Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Thanks to all Vets this Veterans Day - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Martrex

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MentalWard

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll 2nd that!

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         

and to all the other countrys that fought Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Starman wrote:

Lots of derp in this thread, so to be politcally correct and try to give everyone warm fuzzies:

Happy Veterans Day!

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Starman wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought that this particular Veteran's Day is an official American holiday. If you have a problem with that, there is nothing stopping you from petitioning your government to recognize their military members with their own special holiday if they don't already, if that would make you happy.

Not only American...for all Commonwealth as well!

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Starman wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought that this particular Veteran's Day is an official American holiday. If you have a problem with that, there is nothing stopping you from petitioning your government to recognize their military members with their own special holiday if they don't already, if that would make you happy.

No need to petition government, our Veteran's day is on the same day as yours but is called Remembrance Day in Commonwealth Countries,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day

anfa

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

L@rue

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Starman wrote:

Yes I agree
We were there too during the world war 2... Québec Province (QC).ca
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Alex

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:20 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:

Dumbest comment in the last decade.
Congrats.
Raising Brow

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:
mason4300 wrote:

Dumbest comment in the last decade.
Congrats.
Raising Brow

How so? I am specifically referring to it in the way it was presented in the first post of this thread, with the giant flag of the U.S.A. and the rolling of the eyes it garnered from Starman. Instead of posting a snide comment he could have posted something a bit more constructive, if he felt so left out...Hell, he could make a thread for his particular favorite place of birth if it bothered him that a thread was made directed toward American vets.

If I knew what country he hails from I would have had posted something else, but since I don't I had to go with something more generic.
If anything I said is not true, then please, correct me instead of adding your own dumb comment, which I can guarantee is not true at all, unless this is your first five minutes on the internet. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:48 am   Reply with quote         

after that horrible history of my country i just wanna remember to all the innocent victims who lost their lifes in all that senseless wars! there are still too many racists on this planet!!!

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
How so? I am specifically referring to it in the way it was presented in the first post of this thread, with the giant flag of the U.S.A. and the rolling of the eyes it garnered from Starman. Instead of posting a snide comment he could have posted something a bit more constructive, if he felt so left out...Hell, he could make a thread for his particular favorite place of birth if it bothered him that a thread was made directed toward American vets.

If I knew what country he hails from I would have had posted something else, but since I don't I had to go with something more generic.
If anything I said is not true, then please, correct me instead of adding your own dumb comment, which I can guarantee is not true at all, unless this is your first five minutes on the internet. Rolling Eyes

We, ourselves and U.S.
As always.

You guys should just get out a bit more.

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
Starman wrote:

Lots of derp in this thread, so to be politcally correct and try to give everyone warm fuzzies:

Happy Veterans Day!

ahh fuzzies thats better. all respect to american vets! we all fought hard. I think its great that americans are so proud of there country and very proud of there vets !

Post Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:27 am   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:

We, ourselves and U.S.
As always.

You guys should just get out a bit more.

Wow, dude...you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, so I'm not even going to try. You don't know shit about me or what I've done. You can keep your retarded lump-evaluation of Americans to yourself.

Post Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

Geez I thought this was about honoring veterans who lost their lives defending our nations against tyranny, oppression confirming basic human rights. Now it's an insult throwing thread. Glad to know the veterans didn't lose life and limbs for nothing. Embarassed

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Thanks to all Vets this Veterans Day - Reply to topic