Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Whoa baby! - Reply to topic

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

This happened here in my town. I can imagine the day he asks where babies come from and them telling the kid that they got him at the convenience store.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:35 am   Reply with quote         

annajon

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

Cool Dad, that dude. I mean the real guy, not the Living Colours.....

So Tofu from Rome (Italy?????) (...... Rolling Eyes I know.... could not resist)

charliesou

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

About 20 years ago I got stuck in a lift with young girl who went into labour. Just as her contractions were coming fast and furious I started having chest pains..the girl was screaming for help..I was moaning for help. After about an hour we were rescued,I was carted off to the cardiac unit,she was carted off to maternity. She had a healthy baby and I had a triple bypass ..
I'LL NEVER GO IN AN ELEVATOR AGAIN !
True story.
shakng2

DaVinci

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 am   Reply with quote         

I once found an bag of M&M's on my pillow...
I finished it in only one hour with my eyes closed wearing a ACDC t-shirt!! Shocked

True story (kinda)

Tesore

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

Quite a story Charlie!
I was stuck in an elevator once... but nothing happened.
Nothing at all.
Realy nothing...
...for hours
...and hours.

Now I go only in an elevator with my gsm, a bottle of whiskey and my cigs.

anfa

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:03 am   Reply with quote         

I like them people that can fit their full fist in their mouth. THEM'S GOOD PEOPLE.

janetdog

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 pm   Reply with quote         

How much you wanna bet the ob gyn still sent a bill. My first was delivered by myself, mother in law, and a nurse. The doc showed up just in time to miss everything. We got his bill a few weeks later. We sent it back with a notation that fraud and billing for services not rendered was illegal. Haven't heard another peep from him.

I'm surprised the baby wasn't named Aaron, Clay, or AJ

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Great elevator story. On the brushes with death theme...not as harrowing as the m&m AC/DC shirt story, but...

As a teen I got dropped off at my car after a night of house party hopping with my buddies. I was in the back seat and the music was blaring. When I stepped out, one of my boots was entangled in the passenger side seat belt. I told the boys to hang on a second, but they didn't hear me as I was standing on one leg trying to free myself with the now fully extended belt. They promptly shut the door of the coupe as I was clear enough of the door while I struggled with the belt. In a panic, I slapped the window as they hit the gas and felt myself mid-air being jerked violently. I was suddenly face-to-face with the rear wheel, jerking my leg. looking at the wheel, feeling my jeans being shred by the pavement and my leather jacket protecting my shoulders as it bunched under me. I suddenly was able to shake my boot free, and lay there spread eagle staring up at a street lamp in disbelief that I didn't get run over. I had been dragged about 30 feet from where I started, though it felt like 100. Someone had looked back and saw me laying there. They had no idea what just happened. They thought I passed out drunk, and it wasn't until I showed them my backside that they understood.

true story!

Synthvet

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:10 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I like them people that can fit their full fist in their mouth. THEM'S GOOD PEOPLE.

Bow

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

jasper wrote:
Great elevator story. On the brushes with death theme...not as harrowing as the m&m AC/DC shirt story, but...

As a teen I got dropped off at my car after a night of house party hopping with my buddies. I was in the back seat and the music was blaring. When I stepped out, one of my boots was entangled in the passenger side seat belt. I told the boys to hang on a second, but they didn't hear me as I was standing on one leg trying to free myself with the now fully extended belt. They promptly shut the door of the coupe as I was clear enough of the door while I struggled with the belt. In a panic, I slapped the window as they hit the gas and felt myself mid-air being jerked violently. I was suddenly face-to-face with the rear wheel, jerking my leg. looking at the wheel, feeling my jeans being shred by the pavement and my leather jacket protecting my shoulders as it bunched under me. I suddenly was able to shake my boot free, and lay there spread eagle staring up at a street lamp in disbelief that I didn't get run over. I had been dragged about 30 feet from where I started, though it felt like 100. Someone had looked back and saw me laying there. They had no idea what just happened. They thought I passed out drunk, and it wasn't until I showed them my backside that they understood.

true story!
Shocked

blue_lurker

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

I am that people

(Not really but just always wanted to say that)

jcfreak6363

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:52 pm   Reply with quote         

OK,here's my near death experience. Eleven years ago this coming October I was having surgery to have my entire colon removed because of severe Ulcerative Colitis. When the surgeon had finished he turned over the responsibility of sewing me up to another doctor in the O.R. She, from what I was told by my wife at the time, forgot to sew something up correctly before closing me up. I was bleeding internally. When they finally realized it they carted me back to O.R. While they were operating something went wrong,again, and I had to be resuscitated three times. I then had to spend five days in the C.C.R. (critical care unit) My mom said my body was swollen at least three times my normal size. I don't know if I was having an out-of-body experience, but I distinctly remember a nurse/doctor poking a huge needle into the bottom of my foot because they couldn't get any other veins to work. I could feel it but couldn't say or do anything about it. When I went into surgery the first time I weighed 185 lbs. When I finally got released I weighed 120 lbs. Gained a little back but having the Ulcerative Colitis which has since progressed into Crohns Disease it's almost impossible to keep any weight on.
Sorry this story was so long,just felt compelled to share it Confused
Thanks for reading!
Vince.

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/
Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

jcfreak6363 wrote:
OK,here's my near death experience. Eleven years ago this coming October I was having surgery to have my entire colon removed because of severe Ulcerative Colitis. When the surgeon had finished he turned over the responsibility of sewing me up to another doctor in the O.R. She, from what I was told by my wife at the time, forgot to sew something up correctly before closing me up. I was bleeding internally. When they finally realized it they carted me back to O.R. While they were operating something went wrong,again, and I had to be resuscitated three times. I then had to spend five days in the C.C.R. (critical care unit) My mom said my body was swollen at least three times my normal size. I don't know if I was having an out-of-body experience, but I distinctly remember a nurse/doctor poking a huge needle into the bottom of my foot because they couldn't get any other veins to work. I could feel it but couldn't say or do anything about it. When I went into surgery the first time I weighed 185 lbs. When I finally got released I weighed 120 lbs. Gained a little back but having the Ulcerative Colitis which has since progressed into Crohns Disease it's almost impossible to keep any weight on.
Sorry this story was so long,just felt compelled to share it Confused
Thanks for reading!
Vince.

Confused Damn that sucks, I hope you're OK now.

jcfreak6363

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:23 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah, ok now. Have my bad days but who doesn't Smile
Thanks Paul!

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Whoa baby! - Reply to topic