Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

ReyRey

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:09 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
oh Rey starts this mess and now he's trying to get us all FAT! That pisses me off.. lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Cool

You don't like Samiches???? Crying or Very sad How about a cheeseburger? Very Happy Everybody likes a cheeseburger. Even Marco. Shocked Doh! Oh shit I did it again.
Boy am I hungry.

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

about now you should consider chocolate. or a dry martini...but TUNA? you want us to have fish breath? Laughing J/k

ReyRey

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Do you think Nemo had fish breathe? Shocked

blue_lurker

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Good bad or other wise, to call this an Arco rant is wrong. I would say its an educated piece of good criticism the only thing I would add is, not every one has a good eye to see details as not every one understands the skill used to achieve an effect.

We all have different skill levels here and because of this we can be blinded to what is clever and what is skill, but that's human nature.

I don't agree with every thing said here but I agree with the right for people to say it, criticism is the artists reality makes you strive to achieve better things.

Oh and 2rey, I like a vegimite and ice cream sandwich, dont knock it till ya had one. Wink

ReyRey

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

Oh and 2rey, I like a vegimite and ice cream sandwich, dont knock it till ya had one. Wink

Finally, someone is on topic! Cool Whew. That was tiring. I'm going to bed. I gotta try and thing of something for the H2H chop tomorrow. Rolling Eyes ( I hate the source...again)

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

Oh and 2rey, I like a midgets and ice cream sandwich, dont knock it till ya had one. Wink

ReinMan

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:24 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not trying to put anyone OFF their food, but...

I'm not wearing any pants.

(sorry...)

arcaico

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

I wonder why eve hides under manic_d to say what she doesn't want eve to say... thanks reindude for pointing that out... I was starting to wonder why manic was picking on me, but now that I know manic=eve, it makes sense...

and thanks lurkah. you're a good aussie.

Rey... fuck you!!! I'm vomiting in here (for real... I'm REALLY ill, and just throwed up) and you start talking about you yankees and yer weird samich.... *sick!!!* brb...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:34 pm   Reply with quote         

odg...
Rolling Eyes

ReinMan

Post Mon May 26, 2008 11:41 pm   Reply with quote         

PANTS, people.... PANTS!

I'm NOT WEARING!!!!!!!!!

*doesn't ANYONE CARE about the REAL ISSUES!!?!?!??*

blue_lurker

Post Tue May 27, 2008 12:21 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
PANTS, people.... PANTS!

I'm NOT WEARING!!!!!!!!!

*doesn't ANYONE CARE about the REAL ISSUES!!?!?!??*

And when did you start wearing cloths at all

ReinMan

Post Tue May 27, 2008 12:28 am   Reply with quote         

Blue... I don't wanna know WHY you kept that picture around... Shocked

blue_lurker

Post Tue May 27, 2008 1:07 am   Reply with quote         

yeah and I dont wanna tell you why either...Im a sick sick man... Shocked

Zetape

Post Tue May 27, 2008 1:18 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Finally, someone is on topic! Cool Whew. That was tiring. I'm going to bed. I gotta try and thing of something for the H2H chop tomorrow. Rolling Eyes ( I hate the source...again)

No, no, no! Keep writing about sandwiches, sleep is unimportant, H2H i unimportant, think about a Cuban Meat Sandwich, a Grilled Lobster and Cheese, or a Maple-Barbecue Pulled Pork sandwich, maybe a Pastrami on Rye or a Roast Pork with Provolone, nay! a Sweet Coppa with Hot Peppers and Rucola! A Torta de Milanesa! Just... forget about the H2H...

edit: 2 cents on topic (or, rather, off topic, isn't it?) To promote quality, just keep making good comments on flaws in posts and hope someone will notice and hold their votes or vote and motivate. Make people think instead of telling them they don't.

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Tue May 27, 2008 2:18 am   Reply with quote         

I never claimed to be the best chopper in here... far from that. I always said Claf and Alex were the best choppers in here (yay... go canadians)... (ok, you too Reysquared). But as my dear Reindude said, people make an idol out of marco, just because he has way too much time in his hands, and way too much popularity. WTF is this? US highschool?? I appreciate yer hate for me manic. But as anfa said, marco is far from a top chopper to win all the time. And if he's not a top chopper and keep winning, the only reason I see is popularity, what takes off the slogan of PSC, "creative contests". They're becoming popularity contests. I vote for marco... when he does good. And as for what mikey said, about learning, I just hope most of the newbies that see marco outstanding, don't try to "learn" with his chops... once I did a huuuuuuuuge shadow in a plane, and dew mocked hard on me for that (still do, anyway, right dew? Wink). But like reindude said, everytime one points a flaw to marco, he thanks, but don't try to learn how to do it better... he keeps making the same disgusting flaws. Ask dew if I improved my shadows after he pointed it... now, when you do a good chop, and see marco with 20+ votes more than you, doesn't it make you feel ill??? I just feel like that for other people, that probably don't dare to say a word against pop king. When I saw his sponge bob chop in the front page, I was like... WHAT THE FUCK????????? Everything is wrong about that chop... if he had made an alias an posted under an unknown name, it would have like 5 or 6 pity votes... (or maybe a couple dozens more from his outside voters). And manic... I never said ANYONE is uneducated... don't put words in my mouth... I'm just saying any piece of crap marco does is "PERFECT", "GENIOUS", "GREAT" from the eyes of people who can't actually figure out it's far from perfect, great or genious... again... his sponge bob chop is DISGUSTING!!!! Anyone with half his skills would have done that in 5 minutes and would have gotten less than 5 votes.

and anfa is right about me. I do respect Rey and Claf... cause they actually do great chops... not only pretend their chops are the best cause a bunch of suckups can't hold their vote buttons when the name marcoballistic pops in the screen...

ps... this ain't kindergarten manic... the last kindergarten in here was chainsawed by marco in yet another bloodbath...

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic