Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Your H2H entry comments. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

My thoughts...a lot of people got ousted that shouldn't have...

Sorry, hellraiser...but your shadows on the zebra were way worse than Marco's have ever been (no offence Mark Razz)...

A lot of "Top" choppers did NOT bring their top game for this round...and for whatever reason they managed to sqeak through...Sorry BillTVshow...even though the concept was good, the lady in the corner looked horribly deformed.

Janfet brought out a nice Beetlejuice that trashed Serps (...WHY Serps, WHY?)

Vunt's was tops for humour and idea (I love ya Naiko, but I had to go with that one)

Arc....wtf?

dewdew...GO! GO! GO!

nunosk8 losing was a big disappointment.

deshone...best for this round.

So, for a recap...STOP F****G OFF AND DO SOME KICK ASS CHOPS! This was the WORST round so far.

(Of course, this is just my opinon)

splodge

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
pakimo

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

My faves this round:
billtvshow, vunt van pumununt, mason4300, Stevster !

nevet

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

fave's are mason and janfet

surprises are serps and arc....

anfa

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Vunt, I said Vunt Van Pumununt! Smile

ReyRey

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Deshone's knocked it out of the park for me. It was the only one that stood out as far as I am concerned. Billtv? That chick has a big neanderthal head. What happened??? Laughing Laughing
Meaty??? What happened bro? I would have never guessed that, that was your entry.
I know, I know, singing in the rain wasn't the greatest idea but I started it and ran with it. Confused
Who picked these %$@#%@ sources anyways? Satan? Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Mason & Stevster ...outstanding!

Vunt, Deshone, Serious and Hellraiser

Great work, everyone. I really enjoyed this round. Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Mason's entry is my favorite this round!

bneises

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

favs:

Marco, Stevster (Great stories behind the chops)

kfroese

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
A lot of "Top" choppers did NOT bring their top game for this round...and for whatever reason they managed to sqeak through...

i have to disagree for the most part. i thought this was a great round. i guess it depends on who you class as "top choppers".

digitalpharaoh wrote:
nunosk8 losing was a big disappointment.

are you saying that my entry didn't deserve to win, or that nunosk8 didn't bring his A-game? for the record, i worked my a$$ off, because i knew it'd be tough to beat nunosk8. i know my chances are slim in the next round against stevster (who i thought had the best chop of round 3), but i take each match-up seriously, and have great respect for my opponent's skill level.

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I was sad to see Hungry's chop go out.. it was probably the most original.. He's very good.

I don't think the chop builtv did was done as well as he could execute - I think he has done better. The arms are sloppy and the face of the crone is strange not in alignment with the body.. just a strange chop. I was thinking he would have pulled out something but maybe it was the source.

Dew deserved that win and I don't think anyone would bring a filter to a h2h and it looked like work....... Arc just did not bring it here.. Fab has been had.

I was a not happy with this round all in all... other than Dew's and Hungry's it was not as exciting a chop battle as it could have been.. but i would say that it's hard to find much with that source.....

ReyRey

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

bneises wrote:
favs:

Marco, Stevster (Great stories behind the chops)

I had a problem with Marco's. All that fighting and commotion and yet there is no footprints in the sand or any sign of how he got there. Did he drop in from the sky. Shocked Laughing

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

kfroese wrote:
i have to disagree for the most part. i thought this was a great round. i guess it depends on who you class as "top choppers".

They know who they are.

kfroese wrote:
are you saying that my entry didn't deserve to win, or that nunosk8 didn't bring his A-game? for the record, i worked my a$$ off, because i knew it'd be tough to beat nunosk8.

I'm saying that:

A. I thought he had a good chance of going pretty far.

B. Even though yours was a decent chop, I felt his showed a bit more as far as execution...and I wasn't a big fan of the fact that you used an old source as part of the chop.

C. Like I said at the end of my post...this is just my OPINION.

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

My faves of the round:
Janfet (One your best works ever), mason (Great idea, well conceived), desh (Obviously great execution), marco (Enormous effort, wonderful result), and Stevster (Insanely clean, better details and more work than may appear on the surface).
blue_lurker

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Well Im gonig to say it here...I got my ass kicked big time.

To the winners well bloody done, to the losers see ya in the lounge

AND

To all those that find fault and beleive that people a slipping thru, well I guess this is where psc is going, glad Im not around as much as I use to be and after all the bitching and whining dont think I will be around all that much in the future.

This was a great contest and the only free contest of its kind I am aware of, shame we cant be happy with what we have, and cant find nice things to say. Before you all get on your high horses and start slanging of at me, critiquing is different that's fine but saying its the worst round and choppers are not trying that just sucks in my opinion, and could be a little bit of bad sportsmanship.

Sorry about the rant rey.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Your H2H entry comments. - Reply to topic