Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Anyone else getting snow? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
70 degrees today...don't think we'll see snow here Crying or Very sad

But then again....wouldn't expect to see it in Texas either Wink

we had 70's over the weekend..then Monday some snow.....then back up to 70..then more snow today haha

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
Nice looking snow you got there Susan. Are you sure those doves aren't tasty game hens?

They are excellent with wine.
It's been fair to midlin' here in sunny Las Vegas. I'd guess about 60 - 65. Was in the mid 70's last weekend for the race. Did you see Jeff Gordon smash his car? Haha

aww I wouldn't eat the cute little birdies.. they were just fluffed up trying to stay warm Smile Smile

janetdog

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:27 am   Reply with quote         

The wind storm Feb 13th was fun. Power went down by the airport. Signs were laying all over the streets. A few houses and cars were smooshed. People that set up on the corners of major intersections to sell Valentine's day flowers and presents got hit the hardest. Teddy bears and roses were flying everywhere. I was out with an interior designer looking at a job at the time. Her cute little mercedes suv got sandblasted. Overall, It was nothing compared to the storm that knocked out the largest hilton sign in the world back in 94.

That is the replacement. The original was much larger. The letters were easily 200 feet high. I'm talking huge. That same night I floated in my volkswagen. My ex was like 8 months pregnant and the car started floating through a wash. I jumped out, pushed the car while floating over to the sidewalk. I drove on the sidewalk for 1/4 mile to get home.

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:19 am   Reply with quote         

it would be nice to see some of that stuff.. the poor little birds... they love seeds and come to my feeders but alas it was 63 today.. no snow here.

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:30 am   Reply with quote         

yup, got a lot of snow (for Texas) on Tuesday, and a bit more tonight Thursday. Pretty strange weather for this part of Texas, especially at this time of year. Must be that darn Man-Made Global Warming... Rolling Eyes

What ticks me off is the fact that the airport frickin' SHUT DOWN! they had better have a ton of snow over there to even have thought about shutting down...We had my dad's mom flying in tonight, and her flight was rescheduled for Friday. oh well...

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:33 pm   Reply with quote         

where the hell do the squirrels hide there nutz in that sage?

Hallcross Toots

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

It's raining.

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:02 pm   Reply with quote         

What a great winter... n'est-ce pas sage?

I hope we'll have more than 20 cm (8 inches) this week-end... this is snowboard day at Jay Peak Vermont this Sunday. I'll take some pictures.

I love powder snow!
I also like to see all those who complain about snow & winter. 50% of people here really don't like it. I just wonder why they aren't moving south!?

In December...

Last week-end...

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Snow?

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm   Reply with quote         

great snow pics

post more!! Very Happy

sage

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:20 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
where the hell do the squirrels hide there nutz in that sage?

Laughing
See that pole with the holes in the background? There are two shrubs, and the pole I'm refering to is the one sticking out of the left shrub...kinda looks like paint on the pole....

Anyway, friggin' biggest effen woodpecker I have ever seen in my life made those. There were two of them...the kind Woody WoodPecker is modeled after. I think those bloody squirrels are too busy hiding from these beasts to worry about their nuts!

claf: awesome winter so far! I hope this weekend's storm brings more than a measly 10 inches! Is that Park Maisonneuve? Great picts!

dfwsusan: for sure! I gotta get on my roof tomorrow and get some snow off. I'll take picts.

splodge

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:25 am   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
TofuTheGreat

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

HA! Way to go England!

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

sage wrote:
claf: awesome winter so far! I hope this weekend's storm brings more than a measly 10 inches! Is that Park Maisonneuve? Great picts!

Now they talk about more than 10 inches... maybe 14... hopefully more... we'll see.
It's Botanical Garden. Nice place 12 months per year!
Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Anyone else getting snow? - Reply to topic