Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Bring the Love - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

dewdew

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

O.k....who the hell are you???...and what have you done with the real PVS???
IF YOU ARE PVS....what color was the present i got you last year on your birthday??
Only the real PVS would know that.

Ya'll really don't want me to put out my very best chop.....YOU may think you do....BUT you don't.....i am not sure your monitors could handle such PIXAL bliss...IF i do this... i am not responsible for any BURNT OUT RETINA's...or long term effect's that it may have on some....I think most refer to the experience as ANGELIC Smile ...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Smile

mikey

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

These threads are getting more and more confusing Rolling Eyes hard to know what they're about sometimes! Laughing

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey, I just found this thread, and what the hell, it sounds like a great idea. I'm in. Smile

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         

You only said you were gonna give me a pair of those thongs for my birthday dewdew, and it's OK, because after you ran in them, the stain won't come out... Laughing

Shocked

Micose

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:48 pm   Reply with quote         

IM IN. thx for these ideas/words and energy Paul!
Maybe the fountain one like MArco said, more time...and the source is interesting.
Cool
Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         

For sure Naiko, we can do the fountain chop too, the whole idea behind this thread is to bring the quality of the contest up, we have more than a few people here that never have to be told to bring their #1 game, I would like to see some of the newer, less experienced people here step up their game a bit too, it just feels like things have slowed way down on the daily chops.
When voting issues start popping up on the threads, and people are talking about leaving, it's obvious that we're not all happy with the way things are going, I've seen us pull together before and when we do, it feels goot dammit... Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iketdJ5s4pI&feature=related

anabrin

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Can i join too Question

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree on aiming for the Fountain source, Paul. I looked at the balloon and got nothin'. Sad

PM Proc, if you haven't already, and ask him if we can share that day's source with our disadvantaged fiends...err...friends. Wink

I'll lay odds that Anfa will take us all down. That sourcage has ANFAPANTS written all over it! Razz Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I really haven't looked at the balloon as much for chopability as for something that was 2 weeks away, I just don't think that putting this thing a month away will help this sinking ship, like I said above, I'm all for the fountain chop too because we should do this more often, maybe we can theme the balloon chop as "Roasted Anfa Pants", in a roasting fassion, everyone has to make Anfa some pants out of the balloon, Eve you are brilliant! I think we can get everyone to go along with it too, Wink Laughing
A tribute to Anfa Pants! Very Happy besides Anfa never trolls the love threads so he'll never know Twisted Evil ya right Laughing Twisted Evil were comin for you Tony!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:55 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I really haven't looked at the balloon as much for chopability as for something that was 2 weeks away, I just don't think that putting this thing a month away will help this sinking ship, like I said above, I'm all for the fountain chop too because we should do this more often, maybe we can theme the balloon chop as "Roasted Anfa Pants", in a roasting fassion, everyone has to make Anfa some pants out of the balloon, Eve you are brilliant! I think we can get everyone to go along with it too, Wink Laughing
A tribute to Anfa Pants! Very Happy besides Anfa never trolls the love threads so he'll never know Twisted Evil ya right Laughing Twisted Evil were comin for you Tony!
but what size pants does he wear?

blue_lurker

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:16 am   Reply with quote         

But he dont wear pants, cause he's a big girls blouse
bwhahahahahahahahahaha Laughing

Tarmac

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:48 am   Reply with quote         

OK, so this is set? We're doing Anfa pants out of the balloon two weeks away, best chop we've ever done? ..As well as the the fountain a month or so away, also best chop we've ever done? Is that right? Very Happy

Micose

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:24 am   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:

So the fountain or the balloon or both ? .i m gonna start chopping....

Micose

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 am   Reply with quote         

hey dont make me wrong...its imitate Anfa and not do him some pants right ? Confused
dewdew

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:07 am   Reply with quote         

ooohhh.... i see how it is now.....Anfa gets pants and i get the green thong.. Doh! ...but...the green thong does bring out the color in my eye's Wink.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Bring the Love - Reply to topic