Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Did anyone else - Reply to topic

Martrex

Location: California

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:36 am   Reply with quote         


Did anyone else figure out that todays image was General Andrew Jackson?




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 am   Reply with quote         


No Sir, I thought is was Michael scratch



Laughing




seelcraft

Location: High Bridge, New Jersey

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 pm   Reply with quote         


Jackson Square, NOLA. (Disproves the old rule about horses' feet in statues, doesn't it? Jackson died in bed.)




_________________
Seelcraft
Chemists have solutions!
seamusoisin

Location: Ottawa Strong!

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         


seelcraft wrote:
Jackson Square, NOLA. (Disproves the old rule about horses' feet in statues, doesn't it? Jackson died in bed.)


Shot by a jealous husband? Just kidding he did pass away from comsumption, dropsy, tubercular hemorrhaging at 78 which probably rules out the jealous husband possibility.




_________________
I had the right to remain silent....but I didn't.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
No Sir, I thought is was Michael scratch



Laughing


Sorry Tes, Michael's horse looks like this...... Laughing Laughing Laughing





Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         


seelcraft wrote:
Jackson Square, NOLA. (Disproves the old rule about horses' feet in statues, doesn't it? Jackson died in bed.)


What's the old rule about horses feet in statues? scratch




Martrex

Location: California

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         


Both feet up rider is dead, one up still alive at making of statue.




buckie74

Location: New Orleans

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         


Martrex wrote:
Did anyone else figure out that todays image was General Andrew Jackson?


I did. I took the pic. The Clairvoyant was right outside the Square. Rolling Eyes




_________________
buckie74
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         


TJ wrote:
Tesore wrote:
No Sir, I thought is was Michael scratch



Laughing


Sorry Tes, Michael's horse looks like this...... Laughing Laughing Laughing



A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course.
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.


Razz




jcfreak6363

Location: Waiting...

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:01 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
TJ wrote:
Tesore wrote:
No Sir, I thought is was Michael scratch



Laughing


Sorry Tes, Michael's horse looks like this...... Laughing Laughing Laughing



A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course.
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.


Razz


Brought back some memories Smile
Thanks Paola!




_________________
"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

http://psefx.wordpress.com/ http://imagedetailing.jimdo.com/

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Did anyone else - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com