Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mutha F#@%(#@ - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

Now I'm all for pranks. My house has been TP'd twice, we woke up with a boat dock in the front yard, and another time someone planted a "Dead End" road sign in my front line pointing at the front door, and a few weeks ago my house got egged. It's gotten so bad that when signs are stolen the cops ask me to let them know if they show up in my yard.

But this latest episode pisses me the fuck off. This one is dangerous. Someone attempted to bomb my house! Mad

I woke up this morning to go to work. Found two semi-melted plastic bottles outside my front door. Around each was a pool of odd liquid that looked a bit foamy/gooey and a weird greenish yellow color. Called it in just be safe and to get the cops to "talk" to the person we suspect (son's ex-girlfriend). A deputy showed up to look at what was there. Turns out the bottles were the remains of bottle bombs. The only reason there was no damage or injury was that the caps weren't sealed tight enough and the bottles lost pressure before exploding.

Very quickly we had a couple detectives, sheriff's deputies and the fire department show up to investigate. They took the bottles and samples as evidence and had to do a haz-mat clean-up of my front porch because of the left over lye mixture.

Now I feel like I need to put in a security camera system to catch the little bastards. Anyone wanna donate to my security fund? Confused

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

that is crazy, just invite the kid round and slap shit out of him, as long as he is in your house just call it self defense. What a dick he must be, glad no one was hurt.

TheShaman

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
that is crazy, just invite the kid round and slap shit out of her, as long as she is in your house just call it self defense. What a bitch she must be, glad no one was hurt.

FIXED.

marco its the ex-girlfriend or better known as a psycho-bitch.

sorry tofu. I hope you catch who ever is doing this before someone lands in the hospital.
also a lesson to your son. when dating a crazy woman, always best to let her think shes broken off the relationship.

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing oh yeah ooops sorry somehow read that all wrong

marcoballistic

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

also a lesson to your son. when dating a crazy woman, always best to let her think shes broken off the relationship.

or that you live in some other house Laughing

glennhanna

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:51 pm   Reply with quote         

You can install an infrared flood or porch light and an infrared camera so when a punk tries to sneak on the property, he thinks it is night and dark, but the camera will show a well illuminated criminal with good detail. I think they have motion detectors that can alert you and also start recording serveilance video on a dvr.

supak0ma

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm   Reply with quote         

them bloody terrorists are at it again!

marcoballistic

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
You can install an infrared flood or porch light and an infrared camera so when a punk tries to sneak on the property, he thinks it is night and dark, but the camera will show a well illuminated criminal with good detail. I think they have motion detectors that can alert you and also start recording serveilance video on a dvr.

that sounds damn cool Very Happy

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
glennhanna wrote:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/wem2327.asp?SRCCODE=WEM2327&cm_mmc=RSS-_-TigerDirect-_-Main-_-RSS

Who's chipping in for me? Confused

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 pm   Reply with quote         

where are the milfs? Isn´t this a thread about mothers that are fu.ck.ers?

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

roger1

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

The best defense is a good offense.....just make sure that YOUR bottles are sealed up TIGHT! Wink

marcoballistic

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
glennhanna wrote:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/wem2327.asp?SRCCODE=WEM2327&cm_mmc=RSS-_-TigerDirect-_-Main-_-RSS

Who's chipping in for me? Confused

that is a whole lot cheaper than I thought it would be

Designed2522

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Now I'm all for pranks. My house has been TP'd twice, we woke up with a boat dock in the front yard, and another time someone planted a "Dead End" road sign in my front line pointing at the front door, and a few weeks ago my house got egged. It's gotten so bad that when signs are stolen the cops ask me to let them know if they show up in my yard.

But this latest episode pisses me the fuck off. This one is dangerous. Someone attempted to bomb my house! Mad

I woke up this morning to go to work. Found two semi-melted plastic bottles outside my front door. Around each was a pool of odd liquid that looked a bit foamy/gooey and a weird greenish yellow color. Called it in just be safe and to get the cops to "talk" to the person we suspect (son's ex-girlfriend). A deputy showed up to look at what was there. Turns out the bottles were the remains of bottle bombs. The only reason there was no damage or injury was that the caps weren't sealed tight enough and the bottles lost pressure before exploding.

Very quickly we had a couple detectives, sheriff's deputies and the fire department show up to investigate. They took the bottles and samples as evidence and had to do a haz-mat clean-up of my front porch because of the left over lye mixture.

Now I feel like I need to put in a security camera system to catch the little bastards. Anyone wanna donate to my security fund? Confused

Wow tofu, it wasn't long ago that you posted about someone breaking into your home... wasnt it? At this point sir I feel your best bet is to sell your house and move out of the country... I heard Cuba is nice and I believe they like great bean curds down there!!! Razz

On a more serious note.... I was just reading an email about these suposive bottle bombs just the other day... well I hope these bastards leave your house alone!!! Evil or Very Mad

MamaBallistic

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Baseball bat to the knee caps tend to work. Laughing I'M JOKING!!!

What is it with people these days? Maybe you should suggest to the psycho that she get some therapy & takes vitamin B6 & B12 on a daily basis - it may help get that PMT under control.

Jeez.... and I thought I could turn psycho! Laughing Banana

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm   Reply with quote         

So I get home tonight finally. The cement where the bottles were left is very clean. AND CRUMBLES WHEN YOU RUB IT WITH A FINGER! Mad

That lye ate through the cements top coat and apparently went down a ways into the cement and reacted to break down the bonds of the cement itself. I'ma have two pits right in front of my doorway.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mutha F#@%(#@ - Reply to topic