Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC BIRTHDAY MESSAGE - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Janfet

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:

Overall, I think the best thing to come out of this site is my amazing relationship with Janfet. In fact, I'm here to announce that as of next week I'll be packing my bags for a new life in Quebec.
I have just forwarded her my financial information and a copy of my life insurance policy. All I have left to do is pack.
For now, I bid you adieu.

Yes, thanks you so much badcop! Micose and I are moving to a tropical island as of next week. Good luck in Quebec ! We both thank you ! Very Happy

Micose

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Janfet wrote:
badcop wrote:

Overall, I think the best thing to come out of this site is my amazing relationship with Janfet. In fact, I'm here to announce that as of next week I'll be packing my bags for a new life in Quebec.
I have just forwarded her my financial information and a copy of my life insurance policy. All I have left to do is pack.
For now, I bid you adieu.

Yes, thanks you so much badcop! Micose and I are moving to a tropical island as of next week. Good luck in Quebec ! We both thank you ! Very Happy

jejejje man ur so freakin funny stimes!!!! (even often),....... ull find ur other "shoe in PSC too bro im sure.....HAHHAHAHA...thx for promo...luv ur humor!
cheers ! Cool

seriously this is dam funny..........
JORDAN792

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy Birthday!!!!!..............No I did not make this, sorry.

Trann

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy Birthday, PSC.

Here's to work avoidance! Cool

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:
Happy Birthday!!!!!..............No I did not make this, sorry.

Pffft. I can do better than that.

blue_lurker

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Come on guys lets try and stay on track here, this is your chance to say happy birthday to PSC and to let people know why you keep coming back.

thbeghin

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Here is my first post. Hellekro gave me my first vote, and Bluefist my first comment.
I remember that i got mad at Bluefist: this comment drove me crazy; i was sure that my post was soooo good, i couldn't accept any sarcasm...
Since that day (12/26/2002) i keep coming back Crying or Very sad and back Rolling Eyes and back Laughing

thbeghin

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         

And...Happy birthday PSC !

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

burmp...

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:49 am   Reply with quote         

happy birthday psc!
joined you 2005, earned my first votes pretty quick, you've been a source for motivation, inspiration, feedback, and not at least: fun! a playground to improve skills. meeting people from all over the world, nice and helpful people, but stupid and disturbing persons too, like in real live. beside this, the chance to improve my english. thank you for being online, wish you many more years!
y.p.

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

Wow 7 years! Happy Birthday PSC!!

In the past 5 1/2 years since I was introduced to photoshopcontest I have wasted countless hours of my life…..and I don’t regret any of it.

There have been some really fun memories like Jager shots with chicken, fake fights with chrispis and ledirlo, the insane record breaker with the croceye chop, drinking songs with bsoholic, the growth of Gordonk, , finishing 2nd to chopper in H2H, team SHIVVYDIVVYDIV with mightybeet….and too many other crazy times to list. Not only has it been a blast, but a huge learning experience from when I was introduced to the site by the lovely nancers. I have had enormous gains in both chopping skills and have made some wonderful online friends who have taught me a lot and have been supportive in rough times.

Thanks to JMH for the birth, and thanks to Procyon for the adoption and continuing the adventure.

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:26 am   Reply with quote         

Having worked with Photoshop for a while before joining I had always wished there was a site where one could post chopped images. I joined in November of 2005 and began to realize that there were people just like me who did just what I did...of course, I also realized that there were people who were a lot more advanced in their skills than I was. PSC has been a pain in the ass sometimes but it's also been a great place to take a break and hang around in and a tremendous place to learn new techniques.

And if you're reading this JMH...a great big THANK YOU to you, sir.

Happy Birthday

digitalpharaoh

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 pm   Reply with quote         

You know, its nearly 4 years since I joined up. Say it like that and it seems like a while. But the time has flown by. Some would think its a bit sad to be so hooked in by a website. But hell people get into all sorts of things during life. And this place is so much more than just a competition site with some tips and tricks to learn in Photoshop.

PSC contains one of the finest group of people I have ever and from what I have read, most have ever come across on the web.

Sure we have issues with one another, but on the whole we are such a great and varied bunch of people.

We help people learn, we solve problems for people, we have fun, we share times in our lives with on another, good, bad, indifferent. But we do it knowing people will listen and want to know, want to help, and want to share back. In many regards the tightness and fluidity of our community is refeshing within the web world.

So many sites try to copy us, and non come close. We are PSC and we should be proud of that fact.

I myself joined while searching for tutorials for a friend, and came across the tutorial section of PSC. The site intrigued me instantly, It took me about 3 months to sign up advantage style. But I tasted me first win within days of doing that.

As before I was throwing what now can only be described as 5 minute late rushed crap around. Advantage really made me focus on improving and lerning new skills here.

Around my 3rd win, a win shrouded in controversy, thanks to a drunken escapade with several friends late one night, many people got PM'ed to vote for me, and the insuing understandable madness from that towards me. I was mortified, as for anyone around at the time, I was also unaware of the actions taken at the time, and always regret showing my friends the site that night.

As even at that time, I knew PSC was a different place to anywhere I had previously been on the web. So may sound stupid but the backlash was firstly confusing as I did not have direct memory to all the event, and secondly worrying as I loved all PSC was about.

Anyways some have held grudges the size of small planets since these events, others have given me a second chance, and for that I am grateful.

I have been me all the way since those events, helping people where I could, making my work better and basically sharing in what PSC is with all who have come and gone within her cyber walls.

I love to compete, and anyone who has not spotted that needs an eye test Laughing and I learnt so much from PSC and her members.

The site is nothing short of an awesome place to play and learn. So thank you PSC, for all the good times. For there are so many. Although right now for me, I am in probably the worst place in my life, PSC is still there for me, and the people who frequent her I thank you too.

I have made many real and good friends here, and that is the coolest thing of all. You all know who you are.

Thanks PSC, and thank you all Smile

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Say 4 Our Fathers and 20 Hail Marys, Marco.
Angel
there...you feel better now? Wink

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Hmmmm.... maybe I should put in a word or two here. I'm not really the OUTGOING type, and I'm fairly shy TYPING... but maybe I'll come back when I've got an extra moment or two tomorrow and at least say a little bit about my time here. Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC BIRTHDAY MESSAGE - Reply to topic