Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - a final poem - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

huffin paint

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

title: no one understands ::

no one ever understands..
that every thing you do is wrong...
but no one ever tells you..so you keep on thinking
that everything you do is right..
....and ill just try to keep my head held up high...knowing that everything you do isnt always right..
so long virtual world..where nothing excists ..its just a mind war..racing inside of my head... i write it down with a pad and a pen....but everything looks all wrong because it was in "MY" head...
looking for redemption in a world gone mad...its a slayer game...that i do not wish to play..
so ill just try to keep my head held up high ..knowing that everything you do isnt always right..
and with this ill sign off for a final time..and wish you all a good night.........................end.............

well at least i tried...
thanks psc. i tried to come back. but there is obviously still something holding me back..
i wasnt here long.. and ive met a "few" cool people..made a few mistakes.. hey im human... you show me a human in this world that hasnt made a mistake in their life..

this is positive...im moving on...but on a final note

know this..and never forget
first http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/147250/we-are-all-equal.html ..we live this way and we die this way.. good bye... Sad

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

The mistake you making now is running away. Do you realise how many people here have entered a contest spent hours on an entry and got no votes no comments and not even the response to there pms

1000's

So suck it up, put it behind you and get on with learning more and playing nice.

Harsh but true.

huffin paint

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

its not about votes or comments...its what i have to do to get better

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:54 am   Reply with quote         

huffin paint wrote:
its not about votes or comments...its what i have to do to get better

yeah its hard aint it, so its too bloody hard and ya just give up, fine then.

Enjoy ya life, good luck.

bneises

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

why do people make a big scene before exiting... I have taken PSC breaks before, and I never made a fuss or told anyone that I was leaving.

I just don't get it. Take a break, come back if you feel like it. or not. whatever. Now you are just making it so you have to change your login to come back at a later date.

huffin paint

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 am   Reply with quote         

bneises wrote:
why do people make a big scene before exiting... I have taken PSC breaks before, and I never made a fuss or told anyone that I was leaving.

I just don't get it. Take a break, come back if you feel like it. or not. whatever. Now you are just making it so you have to change your login to come back at a later date.

its not a "big scene" it was a simple goodbye...and theres no need for a new log in..believe it or not ..i have made a few buds here..and i wanted to say bye....o and i posted one of my old poems....everyone says i bring people down here..so i posted a c ya..so they know im gone ..

its easy to drop hints....its all in if that person picks them up or not ...watever ..

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

just go away oscar

Hallcross Toots
ReyRey

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:13 am   Reply with quote         

Lookin' for someone to say...no...no... Crying or Very sad ..please don't go.
Well, ya gotta earn that. You ain't gonna learn shit by leaving, so if that is your decision, then there is no hope for the future either. Anyone who gives up from a lack of pats on the back was going nowhere anyways. So.. good bye and good luck until the next time you quit something. Marco sucked for a long time. (actually he still does sometimes. Laughing ) But he never gave up, even with me picking on him and taking a beating from everyone else. And now look who's on top of the charts. Marco! And how did he do that??? (besides the many aliases and sexual favors)
Backbone and determination! That's how. So be a loser and leave or stay and become a winner. You're choice. Now I have to go before it sounds like I actually like Marco. Shocked
Honestly, I don't really care that much. But this was fun. Good luck in whatever you do. Wink Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

sexual favours...ya get votes for sexual favours....damn it 2rey you owe me big time dude

ReyRey

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:25 am   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

I say high, you say low.
You say why and I say I don't know, oh no.
You say goodbye and I say hello

TheShaman

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 am   Reply with quote         

Only ReyHey is allowed "look at me" threads, he's earned that right. Laughing

I wish you wouldn't give up, but I'm not going to try and stop you.
Go work on PS on your own time. Maybe learn some stuff elsewhere, and come back.

Remember: No one starts out running the marathon. You gotta jog around the block a few times first.

So to that end, take care of yourself.

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Remember: No one starts out running the marathon. You gotta jog around the block a few times first.

I BEG TO DIFFER!

I started out running a marathon once....

scratch

oh yeah...wait...NOW I REMEMBER...

chest pains...lengthy hospital stay...

Nevermind.

Carry on.

ReinMan

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

huffin paint wrote:

its not a "big scene" it was a simple goodbye...

I beg to differ, friend. It was NOT a simple goodbye.

A simple goodbye is a PM to the people you care about that reads something like this:

"goodbye"

Your goodbye was, instead, A) somewhat more PUBLIC than that B) lengthy to read and somewhat whiny.

With respect: STFUAC

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

ahhh come on, not again, jesus, grab your nuts Mike and put some time and effort in, listen to advice and follow some tutorials. But don't bloddy well give up...again.

When I got here, loads of people sucked, and they got zero votes, including me, then they got 1 or 2, some comments, and more, I learnt the ways of PSC, I mean what is done here is unlike anything near enough in the professional world. You have to learn it, make your own way.

Now stop with the silly sob stories of how its all going tits up, when I can assure you it is not.

Now get back in the game like ya got a pair!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - a final poem - Reply to topic