Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - a 6 yr old gives photoshop a go - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

mike.b.

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

my son brett wanted to try and paint so i opened this image up ...and set a 2nd overlayed layer.and showed himn where to pick a new color ..and told him to burn it ..so i showed him the burn tool.....came back and he had this...pretty impressive i thought...of course i helped him clean it up a little ...when he was finished i just was telling him wat to do...

splodge

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

my son brett, 26 year old
here's a site i built for him (slow to load, but he's an artist) and wants all his stuff showing @ 100% quality,
http://www.boylloyd.com/

he designs the sites, i build them Smile
just a warning of what you might be letting your self into

Hallcross Toots
nog

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
my son brett,
here's a site i built for him (slow to load, but he's an artist) and wants all his stuff showing @ 100% quality,

Are you sure this is the correct link?

annajon

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice going Mike B, not bad for a first try on photoshop.

Scrumpy

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Maybe he can buy you advantage bro Razz

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:09 pm   Reply with quote         

aaaaaaaa now we know who make the good works Laughing Laughing Laughing no i am just joking, your son has great feeling for colours, hope to see more of his works

mellowdesign

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Mike B - that's SO cool!! Smile Great to see youngsters enjoying their creative freedom... Couldn't do art much on computers when I was younger...I think it was PaintBox or something when I was about 14!!!! Hehe!

Splodge - see what you mean by lots a megabits!!! But worth the wait...some great stuff! Hope he keeps it up!

Best, m Very Happy

splodge

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:15 pm   Reply with quote         

yes nogin, that's my boys site, he's behind the camera, but yes he is gay, you got a problem with that you are in the wrong industry

Hallcross Toots
mike.b.

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
my son brett,

awesome...our children share the same name...splodge rocks:)
great site too btw took a minute to load .. Smile

Tesore

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Big vote for Brett!
Very Happy

splodge

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         

rebuilding his site tomorrow, the theme now is horizontal scrolling, we did that by accedent before, but that is the current trend, trust me, when it changes i'll let you young trendy guys know, flash is history Sad

Hallcross Toots
birdtoes

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm confused - he's 6 years old? Wow. Totally confused. Cause the site link you gave doesn't look like a 6-year-old's art or photos - and most 6 year olds don't know if they're gay or straight. I mean, some do already, but generally 6-year-olds aren't even aware of what gay/straight means.
Now, the chop looks great - I can see a very talented 6-year-old producing something like that... I mean VERY talented.
Gay - straight - bi - it's all the same to me. I grew up in a musical/theatrical family and I would say 80 percent of 'em are/were gay. I majored in music and theater. Made my living as as a theater composer and also accompanied a lot of singers and dancers. I've always more gay people than straight people. Actually, I have no idea how I turned out straight. Sometimes I wish I WAS gay because men can be so.....impossible! Wink javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Okay - I might make an exception for Angelina Jolie, but only if she, like, forced me.
javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Judy

mike.b.29 wrote:
my son brett wanted to try and paint so i opened this image up ...and set a 2nd overlayed layer.and showed himn where to pick a new color ..and told him to burn it ..so i showed him the burn tool.....came back and he had this...pretty impressive i thought...of course i helped him clean it up a little ...when he was finished i just was telling him wat to do...

Laughing Very Happy

Goat1981

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

birdtoes wrote:
I'm confused - he's 6 years old? Wow. Totally confused. Cause the site link you gave doesn't look like a 6-year-old's art or photos - and most 6 year olds don't know if they're gay or straight. I mean, some do already, but generally 6-year-olds aren't even aware of what gay/straight means.
Now, the chop looks great - I can see a very talented 6-year-old producing something like that... I mean VERY talented.
Gay - straight - bi - it's all the same to me. I grew up in a musical/theatrical family and I would say 80 percent of 'em are/were gay. I majored in music and theater. Made my living as as a theater composer and also accompanied a lot of singers and dancers. I've always more gay people than straight people. Actually, I have no idea how I turned out straight. Sometimes I wish I WAS gay because men can be so.....impossible! Wink javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Okay - I might make an exception for Angelina Jolie, but only if she, like, forced me.
javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Judy

mike.b.29 wrote:

Laughing Very Happy

This is what happens when two people share the same name. Honest, good people get confused. It is even possible that if someone says the name and both people are at the same place, even more confusion may occur. Sad, really.

Shocked Razz

nog

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:36 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
yes nogin, that's my boys site, he's behind the camera, but yes he is gay, you got a problem with that you are in the wrong industry

wooooh! no problem at all! great work, I was just thinking I was going to see a 6 year olds (or in the age range) website. sorry for the confusion!

very professional website!

nog

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 am   Reply with quote         

nog wrote:
splodge wrote:

wooooh! no problem at all! great work, I was just thinking I was going to see a 6 year olds (or in the age range) website. sorry for the confusion!

very professional website!

btw - the photography is great also!!!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - a 6 yr old gives photoshop a go - Reply to topic