Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - 5th Annual PSC Kris Kringles '09 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

abraham

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:45 am   Reply with quote         

I just notice that some members were picked twice, confussion because the list is not updated. It's not a problem but that means others have no chance to be picked. I picked tophatpainter then yerpalal also picked him and already posted for him. So, can I pick someone else who haven't picked yet instead?

tophatpainter

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:22 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
In the spirit of mixing old timers and newer folk . . .

I CHOOSE TOPHATPAINTER!

(It takes a while to load)

I don't know what to say... thank you! That looks incredible! Merry Xmas!

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:22 am   Reply with quote         

Well Designed2522, here you go. I hope you like it and I hope you have a great holiday,

I planned on putting all your wins on here, but then I saw you had 15, so I hope 4 is ok... Embarassed

hahaha, well I fixed my spelling error... That's what I get for messing with this thing at 2am instead of sleeping!

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 am   Reply with quote         

umm, you misspelled "ChrisTmas" Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 am   Reply with quote         

Now, now Eve, don't mock people with a 'lisp' Wink

YerPalAl

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

Aw, its all in the spirit of the season folks. Smile

seamusoisin

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 am   Reply with quote         

I like the silent T version, less harsh that the hard T version and far superior to the X mas version. Nice card! santa

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
nat_g31

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge one of our newer members (you would never know he was new because of his stellar portfolio!). I would like to wish Bogonet, otherwise known as Bogdan and his wife Daniela a very merry Christmas. I know the New Year for them will be exciting and special when they give birth to their first child, a baby boy, by the name of Oliver. Thank you for creating such inspirational artwork and for remaining such an active member of our community.

Nathan

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
Designed2522

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

tophatpainter wrote:
Well Designed2522, here you go. I hope you like it and I hope you have a great holiday,

I planned on putting all your wins on here, but then I saw you had 15, so I hope 4 is ok... Embarassed

hahaha, well I fixed my spelling error... That's what I get for messing with this thing at 2am instead of sleeping!

Josh thanks you so much for picking me for the kringle!!! I am honored!!!! Smile I love what you have created and like the addition of the christmas tree to my entry!!! Very Happy. And dont worry about the whole spelling thing im the worst speller on here!!!! im always being corrected!!! Embarassed

so thanks again Josh and I wish for you a very merry christmas and a happy new year!!!! santa reindeer

bogonet

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge one of our newer members (you would never know he was new because of his stellar portfolio!). I would like to wish Bogonet, otherwise known as Bogdan and his wife Daniela a very merry Christmas. I know the New Year for them will be exciting and special when they give birth to their first child, a baby boy, by the name of Oliver. Thank you for creating such inspirational artwork and for remaining such an active member of our community.

Nathan

wow, what is it left for me to say now? I'm speechless. Your words , along with the card make a marvelous present and I really feel like they added a lot to this special Christmas time. I'm mumbling perhaps, but you're to blame with your kind words Smile. I can assure you they went straight to the most sensitive spot. Daniela is thrilled and finally aproved my PSC actions with all her heart after viewing this post. And i'm pretty sure the future power chopper does the same Smile. I wish you back all the best tenfold.

Bogo

Tesore

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats Bogo and Daniela!

A Christmas song for you!

Hug

delia

Post Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy Holidays, DP!

http://www.track4va.com
TJ

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 am   Reply with quote         

Hope you don't mind....... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family Jordan! santa

JORDAN792

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:
Hope you don't mind....... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family Jordan! santa

Laughing That is awesome TJ... Thank you very much I hope you and family have a wonderful Christmas and new year! Cheers!

That is one of my favorite chops to date!

JORDAN792

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

Okay Rey Rey, here you are... I wish the best of times to you and your family through the holidays and the rest of the year to come! You inspire many people here especially me... Merry Christmas.

P.S. you may want to view full screen due to some small text.

Edit* I'm trying to upload a higher quality version

EDIT EDIT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQV9kflvsrM

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - 5th Annual PSC Kris Kringles '09 - Reply to topic