Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where's my Refund? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JClark8220

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

I asked for a refund on my Advantage membership. I wish to cancel the remainer of my membership. I've asked at least three times, no reply to my emails. What's up? Do you need the money that bad?

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:50 am   Reply with quote         

Where ya goin'? Confused

dumbat

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:55 am   Reply with quote         

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:35 am   Reply with quote         

You may cancel/terminate your subscription at any time. The service will be unavailable immediately upon cancellation.All sales are final.
No full or partial refund will be given.

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:38 am   Reply with quote         

JClark8220 wrote:
I asked for a refund on my Advantage membership. I wish to cancel the remainer of my membership. I've asked at least three times, no reply to my emails. What's up? Do you need the money that bad?

Since you brought it up: just what is your "disability," anyway? I'm going to guess chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. You certainly type well enough and in sufficent volume to get full time work as a clerk-typist for the government. Here in New York you'd get a pretty good wage. Good enough to make you stop carping about the frickin' three dollar refund.

You deserve shunning.

Wiz

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:59 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
JClark8220 wrote:

Since you brought it up: just what is your "disability," anyway? I'm going to guess chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. You certainly type well enough and in sufficent volume to get full time work as a clerk-typist for the government. Here in New York you'd get a pretty good wage. Good enough to make you stop carping about the frickin' three dollar refund.

You deserve shunning.

DITTO! Shunning too! Rolling Eyes

Wiz

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:24 am   Reply with quote         

I offered to buy it from you and no reply, no IM's, I guess you don't really need the money. Rolling Eyes

JClark8220

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:03 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
JClark8220 wrote:

You deserve shunning.

I am a touch typist, and I have worked for over 30 years before I became disabled. My disabilities are all physical, and confirmed by state and federal doctors. So I haven't been able to work since 2000. I live on Social Security Disability, and since my husband is also disabled, since 1983, we do live on the poverty level, so yes, even my $3 would be nice to get back, but it seems they need the $30 more than I do. I'll continue to use the site, I just don't wish to pay for cheaters. That's all. I'm hear to learn and have fun, not to contribute to cheating, and that is my opinion.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:05 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Where ya goin'? Confused

I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to submit my entries. Just having fun. Can't take the site serious, so I'll just do what I can do in between my other contest site. Laughing

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 am   Reply with quote         

JClark8220 wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
Where ya goin'? Confused

I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to submit my entries. Just having fun. Can't take the site serious, so I'll just do what I can do in between my other contest site. Laughing

That is so disappointing, and very single minded.
If you feel that strongly about your advantage membership and you feel the need to berate this site so much then I will offer to purchase your Advantage membership in full.

If this place means so little to you then maybe we are best without your presents as you beleive we pay to cheat I take great offence to that statement, many people here have gone out of there way to help and so you the good on this site but you are so single minded and bitter about your lack of skill at this moment I think maybe you should take up my or Pauls offer and cut your losses.

I f I have offended you with my statement that was nor my intent, Im just telling you how I see your situation.

Blue

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:27 am   Reply with quote         

JClark8220 wrote:
I just don't wish to pay for cheaters.

Really??? How long were you at the site before going advantage? And how long did it take you to realize you can edit an image? Your entire premise of "editing is cheating" is completely out of whack. EVERYBODY who participates in contests has this option. Therefore, it is a FEATURE of the site. NOT an exploit that a few hackers found and are using to get more votes.

Give it a rest. You aren't going to get a refund. You have started enough "give me attention please..." threads.

Just read this, because apparently you forgot to read it BEFORE paying.

PSC Advantage Rules and Details wrote:
Activation is instant upon completion and/or clearing of payment. eChecks need 3-5 business days to clear.
All payment transactions are encrypted over a secure connection (SSL).
Subscriptions do not auto-renew. You will be prompted when the expiration date is approaching.
You may cancel/terminate your subscription at any time. The service will be unavailable immediately upon cancellation.
You may not share this paid content with any other site members or third party vendors.
You may only pre-post one image per contest. You may enter more once the contest has begun for the general site population.
You must have cookies and javascript enabled to use all of the features.
Prize shipping is paid, but you are responsible for local delivery fees if applicable in your country.
Prize drawings are done by a computer program that randomly selects the winner. Previous drawing winners are excluded.
All sales are final. Above pricing is in US Dollars.
Failure to follow the site rules and regulations will result in a suspension and/or removal of your user account. No full or partial refund will be given.
Upon purchase you agree to accept the above as the terms of service.

Just to review, it says "ALL sales are final." Not, 'All sales (except sales to JClark8220) are final.'

-TutorMe

splodge

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:39 am   Reply with quote         

and with 24 preposts i guess you dont need your advantage any more?

Hallcross Toots
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:06 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:

and with 24 preposts i guess you dont need your advantage any more?
i just shead a tear... simply beautiful. in all reality julie if i may say you have the advantage over so many choppers here at psc (non advantage) many of wich are poor and may as well have the same dissability as you do.

i have never bought advantage. i can't afford to. i've been blessed w/ really kind and jenerous people that have done this for me. and w/ them in doing so for me i've doubled my skills learned many a new things and will continue doing it. i owe every thing that i've learned after ps 5 to these wonderful people here.

i think your shooting your self in the foot w/ this one. you have talent why not open your mind? live a little... hell you only live once before you die. just fucking go balls out!!! and be thankful for the shit you have. there is many a more people less fortunate than you and most of us on this site.

its a great community here. and i'm thankful for that as well. if you really want to cancel i'll send you a check for 30 bucks. it'll kill me but i'd just like to see you stop ragging on this place man. can you please just do this for us?
-matt-

blue_lurker

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:10 am   Reply with quote         

Splodge so if she sells her advantage the pre-post stay.
If so that's cheating and should not be allowed

JClark8220

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:47 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
JClark8220 wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
Where ya goin'? Confused

That is so disappointing, and very single minded.
If you feel that strongly about your advantage membership and you feel the need to berate this site so much then I will offer to purchase your Advantage membership in full.

If this place means so little to you then maybe we are best without your presents as you beleive we pay to cheat I take great offence to that statement, many people here have gone out of there way to help and so you the good on this site but you are so single minded and bitter about your lack of skill at this moment I think maybe you should take up my or Pauls offer and cut your losses.

I f I have offended you with my statement that was nor my intent, Im just telling you how I see your situation.

Blue

Yes, you did offend me. I had said I wasn't going anywhere, I'll still just have fun and enter, but I just didn't like the idea of paying for cheaters. If they can change an entry once voting is open, I should be able to change my vote. Sounds fair to me. But I don't think you see my situation at all.

They don't want to refund the balance of my Advantage membership, that's fine with me. However, I did think I was entitled to my opinion, just as you have yours. If you feel changing an entry is fair after voting is open, so be it, but it's not to my liking, and no other site allows it. That's all I'm saying. I will not ever change an entry after submitting it. That's just me. I have my standards, please respect that.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where's my Refund? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.