Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Piano Photoshop Contest, $100 prize - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi all,
I am needing some help with a CD cover I am making. I would love a nature/landscape photo with a piano realistically added in the foreground area. Piano angle can be whatever you think is best, preferably not straight on for from the back since I think they look best from an angle. If you choose to use a different landscape, please use a high res photo since this will be used not only on the cover but also the promo materials like posters, etc.
The more realistic, the better. Contact me for a landscape to begin with: i can't post a link since I'm so new and can't paste the image I would like. Let me know if you need anything else.
Prize is $100, through paypal or check.
I'd like to have this wrapped up by Oct 19th. Let me know if more time is needed.
Thanks for your help!! Very Happy

Tesore

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Voila!
Very Happy

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I've got to say, I didn't think of inputting a ... goose (really big pigeon?) in it quite like that, points for creativity. Smile Thanks

sirenka

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

cool Tes! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MonkeeDrummer

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Tada.

Tawiskaro

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 am   Reply with quote         

Something like this?

EDITED: Did a quickie piano substitution.

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 am   Reply with quote         

To Tawiskaro
Yes, something like that. Just maybe a different piano. Smile As in, a grand, or even a baby grand. But that's the idea. Nice background. I like the limb in front.

Tawiskaro

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:49 am   Reply with quote         

ekhmusic wrote:
To Tawiskaro
Yes, something like that. Just maybe a different piano. Smile As in, a grand, or even a baby grand. But that's the idea. Nice background. I like the limb in front.

It would help to know the genre. A sample mpg would be nice.

DaVinci

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:21 am   Reply with quote         

@ Tesore;
He (or she) asked for a "nature/landscape photo with a piano realistically added " Laughing

@ ekhmusic;
Would be nice if you first introduced yourself, before asking for favors Rolling Eyes

Tesore

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 am   Reply with quote         

@DaVinci, midden in de nacht put ik uit voorraad... het is een oude chop van hier Laughing

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 am   Reply with quote         

Agree with DaVinci - please introduce yourself.

I googled "Piano Outside" with some semi pleasing results. Why dont you start there?

I have made several album covers but mostly in the Death Metal Genre. Those are fun to make cos they're normally quite intense (skeletons, hell, graveyards etc)

Try specify a genre or post a link to your myspace/website/music site/facebook so choppers who are willing to honor your request can listen and have an idea whether they should be putting dragons or daisies in your picture...

Peace

supak0ma

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 am   Reply with quote         

send me a PM (click on my avatar then click on private message) with a link to the background and i will post it here

blue_lurker

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
send me a PM (click on my avatar then click on private message) with a link to the background and i will post it here

Yeah I pmed him the same thing yesterday I think he has left the building mate

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:
@ Tesore;
He (or she) asked for a "nature/landscape photo with a piano realistically added " Laughing

@ ekhmusic;
Would be nice if you first introduced yourself, before asking for favors Rolling Eyes

(I'm a she)
Well then, hi. I'm working with a composer, we're working on a piano CD. I've only done light Photoshop before and I know my limits, hence why I came here. I saw some pretty neat stuff and thought to ask the pros. I like music. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to introduce. Smile

The genre is neo-classical piano music. Not like Bach, but not New Age either. I suppose Debussy or Chopin would be close, at least for a beginning reference. We are still getting the website up and so I don't have any mp3's, sorry.

@Drumstix: Thanks for the suggestion on Google.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Piano Photoshop Contest, $100 prize - Reply to topic