Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - A very nice surprise ;) - Reply to topic

sirenka

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey guys,

I've just log in and see that I am advantage member Shocked
Someone bought me an advantage, Yupiiiiiiiiiiiiii, that's so exiting. I am so gratefull....
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Cheers.

p.s I would like to know who gave me this wonderful gift

MonkeeDrummer

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

This happens on occasion, it happened to me, and I started a thread just like this one, there's another thread titled "PSC Angel" or something like that which talks about the same thing...
What I learned from getting an Advantage from someone else is that someone is looking out for you, someone thinks you deserve it, and chances are... you're not going to find out who it is...
So my advice is to take it, work your butt off, get some awesome entries in and prove to whoever bought it for you that they made a good decision. If they tell you, then cool, if not, at least they know you're thankful. Cool

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

well the same thing happened to me too, then the next day someone posted a thread about a "trial advantage" or something, so I thought a 3 month "trial period" advantage is given to everyone.. thats why I didnt say thank you. so.. thank you advantage giver.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:23 am   Reply with quote         

Just go with it guys say thanks in general and make sure ya chop as much as you can, who ever is doing this is doing it for the site and wants this place to prosper and remain active soo the best way to say thank you is to choppa, choppa choppa.

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:38 am   Reply with quote         

I was also given 3 months free back then, i was so happy i almost cried. I swore to renew it but when it ran out i stopped chopping for a few months. I just renewed it about an hour ago and am gonna try chop everyday (although my 2 year old and 3 week old have other ideas)

Seriously $10 is not alot to ask for 3 months of look ahead.

Despite that, i think i'm pretty much only going to chop 1 or 2 days ahead anyway. It's more about giving back to a great community of guys and an awesome website that we can lose ourselves in...

Granulated

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am   Reply with quote         

cool !

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - A very nice surprise ;) - Reply to topic