Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - So, like...boobs are okay now? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Scrumpy

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:24 am   Reply with quote         

nog wrote:
There's not a problem until someone brings it up! This forum will proabably set us back 4 years... If there is a nip make comments like it is very artistic not oooooooooh I see a nipple. We aren't in fourth grade anymore, but when I was... art was alright as long as it wasn't sexual and that is how it should be here. there is nothing wrong with a nip as long as someone doesn't want to suck on it!

I agree wholeheartedly Tom - I just thought I'd missed something as I'm not here as much as some people... and so seeked clarification. I should have anticipated the jackassery to follow - not that I don't enjoy that too. I was really just trying to question whether rules had changed and I didn't know it. MightyBeet answered my question for me.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:36 am   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
nog wrote:
There's not a problem until someone brings it up! This forum will proabably set us back 4 years... If there is a nip make comments like it is very artistic not oooooooooh I see a nipple. We aren't in fourth grade anymore, but when I was... art was alright as long as it wasn't sexual and that is how it should be here. there is nothing wrong with a nip as long as someone doesn't want to suck on it!

I agree wholeheartedly Tom - I just thought I'd missed something as I'm not here as much as some people... and so seeked clarification. I should have anticipated the jackassery to follow - not that I don't enjoy that too. I was really just trying to question whether rules had changed and I didn't know it. MightyBeet answered my question for me.

No dont take offense I'm just saying... You definetely have a reason to question it. Site admins have the ability to tell the difference between art and a sexual reference. In my oppinion the chop we are talking about was art. I am actually pissed off I can't see it anymore. I wanted to show people. (thats how much I liked it) Can we have some kind of warning on the thumb that says pg13 before opening. There are solutions and since this is such a controversy maybe it should be dealt with. no harsh feelings scrumpy I was sort of asking myself the same thing.

Scrumpy

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:41 am   Reply with quote         

No harsh feelings here bud. But... are you telling me it's been pulled now? How sad. Confused

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:42 am   Reply with quote         

mightybeet wrote:
i like boobs but nipple or no nipple it gets pulled here sorry. and those that lost sleep we appologize for the slow reaction. its summer.. thats when vacations happen

nipple or no nipple it gets pulled?!?!? so anything can get pulled basically?

Scrumpy

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:45 am   Reply with quote         

nog wrote:
mightybeet wrote:
i like boobs but nipple or no nipple it gets pulled here sorry. and those that lost sleep we appologize for the slow reaction. its summer.. thats when vacations happen

nipple or no nipple it gets pulled?!?!? so anything can get pulled basically?

Laughing I thought that too.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:08 am   Reply with quote         

I've never understood what the big deal is about nipples. Rolling Eyes

Why can't everyone see them? Babies see them, for god's sake. I'm sure most people have seen a nipple or two (or three Shocked ) very early in life and they have turned out fine.

Razz

blue_lurker

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
I've never understood what the big deal is about nipples. Rolling Eyes

Why can't everyone see them? Babies see them, for god's sake. I'm sure most people have seen a nipple or two (or three Shocked ) very early in life and they have turned out fine.

Razz

I agree mate, but unfortunately there is always some one who pushes the rule past the art content, it has happened before Im sure of it, as has this debate been around a long time. I like coming here with both my kids and showing them other ideas and concepts of PS work, its safe and the rules are clear and I dont have to worry about nudity. (They stay away from both chat and the forum cause its locked out) If we start with the warning idea it sets a grey line not a rule, I love art and can look at it with my kids if and when I choose, and be able to tell them what's what as well. I like I can let my kids check out images here with out having to be worried what might or might not be covered, having to monitor every thing takes the fun away.

(The gore content worries me some times as well but thats another issue I guess) Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:45 am   Reply with quote         

nog wrote:
yep i agree again here, you are right

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 am   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
WTF? I'm all for it myself - and we don't need another debate on the ethicalness of nipples THAT IS UNLESS N.G.S.P. wants to take on the task - I just wanna know if nipples are OK!
ummmm i have always loved boobs and nipples.... but hey thats just me Laughing as a matter of fact if any chop chicks out their wants to donate a pair for me to just have fun w/ and use as pillows and wants to fly me out to the boobs for me to give scrumpy a diffinate answer to his question i wouldn't say no.... ( must be firm, hot chick that likes nogoodsk8rpunk and beer )... any takers Hmmm Argh
-N.G.S.P.-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
... I'm sure most people have seen a nipple or two (or three Shocked )...

Yeah! I saw 3 nipples once... Very Happy

Granulated

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:39 am   Reply with quote         

I had this one removed and I'm still bemused about it.

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 am   Reply with quote         

Shaman warned bout slippery slope... you shoulda kept quiet, and it would have flown under radar. Many moons would pass and all be OK. But noooooo... You NO listen to TheShaman... He's jus some witch doctor. He drink too much firewater and talk crazy. BAH!

Now... Who want soup?

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Goat1981 wrote:
... I'm sure most people have seen a nipple or two (or three Shocked )...

Yeah! I saw 3 nipples once... Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing this great and i only have two hands

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:35 am   Reply with quote         

if ya want to see boobies so bad do a google search. not at PSC. why is this so hard? is it that time of year to go over this issue again? yes we arent in the 4th grade but some people here act like they quit school right after IKEEDIKEED! Razz

Q: Are adult images suitable here?
A: Sorry, but they are not. Anything posted to our site that is offensive in nature will be removed, including nudity. If the incident appears to be intentional, we hold the right to use your IP address to contact your ISP for further investigation. These rules also apply to those who abuse obvious copyright rules. We try very hard to abide by all written and non-written laws and regulations.

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

Agreed beet.

and Like I say a million times. You wanna make nudie art and have somewhere to display it... www.deviantArt.com is perfect for that. (yes you can even have willies)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - So, like...boobs are okay now? - Reply to topic