Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - why??? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:33 pm   Reply with quote         

MamaBallistic wrote:
I can't wait to see you here properly .... I still don't understand the whole "being allowed back under another name" as opposed to the name you were under but Proc said to do it that way so I say go with the flow .... at least you'd be back Very Happy

I didn't say anything....just wanna set this straight.

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
MamaBallistic wrote:
I can't wait to see you here properly .... I still don't understand the whole "being allowed back under another name" as opposed to the name you were under but Proc said to do it that way so I say go with the flow .... at least you'd be back Very Happy

I didn't say anything....just wanna set this straight.

Thanks for straighten things up... now that we got this straight we can let Candron straight in?

Laughing

people have spoken

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

Thanks for straighten things up... now that we got this straight we can let Candron straight in?

Laughing

people have spoken

Not saying yes or No here but
Not all the people have spoken...lotta people here ya know

Oscar

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 am   Reply with quote         

You want to be the one who says NO to the guy? who are we to judge someone by their past mistakes ?

Sorry Blue, am not as hard as you.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
You want to be the one who says NO to the guy? who are we to judge someone by their past mistakes ?

um I thought I said not saying yes or no...Im sure I did...yep just checked and I did say that.

What I was saying just because a few people have voiced there opinions does not represent every person here.

Personally I don't have a problem with it stay go change ya name makes very little difference to me, but if the mod forum has stepped up and said no they must have there reasons, don't they get a chance to have there say????

piksels

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Oscar wrote:

um I thought I said not saying yes or no...Im sure I did...yep just checked and I did say that.

What I was saying just because a few people have voiced there opinions does not represent every person here.

Personally I don't have a problem with it stay go change ya name makes very little difference to me, but if the mod forum has stepped up and said no they must have there reasons, don't they get a chance to have there say????
ofcourse the mods have the right to say No. but isnt it a bit silly that i can be here as piksels, posting in forums , making comments and even can post an entrie, so if psc knows piksels is candron is it that hard to remove piksels and open my candron account again, so i can pick up my work where i was a year ago, i am still proud about some works i made and i will not start under an other name again. thx greetings candron

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:14 am   Reply with quote         

piksels wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
Oscar wrote:

ofcourse the mods have the right to say No. but isnt it a bit silly that i can be here as piksels, posting in forums , making comments and even can post an entrie, so if psc knows piksels is candron is it that hard to remove piksels and open my candron account again, so i can pick up my work where i was a year ago, i am still proud about some works i made and i will not start under an other name again. thx greetings candron

Not for me to say but if it was a term of your...um...punishment...well I guess it has to be that way.
I know many others have had a lesser punishment and every thing else but you have to accept what is decided, as I tell my kids.

Cause and effect, some times we just have to accept the fact that that's the way it is make the best of the circumstances, making a big fuss about some thing most of the time does not work in your favour.

Your call, as I said I don't care either way.

Tommeken

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

Not for me to say but if it was a term of your...um...punishment...well I guess it has to be that way.
I know many others have had a lesser punishment and every thing else but you have to accept what is decided, as I tell my kids.

Cause and effect, some times we just have to accept the fact that that's the way it is make the best of the circumstances, making a big fuss about some thing most of the time does not work in your favour.

Your call, as I said I don't care either way.

yeah but i think ya don't "punish" ya kids a whole year (for example: cause they had made a drawing on the livingroomwall in red and then don't punish them as they do the same with a black marker)
piksels/candron have a point ...
bout the persons who made their opinion here bout let him back or don't...those people are the ones that are here on a daily base...all the other ones just show every couple of months...if they would have a problem bout candron being here than they should visit psc more often and they could make their point at this moment

just my 2 cents Wink

piksels

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

tyhx tom , but let it rest , i am very greadfull some people reacted, but as blue said dont make it a big deal, i am just a person and psc can go on with or with out me, i just want to say thx for all off you for good support over the years i learned a lot and had a good time, i made beautifull friends here and that counts for me, i always did my best , but also made mistakes with angree words, live goes on so does psc, good luck all and let it be and rip, solong

conaircan.

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Hope it helps...and goodluck for their decision.... Smile

Oscar

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I vote yes, let him back.

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 am   Reply with quote         

since everyone is on the yes side, I'm going to balance it a bit and do the opposite. Just for the fun of it

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

Just let it be. It's getting emptier here year by year.
By now I've written two mods about this and never got a reply back. I find that very undecent and it shows lack of responsibility.
I guess they just don't care or they have no idea what happened a year ago.

Either way, worse things have been done or said here in the past and some people get away with it over and over.
I'm afraid it just depends how good friends you are with some of the mods.

kinetic_be

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

Nvm, he just got banned (again) he said over the phone.

ReinMan

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

He did not just get banned.

He WAS banned already.

And all the MODs know the story.

And this thread is about to be done.

FYI.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - why??? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.