Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Bored????!!?? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Micose

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:47 am   Reply with quote         

Magic Matt wrote:
I know all of you are busy and I don't really except you guys to do this but I thought I give this a shot. This is a tattoo on my shoulder. I want to cover the whole thing but I need help with design because I don't know how to draw. I am looking for similar tribal art. Perhaps other fish like sharks and stuff. I am looking to fill from the top.. down to the elbow.. all black..without gaps in the art work.

If any of you get bored... give it a whirl Very Happy

Thanks,

MM

I have recently done some tribals....if u are interested just PM me Cool
Magic Matt

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:51 am   Reply with quote         

HAHA!

Laughing

Magic Matt

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:02 am   Reply with quote         

Right on Micose!

Maliciously Delicious

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

lemme see what I can cook up in the lab, Im in the middle of something REALLY BIG, just come vacation out here in LA and go to LA INK, Corey is SICK with it!

- Alexander Graham Bell
Maliciously Delicious

Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Maybe this will spark some idears, sorry for the quick chop, didnt feel like erasing all that lol

- Alexander Graham Bell
Micose

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

the shark add is just a bit diffferent in the style of tribal....while the lobster inthe center is really fitting the original tattoo. But its not good to use "rounder tribals to draw the shark so.... and u notice it tends to extend on the sides, to more sensitive parts of skin....but hey...tattoos are...suffering! Wink

but mate i was thinking...;u dont want to extend on the back shoulder ?
Micose

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         

u r around mate ?
Magic Matt

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:

the shark add is just a bit diffferent in the style of tribal....while the lobster inthe center is really fitting the original tattoo. But its not good to use "rounder tribals to draw the shark so.... and u notice it tends to extend on the sides, to more sensitive parts of skin....but hey...tattoos are...suffering! Wink

Yeah Micose this is awesome. Not too keen on the sharks but it defiantly needs something to fill that space. The lobster is dope. Nice integration with the original! I'm ok with the design if it hits the back shoulder....and maybe a few more filler shapes for the spots with no animal parts to make the whole design have a shape. A far as pain goes... not an issue!.. Cool

Micose

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Magic Matt wrote:
Micose wrote:

Yeah Micose this is awesome. Not too keen on the sharks but it defiantly needs something to fill that space. The lobster is dope. Nice integration with the original! I'm ok with the design if it hits the back shoulder....and maybe a few more filler shapes for the spots with no animal parts to make the whole design have a shape. A far as pain goes... not an issue!.. Cool

kewwwwl!! thx! and was about to tell u that too out the sharks , not fitting...and ill work the empty spaces tomorrow no prob Wink Cool
Magic Matt

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
Magic Matt wrote:
Micose wrote:

kewwwwl!! thx! and was about to tell u that too out the sharks , not fitting...and ill work the empty spaces tomorrow no prob Wink Cool

nice looking forward that

Micose

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:43 am   Reply with quote         

ujytrujtrutr lets tattoo the Life!!!!
Micose

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:44 am   Reply with quote         

honestly i can redo the shark too... i see what i can do for it....
Magic Matt

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:38 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
honestly i can redo the shark too... i see what i can do for it....

I like the idea of a shark in the piece

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Bored????!!?? - Reply to topic