Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - has anyone ever - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
candron wrote:
are we pissy today scrumps my man??? i am glad someone like ngsp spoke up for this site, it turns other wise in a endless chating an debating, you know whats funn the forum "ladies only" and than came up the mans room thats funn

See this thing " Wink " ? I was joking candy-man. Very Happy Now get lost (hahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing )
may i stay a few days , than i will go away Crying or Very sad

Scrumpy

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
Scrumpy wrote:
candron wrote:
are we pissy today scrumps my man??? i am glad someone like ngsp spoke up for this site, it turns other wise in a endless chating an debating, you know whats funn the forum "ladies only" and than came up the mans room thats funn

See this thing " Wink " ? I was joking candy-man. Very Happy Now get lost (hahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing )
may i stay a few days , than i will go away Crying or Very sad

I'll think about it....... Rolling Eyes

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
i sighed last night w/ all the bullshit going on... i had a great talk w/ acemanoj tonite... and you know it made me realise that we are all human and we all experience different things.

some have had it harder than others... all in different ways...but the ONE THING we HAVE IN COMMON is CHOPS... this site is a great site... and despite the negative bullshit we should all at least try to get along... i know that sounds corny but its a positive attitude to have.

hell ive been here just a tad over a year ive been attacked, liked , disliked, bullied, threatened just being on psc... fuck man i didn't even have that hard of a time on stupid myspace...

fact of a matter psc needs to have a positive stance... not this shit talking low down dirty hate...

look we all love this place... some participate more than others... some like the forums... some the chats... you get the point. this is what makes psc a diverse community...

so i ask everyone to please work together and pull our heads out of our asses and fucking get along... we all seem to get pulled in to this place and loose fact that its a web site...

but this web site in my own opinion is the best and im glad to be a member so now is step down from the soap box and say I LOVE YOU PSC!!!
-matt-

LAME !!! thumleft

wait a minute this said BORING!!!

ReinMan

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

Listen to the (30 year old Razz Wink) SkaterPunk DUDE!!

He speaks WISDUMB fer SHER!

Cool

Scrumpy

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
fact of a matter psc needs to have a positive stance... not this shit talking low down dirty hate...

Nobody's "hating" on anyone. Mike and I exchanged a few pm's last night. I told him those stats were available but to my knowledge nobody's ever taken both 1st or 2nd place; except for maybe the old days.

I also told him he needn't be apologetic and that one day he'd get the hang of this place.

Why is everyone so sensitive?

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Quote:

Nobody's "hating" on anyone. Mike and I exchanged a few pm's last night. I told him those stats were available but to my knowledge nobody's ever taken both 1st or 2nd place; except for maybe the old days.

I also told him he needn't be apologetic and that one day he'd get the hang of this place.

i think its the wetter Eve , it rains all days no sunshine here in west europe makes us depressive, send over some sunshine the uk boys need it too Laughing Laughing

Lrossa

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Quote:

i just think everyone has PMS.

GIFted

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

you people are so stupid that I actually created this account just to tell you so.

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Thanks, Splodge!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:31 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Quote:

eve when i replied to this forum was when mike changed it to deleted and sighing... so i didn't see the original thread... my words were not directed to you or mike....

i thought the thread was about sighing... so forgive me if i got off topic... but i must admit... me not knowing about your exchanges of words w/ mike... perhaps you are being as sensitive as me?

refering to the shit talk and hating was ment to apply to 2 other threads... one of them has been locked... and i see the last one going in the same direction... that was why i got bummed out... and i still am.

and i stand by my original words... even if this is the incorrect thread Confused

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - has anyone ever - Reply to topic