Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2010 - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Tea Man

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:50 am   Reply with quote         

as captain sully sullenberger said "i'm going to kill all you damn geese!"

... and hopefully get past round 2 Very Happy

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Is it going to be 'fixed' this year?

If I sign up, Will I get to play?

Another 25% no show rate would really suck.

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:34 pm   Reply with quote         

cool! i'm in

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm   Reply with quote         

gud luck on the code works mods!!! Twisted Evil Wink

Tea Man

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

no word yet? Question

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm   Reply with quote         

I dont get this H2H thing Confused all the drugs i took back in the day has took its toll on my brain cells....can someone explain please Wink

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Starman wrote:
I dont get this H2H thing Confused all the drugs i took back in the day has took its toll on my brain cells....can someone explain please Wink

Stands for Head to Head competition Starman! You sign up and get to take on some one "head to head" in a bracket format. Play down to a winner take all! Rey Rey won last year! Just the right kinda comp for you. You have a lot of time for choppin! So get ready and you may want to finance a tablet! LOL! Very Happy Look under "contests" next to the home link at the top of our page H2H 2009! You'll understand!

nat_g31

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Does anyone know if we are going to change it so we have more days to chop??? It was discussed and voted on after the last H2H. . .

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
glennhanna

Post Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Starman.... Do you know what the NCAA Basketball Tournament is? It's like that. 128 teams (members), in a giant bracket, and seeded using our PSC scores. There are no teams. You just chop the source before the deadline. You are only trying to beat the person you are matched up against during that round of the tournament. If you win, proceed to round 2... if you lose, better luck next year. Each week half the participants get eliminated until there is only one sole survivor.

Everybody in the tournament chops the same source each round. When the deadline hits, PSC members will get to vote on each Head to Head matchup. So in week 1, with 128 participants, there are 64 matchups that you'll have the opportunity to vote for the winner of each match. You'll know who the participants are for each match, but the entries will be displayed anonymously (Picacho vs. TacoMam... but you won't know which one of the 2 images specifically belong's to Picacho) Vote for the image you like best... then move onto the next match and keep voting your favorites.

Voting ends, most votes per match move onto the next round. PSC has incorporated this tournament into the website, so it's well organized as far as programming goes. It's as easy to vote on tournament entries as it is to vote on the regular daily contests.

So pretend you are a college basketball team in the NCAA tournament. We even had a bracket challenge last year where we tried to predict the outcome of the tournament before it started. I won! ^^^^^Nat g31 got 2nd

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Starman wrote:

Stands for Head to Head competition Starman! You sign up and get to take on some one "head to head" in a bracket format. Play down to a winner take all! Rey Rey won last year! Just the right kinda comp for you. You have a lot of time for choppin! So get ready and you may want to finance a tablet! LOL! Very Happy Look under "contests" next to the home link at the top of our page H2H 2009! You'll understand!

thanks cc..are those tablets easy to use?

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
Starman.... Do you know what the NCAA Basketball Tournament is? It's like that. 128 teams (members), in a giant bracket, and seeded using our PSC scores. There are no teams. You just chop the source before the deadline. You are only trying to beat the person you are matched up against during that round of the tournament. If you win, proceed to round 2... if you lose, better luck next year. Each week half the participants get eliminated until there is only one sole survivor.

Everybody in the tournament chops the same source each round. When the deadline hits, PSC members will get to vote on each Head to Head matchup. So in week 1, with 128 participants, there are 64 matchups that you'll have the opportunity to vote for the winner of each match. You'll know who the participants are for each match, but the entries will be displayed anonymously (Picacho vs. TacoMam... but you won't know which one of the 2 images specifically belong's to Picacho) Vote for the image you like best... then move onto the next match and keep voting your favorites.

Voting ends, most votes per match move onto the next round. PSC has incorporated this tournament into the website, so it's well organized as far as programming goes. It's as easy to vote on tournament entries as it is to vote on the regular daily contests.

So pretend you are a college basketball team in the NCAA tournament. We even had a bracket challenge last year where we tried to predict the outcome of the tournament before it started. I won! ^^^^^Nat g31 got 2nd

thanks glenn sounds fun. give me a shout out when it starts cheers

jerryhami

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 am   Reply with quote         

Twisted Evil

Cartoon Contractor

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:50 am   Reply with quote         

Starman wrote:

thanks CC..are those tablets easy to use?

Yes Star they are! The ease will please! Your chops will pop!! You'll throw your mouse outta the house! Laughing Laughing
All kidding aside you will love a tablet! Definitely will make your chopping easier and much more refined! Wink
By the way sometimes you can find used ones for reasonable prices on e-bay.

JORDAN792

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

i really want in this year, i think it would be fun. I missed out last year so i can only hope there will be room for me this year. So I'm in!!!!!

supak0ma

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 pm   Reply with quote         

it's coming Twisted Evil

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2010 - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.