Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Clean up carry on. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post Fri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:
Huub66, I did mention I was ill, sorry, I remember the doctor saying rest, not, call you and explain that I had pneumonia. He did mention that these people also wanted to chop in the competition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pneumonia_victims

Sorry if many of you missed the point. This was not a personal attack. I just think that when you look at a competition you need to start with, "What will everyone else do" If you did not see the clean up coming from a mile away then, meh.

I would love to have entered in the comp and now days these things are the only excuse I get to enter, again I apologise if my ill health inconvenienced you, how forgiving some of you are. I used to post often and of varying standards. A few years ago we had a daughter and had other health related issues surrounding our family at that point I made the decision to put family and me first. I also have a job which takes a lot out of me and my family, sadly PSC had to take a back seat. I still consider some here to be mates and appreciate the occasional catch up PM I get from them.

I never confessed to be a Marco, tofu or rey rey and know I am no graphic artist. This was a comment that was formed on the basis of other years comp entries and time away. I apologise if I offended you personally. I never said, "yours was shit", simply stating, "Give me some originality" This is, er was, well used to be an open forum where feedback (good or bad) was encouraged and welcomed. I am surprised that the level of contributors has reached the point of personal attacks and name calling and subsequent back slapping for doing so seems OK.

If I had made, which I would not have, a personal attack in a forum then the immature responses and un-thought out attacks would have been warranted. In addition Reinman you surprised me, this is the internet, get so upset when I eat your first born not over a wall post.[/url]

hey man.

Sorry if it came in as hard as it did.
i guess i was a little bit fed up about the all no shows since people, including me, put alot of effort in their h2h chops.
and i guess your thread kinda did it for me to get me all worked up.

i apologise for what i've said, guess it was more doing than thinking.

i'd say let's forget about the entire thing, ain't worth the kind of emotions especially in a place where we should have fun.

Huub.

Post Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Certainly some of you must have noticed that CHEESE has not been mentioned recently in this thread, nor for that matter, anywhere else on this site.

Huh..

cheese?..to go with the whine

jefflang007

Post Sat May 08, 2010 3:39 am   Reply with quote         

huub666 wrote:
jefflang007 wrote:
Huub66, I did mention I was ill, sorry, I remember the doctor saying rest, not, call you and explain that I had pneumonia. He did mention that these people also wanted to chop in the competition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pneumonia_victims

Sorry if many of you missed the point. This was not a personal attack. I just think that when you look at a competition you need to start with, "What will everyone else do" If you did not see the clean up coming from a mile away then, meh.

I would love to have entered in the comp and now days these things are the only excuse I get to enter, again I apologise if my ill health inconvenienced you, how forgiving some of you are. I used to post often and of varying standards. A few years ago we had a daughter and had other health related issues surrounding our family at that point I made the decision to put family and me first. I also have a job which takes a lot out of me and my family, sadly PSC had to take a back seat. I still consider some here to be mates and appreciate the occasional catch up PM I get from them.

I never confessed to be a Marco, tofu or rey rey and know I am no graphic artist. This was a comment that was formed on the basis of other years comp entries and time away. I apologise if I offended you personally. I never said, "yours was shit", simply stating, "Give me some originality" This is, er was, well used to be an open forum where feedback (good or bad) was encouraged and welcomed. I am surprised that the level of contributors has reached the point of personal attacks and name calling and subsequent back slapping for doing so seems OK.

If I had made, which I would not have, a personal attack in a forum then the immature responses and un-thought out attacks would have been warranted. In addition Reinman you surprised me, this is the internet, get so upset when I eat your first born not over a wall post.[/url]

hey man.

Sorry if it came in as hard as it did.
i guess i was a little bit fed up about the all no shows since people, including me, put alot of effort in their h2h chops.
and i guess your thread kinda did it for me to get me all worked up.

i apologise for what i've said, guess it was more doing than thinking.

i'd say let's forget about the entire thing, ain't worth the kind of emotions especially in a place where we should have fun.

Huub.

Thank you. That's the PSC spirit I remember.

http://www.langmark.com

Post Sat May 08, 2010 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

You say either and I say either, You say neither and I say neither
Either, either Neither, neither, Let's call the whole thing off.

You like potato and I like potahto, You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, Tomato, tomahto, Let's call the whole thing off.

And I'm with Jeff.

Eepi

Post Sat May 08, 2010 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

morons like TJ come in here and think they can curse on long time members

So if you say FU to a long time member it's "So Wrong" and "Respect Man". But if a long time member tells you to FU it must be constructive critisism?

arcaico

Post Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Eepi wrote:
arcaico wrote:

So if you say FU to a long time member it's "So Wrong" and "Respect Man". But if a long time member tells you to FU it must be constructive critisism?

Only if the long time member is right, which was the case. But I'm always right... so it doesn't really matter.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Sat May 08, 2010 6:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Eepi wrote:
arcaico wrote:

long time members LMFAO man it's like were all back at school Laughing long time members Laughing Laughing Laughing boohoo i was here before you ahhhh im telling on you Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

ReinMan

Post Sat May 08, 2010 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Starman wrote:
Eepi wrote:
arcaico wrote:

long time members LMFAO man it's like were all back at school Laughing long time members Laughing Laughing Laughing boohoo i was here before you ahhhh im telling on you Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

RESPECT MAH ATHORATAH!!!

etc.

carmine665

Location: ...down at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun...

Post Sat May 08, 2010 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Stopped in for a bit to see how the H2H was going. Holy crap! A couple of threads later and I'm sorry I stopped by. I can't really tell if I'm a newbie or a long timer or somewhere in between but I used to have fun choppin' here. I wish I could chop more but sometimes life gets in the way. I'll give it another couple months then stop back. Maybe the tension will be gone. Anyway, hope you are all well and safe and healthy. Peace.

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
carmine665

Post Sun May 09, 2010 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

carmine665 wrote:
Stopped in for a bit to see how the H2H was going. Holy crap! A couple of threads later and I'm sorry I stopped by. I can't really tell if I'm a newbie or a long timer or somewhere in between but I used to have fun choppin' here. I wish I could chop more but sometimes life gets in the way. I'll give it another couple months then stop back. Maybe the tension will be gone. Anyway, hope you are all well and safe and healthy. Peace.

Disregard..... Smile

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun May 09, 2010 11:28 pm   Reply with quote         

daaaaamn straight Very Happy

carmine665

Post Sun May 09, 2010 11:29 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
daaaaamn straight Very Happy
Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Tue May 11, 2010 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

OK, this is a really confusing thread, but let me see if I got this correct.

After the bank job, Rocko stashed the cash with Betty, then split town thinking that Max and Gordo would cover for him. But what he didn't know was that Big Wally already had his alibi flushed with the coppers and was setting up Blackie and Jake the Snake to take the fall once that gumshoe, Archer, found the fake clues dropped by Louie the Louse. Only Louie, figuring HE didn't want to get fingered with any complications, had already covered ALL the tracks, completely upsetting Big Wally's apple cart. Except that Big Wally's number two, Willie the Southpaw, figured Louie would double cross the gang after they had lifted his sister, Selma's, diamond choker. You remember that caper don't ya, when Maxie Paxie and Baby Face Martin got dumped in the slammer for a heist they had nothing to do with? Well THEY weren't gonna be left out of this one so they rang up Lt. Dickie, in homicide, and ratted out Louie, who was actually setting things right with the West Side Gang over a dropped narcotics shipment which, by the way, Harriet and Eddie had set up in the first place.

Now, to make thing REALLY complicated, Father Flanagan and the East Side Kids were just wrapping up a case of blackmail that had gone sour and left two unidentified stiffs in the morgue with our pal Frankie's fingerprints all over them, but the medical examiner never found them because SHE was on the take from Moose Malone and the Gas House Syndicate.

Did I miss anything?

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am   Reply with quote         

jefflang007 wrote:
...I never confessed to be a Marco, tofu or rey rey and know I am no graphic artist. ...

Laughing

Immediately the song "One of these things is not like the others" came to mind. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

You're putting my name in the same category with two people that can out-chop my ass with two broken wrists and a blindfold on (which I believe Rey actually did once). Razz Wink Laughing

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Eve wrote:
TJ wrote:
@ Jeff..... SHUT THE FUCK UP! The comp is still running!

Did you not learn from your first thread! Leave it alone for now!!

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing

I don't think this sort or response is necessary. Jeff's been a long time member and deserves respect and his opinion. This kind of response would prevent any newb from stating their opinions as well. Do you guys want censorship? I don't.

Let's lighten up a bit. After all, this is the interwebs!

I think Teej was kidding somehow

YA

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Clean up carry on. - Reply to topic