reply with quote         

lancoma wrote:

Micose is so desperate for people to like him he's all over the internet Laughing
I am a member but like janetdog haven't been in there because it confuses the crap out of me compared to myspace but that's probably cause.....I haven't been in there. Rolling Eyes
Granulated is in it cause he's one of my friends there...actually one out of two Laughing

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Just wanna remind everyone about the psc myspace. http://www.myspace.com/pschost

Canuck <º)))><

Post Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm in, feel free to add me - Sye TenBruggencate.

You too Eve Very Happy

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
Just wanna remind everyone about the psc myspace. http://www.myspace.com/pschost

Well well well... who MADE that myspace account legit?

I should be the admin, I here haz morse skills @ myspace tahn anyonez.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:44 am   Reply with quote         

i got a face book but don't use it much but have it set to notify my e-mail when new activity happens not sure how you could find me though try my e-mail of nogoodsk8rpunk@hotmail.com if any one wants to hit me up

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Janfet

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:35 am   Reply with quote         

Well....I don't know many people yet...but if you want to add me...my full name is Jan Fetherstonhaugh. With a name like that, i'm pretty easy to find ! Very Happy

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:51 am   Reply with quote         

Facebook sucks, sorry. We should form a group on DeviantArt though; there are already several PSC members there, and it's a little more based toward what we do here. Smile

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:06 am   Reply with quote         

I got an idea...lets form a group here at PSC and we could call it....um...PSC yeah hows that sound.

Come on guys this place rocks, it's got all you want in life and ya know it...lets keep PSC for PSC start using chat here and creating good forum posts about photoshop work and PSC related stuff, before we start going else where to meet up and comunicate.

This place use to be jumping with ideas and tutes and help posts...lets get it back to that and better. The contests are great the people are great all we need now is the fun and learning back into PSC.

OK soap box rant over, let slip the dogs and have at me Wink

podgorski

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:24 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Facebook sucks, sorry. We should form a group on DeviantArt though; there are already several PSC members there, and it's a little more based toward what we do here. Smile

Now that sounds more like it Very Happy

hzgvbzl v ,.,.gfdh.hdl,msdfh.,spš66s,.r6,žw6šsl
Oscar

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:34 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:

YOU ARE WRONG, but I completely agree with you.

Very Happy

Micose

Post Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
lancoma wrote:

Micose is so desperate for people to like him he's all over the internet Laughing
thatsn the funniest thing i haveheard:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing hahahahahah! no way!...u guys must confuse me with SLIVER...(i should def spend muich time on internet to get friends).....anyway im registered overthere too.......checked out all the people from Greece today, didnt noticed ....im not greek, im not geek, im a freak and im sick...huh??? LETS ALL go overthere bwahahhahahahhaha....
iBe back in 1 hour to continue this talking, the tobacco shop is gonna close Razz

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's get all togehther on facebook :) - Reply to topic