Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who is left-handed? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Sassy

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

I'm ambidextrous Cool the nuns tried to stop the natural lefty (damn penguins) that didn't last long so I was expelled in the 2nd grade from catholic shool and waved goodbye wth my left hand! Laughing I too was a stubborn child.

Now scarred for life and never able to see things black n white again I quickly adapted to a righty world on my own terms so I write lefty and wacom lefty but can do everything else with either hand except those damn sissers

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

I would have loved to have had you Jerry as a father, it would have been a blast. No kidding.

If my dad had tried that crap on me, I would have broken his arm, and he knows it. I was a very unruly child. Even military school couldn't bust me down, just to show them all who was boss I graduated that horrible place with honors. Twisted Evil

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Sassy wrote:
I'm ambidextrous Cool the nuns tried to stop the natural lefty (damn penguins)...

You still had some nuns teaching at school? Argh
It is exactly like my mother in the 30s. Those stupid nuns were hitting her hands with a large wooden ruler. Not very good... it was one of the old educational ways to raise kids...she became traumatized and docile for life... she never gave shit to my father when he deserved it. Lucky dad! Laughing

Sassy

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Sassy wrote:
I'm ambidextrous Cool the nuns tried to stop the natural lefty (damn penguins)...

It is exactly like my mother in the 30s. Those stupid nuns were hitting her hands with a large wooden rule. Not very good... it was one of the old educational ways to raise kids...she became traumatized and docile for life... she never gave shit to my father when he deserved it. Lucky dad! Laughing

Yeah it was a Catholic School in the 60's not all teachers were penguins the principal was tho..and she was effin HUGE Shocked but I stood up to them all, that effin ruler hurt! I became a recovering catholic over it all but they never broke my spirit. they used to smack your knuckles with it , I fought back and got expelled! YAY!!! best move I ever made was getting out of that hell hole. mom was so pissed when I told her why I hit back she pulled my brother out also.

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Sassy wrote:
Claf wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It is exactly like my mother in the 30s. Those stupid nuns were hitting her hands with a large wooden rule. Not very good... it was one of the old educational ways to raise kids...she became traumatized and docile for life... she never gave shit to my father when he deserved it. Lucky dad! Laughing

Yeah it was a Catholic School in the 60's not all teachers were penguins the principal was tho..and she was effin HUGE Shocked but I stood up to them all, that effin ruler hurt! I became a recovering catholic over it all but they never broke my spirit. they used to smack your knuckles with it , I fought back and got expelled! YAY!!! best move I ever made was getting out of that hell hole. mom was so pissed when I told her why I hit back she pulled my brother out also.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Sassy wrote:

Laughing Laughing

I was in a Catholic School in the 60s too. But no more nuns.
Here, they were still very active in the 50s... at school, at hospital (f*@#n scary Shocked), and probably some nuns were the prime minister's mistresses... Laughing

Tesore

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 pm   Reply with quote         

@Claf - Why do you look like Rey˛'s mom? Shocked

jerryhami

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I know apple needs to make a left handed pen tablet.

Then we will see f to wrongs make a right ha ha

buckie74

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm   Reply with quote         

jerryhami wrote:
There is nothing wrong with left handed people they can do the same stuff as right handed people. The downfall is that the world is not cut out for you left handed people. Think about it, you have to have different scissors, spirals, string your guitar upside down. For this reason as soon as I saw my children trying to use there left hand I would spank them, tell them NO, and tie there left hand behind there back.
This is the same reason I do not own an Apple Computer. Great product can do the same if not better than PC but the world does not support it.

What are vehicle wraps? How many kids do you have? How old were you when you married? Why is the sky blue? Very Happy

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Caption Land looks like fun. Have you tried droodles.com? Very Happy

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:

I never looked that ridiculous. Really. Laughing

sonic3

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I'LL NEVER TELL YOU WHAT I DO WITH MY LEFT HAND.
Shocked
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS!

I was in Vegas last year, but i dont remember seeing your left hand there.

I use a fork in my left hand while eating, unless i dont use a knife and then i hold it in my right hand.
Or was it a spoon!?! Confused Confused Shocked Smile Laughing

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey'sMother wrote:
Tesore wrote:

You will get older... you will see! Very Happy

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
ReyRey'sMother wrote:
Tesore wrote:

You will get older... you will see! Very Happy

Not really. I'm an icon of sexiness and beauty. My avatar will look this good forever. Wink

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey'sMother wrote:
I'm an icon of sexiness and beauty. My avatar will look this good forever. Wink

Me too! Cool

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who is left-handed? - Reply to topic