Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Your H2H entry comments. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

ReyRey

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:13 am   Reply with quote         

I received some questions on my "pie" entry, but there is nowhere to comment, so here is a place where you can answer questions about your own entry, or ask question or comment on someone else's.

First, mine: Yes I drew the berry filling. Yes I drew the plate. I was also disappointed after I posted it because I used the lily pad to make the texture on the plate and in my big image you can see the nice texture and shape of the bumps from the lily pad on the glass. It did not show in the small version. Crying or Very sad Thanks for the comments.
I could not think of anything for this stupid source and I wasted a whole day and a half. I was doing it at midnight the night before. I was not happy with it and after I posted it I notice a lot of things wrong with it but it was too late. Thanks for the sympathy. Laughing Drinks are on me!!
Please comment on your entries. (not active ones Evil or Very Mad )
Second: Did Stive use a picture of Micose in a Micose style to fool us?

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:21 am   Reply with quote         

stupid lillypad

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
ReyRey

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:22 am   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
stupid lillypad

True True Laughing

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

I'll have you know, I worked many long hours on mine! As soon as I got the source I got to work on my brilliant idea and didn't let up until deadline time.

Did anyone appreciate it!? NO!!

Not one single vote... I'm very disappointed.
Crying or Very sad

Micose

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Did Stive use a picture of Micose in a Micose style to fool us?

most of peopel werent fooled...so i guess what he wanted to happen, didnt happened....how come people thought the easy-quicky-crappy chop of a face (not my face tho ReyRey i think...) could have been mine....??? seriously it would look like my work maybe viewing it at 200 feet of distance....

Govan

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:42 am   Reply with quote         

I had no chance to win against Marco, it was recognized its style, discouraged, disappointed ...... Confused Crying or Very sad Doh! silent

Stevster

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:46 am   Reply with quote         

Govan wrote:
I had no chance to win against Marco, it was recognized its style, discouraged, disappointed ...... Confused Crying or Very sad Doh! silent

Raising Brow I voted for Marco's because it was a good idea with good execution.

Stevster

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

Did Stive use a picture of Micose in a Micose style to fool us?

most of peopel werent fooled...so i guess what he wanted to happen, didnt happened....how come people thought the easy-quicky-crappy chop of a face (not my face tho ReyRey i think...) could have been mine....??? seriously it would look like my work maybe viewing it at 200 feet of distance....

Agree, that was more like watercolor than the Micose painting style. Congrats! Cool

gsenthil

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

Reyrey which is your best entry in 2nd round ?

I like Mikey's elephand entry. Smile

Govan

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:54 am   Reply with quote         

Stevster wrote:
Govan wrote:

Raising Brow I voted for Marco's because it was a good idea with good execution.

Rey rey voted for me, it is a good judge

blue_lurker

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:

Marco asked
but I feel it is nearly all 33d external work sources, do not get e right, its a great entry, but these facts bought it closer to this entry for me, and because of that

No 3d work at all

Lilly pad is all source as is the water and the some rock texture.
Plants done in PS
out side source was palm leaves and sky
dragonfly/wasp was just that a dragon fly joined to a wasp body to get the angle right

Oh and lens flare...said was going to use lens flare in round 2

Saving warp for round 3

Stevster

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:58 am   Reply with quote         

Govan wrote:
Stevster wrote:
Govan wrote:

Rey rey voted for me, it is a good judge

I do agree with you that it can be very discouraging to battle against someone who has a known style like Micose,Serious or Marco.

Stevster

Post Fri May 30, 2008 9:06 am   Reply with quote         

Here is my fav of the round:

This looked like a tedious chop! Cool

Post Fri May 30, 2008 9:18 am   Reply with quote         

I suspected that you did it all from the source and your own skills, but I must say...write a damn tutorial on how to draw pie filling so that whenever I am craving it, I can just draw myself a huge pie, please. Mr. Green

Post Fri May 30, 2008 9:24 am   Reply with quote         

yeah, reggies was a pretty good one

Favorites of the round were Mikey's Elephant (just more my stlye than the dog one) and screwloose's stingray

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Your H2H entry comments. - Reply to topic