Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - splodges funeral - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

cafn8d

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile I smile because by all accounts, this last ride and "funerary celebration" did our friend proud. I smile because I remember him so fondly. I smile because so many of you have said so many of the things I want to say but haven't found the words to do so. I smile because you, my friends, have done me proud.

Cool SPLODGE ROCKS! And Tina, Anna, Anfa, and Grandy... YOU GUYS ROCK, TOO! Thank you in your parts of Splodge's send-off and in helping to represent those of us who can only only wish we could have been there in person. Thank you for bringing bits of it back to share. I salute you! salut Bow

and I cry again because I so miss our friend; your words pour out of my heart, and my own words are getting caught in my throat even as I try to type them. Crying or Very sad

Hug

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 am   Reply with quote         

Thank you Anna, Gran, Tony for being there for us, it's said, that the more you complain, the longer God lets you live, Splodge never complained, he solved problems, and I bet where ever he is now he's doing just that.

bigbuck

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:03 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks to Tina, Anna, Andy and Tony. Godspeed to Splodge!

Synthvet

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:11 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Smile I smile because by all accounts, this last ride and "funerary celebration" did our friend proud. I smile because I remember him so fondly. I smile because so many of you have said so many of the things I want to say but haven't found the words to do so. I smile because you, my friends, have done me proud.

Cool SPLODGE ROCKS! And Tina, Anna, Anfa, and Grandy... YOU GUYS ROCK, TOO! Thank you in your parts of Splodge's send-off and in helping to represent those of us who can only only wish we could have been there in person. Thank you for bringing bits of it back to share. I salute you! salut Bow

and I cry again because I so miss our friend; your words pour out of my heart, and my own words are getting caught in my throat even as I try to type them. Crying or Very sad

Hug

Hug

annajon

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

The moment of truth. Untill then it was still like he had just left the house for a while, but then the bike drove into the street, taking Splodge home one last time. You can imagine that was hard:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/annajon_album/Doncaster%202009/M5110052.jpg

Your messages on the card went with splodge to the service, they meant very much to the family:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/annajon_album/Doncaster%202009/M5110046.jpg

The flowers send from PSC were awsum:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/annajon_album/Doncaster%202009/M5110044.jpg

In the Hallcross we drank Splodges last Vodka in little red cups, I took mine home:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/annajon_album/Doncaster%202009/M5110072.jpg

anfa

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Great pics. I've still got my little red cup Anna! x

annajon

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:25 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Great pics. I've still got my little red cup Anna! x

Me too, it is standing here in front of me on my desk.

Synthvet

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Thank you Anna.......

Kansas

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:06 am   Reply with quote         

I love you all so much.. I have lost many people in my life.. But this has had a big impact on me. I go from feeling blessed to have known Splodge, to laughing and knowing he's still watching over us, to crying while reading the words read from PSC and knowing we were represented at his send off!

God bless you all. K

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:

Hug

betdoval

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:39 am   Reply with quote         

Since I knew I'm in shock. I have no words. (what cafn8d wrote) I kiss You, Tina. My heart is crying.

Mir

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:28 am   Reply with quote         

Thank you for sharing the photos Anna, it looks like the best send off anyone could ever hope for!! I'm glad the card was there too, so that those who could not be there physically were at least there in their thoughts. Crying or Very sad

Take care Tina.
annajon

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:30 am   Reply with quote         

The family were blown away by all the thoughts on the card too. It made real how much he ment to us, to them.

Kansas

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am   Reply with quote         

Just thought I would add the card to this thread in case someone missed seeing it. Also.. I liked how the other thread had the link, but also had it to where you could see it clearly without clicking on it..but when I tried it was HUGE.. I guess i'm rusty....love the CARD!

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:38 pm   Reply with quote         

This was the latest version that went to the printers.

Thank you to everyone who signed, it was appriciated by Tina and the family.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - splodges funeral - Reply to topic