Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Which chopper's traits would you want? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Micose

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:31 am   Reply with quote         

ok i play da game...I could say other choppers like Tadams, Sliver, Crowned/Oldage/Unlimitedhorizen/and yes...Claf and ReyRey,Bigbuck is a fukin smart ass ...he does anything from nothing....let me think....Anf and Mark u both rock u are 2 fuking rock stars i told u yet....
Tofu... honestly ...i like to be ME.

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:49 am   Reply with quote         

I would like to be serious & humble like Marx-Man.
I would like to be fair & honest like Claudiolky.
I would like to have an inspiring father like Photoshopmaster Jr.
I would like to be sweet, friendly, generous, positive & having open mind like Julie.
Very Happy

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
I would like to be sweet, friendly, generous, positive & having open mind like Julie.
Very Happy

Touché Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:46 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:50 am   Reply with quote         

I would like to say I would take many attributes, both PS related and in life from many members here, but to single a group out would be too hard, I try to apprieciate all in there own way and what they bring to this site I love.

But since he is not around too much anymore, and because he was kind and would listen when other would not and had made up their minds, I have to say YerPalAl needs a special mention, he is a great guy Smile

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:56 am   Reply with quote         

I wanna be like à,),çà))ç,à)ç,)çààç)ç)à),çàç,,à)ç,ç)à)à,ç
he's so çà,),çà),çà) and çà!çb!àbç!àç!bà
he can use the lasso alright !

Oscar

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:10 am   Reply with quote         

I want to write something interesting here but I can't think of anything...

ScionShade

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:38 am   Reply with quote         

I wouldn't mind having a bit of Jeremy's incredible patience.

ReyRey

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Argh Yuck Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

ReyRey

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 pm   Reply with quote         

I want Patre's wisdom,kindness,heart and love of life. Also his skill for writing meaningful comments. Bow

cpendy

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I would like all of the above mentioned choppers traits and then the time to use them. You guys are all so good. I have looked through everyone mentioned profile and you guys have skills. Embarassed I realize that "all levels" are welcome but sometimes i just feel too stupid to post.

So to all of you....keep inspiring! (And be patient with those of us who are slow)

dewdew

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:22 pm   Reply with quote         

cpendy wrote:
I would like all of the above mentioned choppers traits and then the time to use them. You guys are all so good. I have looked through everyone mentioned profile and you guys have skills. Embarassed I realize that "all levels" are welcome but sometimes i just feel too stupid to post.

So to all of you....keep inspiring! (And be patient with those of us who are slow)

Hell that has never stopped me... Mr. Green ....but i have a STUPID card.....those are not easy to come by....so....wade into the water if ya like. Smile
Doh! ...man there is some wisdom i could have used 10 months ago Rolling Eyes

i want Micose's studio.....love the orginization....that's my kinda fileing system. Cool
I want Tesore's 22inch screen
I want Oscars youth.....i might not change shit,...but i would do it with extra uuummmmpphhh. Smile
I want Wiz's MONEY.....don't lie dam'mit.....i see all them PURDY pictures...with all that NICE SAND....and BLUE WATER....and TAN LADIES...(o.k. the ladies arejust in my head)....but i never see you munching the dollar menu. Hmmm ....it is Steak and LobsterTail..now add in the smell of some fine chickadee's in Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion....if money ain't what you get all that with....then i'll take what ever it is. Neutral
I want Reys bike.....and Splodges seat at the bar......damn hate i missed eve's panties....but they were a little on the GRANNYISH side anywho.. Twisted Evil..Those are harder to hide in the glovebox Razz .....Now who ever has the Quad core/ 10tb hd/ 10gb ram....with the $3000 video card....and the Tri-sync monitor's i want them too.

FootFungas

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         

cpendy wrote:
I realize that "all levels" are welcome but sometimes i just feel too stupid to post.

Come on!
how do you think you get good?!
you gotta post till you drop!

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

"I guess, by looking again at my favourites (amassed over time) it would seem to be Rey Rey... As he is consistently good at creative chopping... AND helping others to do likewise.

That's my 2c's worth

Smile Wiz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Which chopper's traits would you want? - Reply to topic