Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Round 6 ext. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Rangizzz

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

Good job Glenn! I think Bill did notice that straws are painted. But painted or not it's still loads of work.
Don't you better get such a great idea this time Laughing
Sliver I'll remember that and I'll wait untill someday you'll bet money on me Twisted Evil Laughing
Quote:
You have to chop the Italian way

Are there still any maccaroni left in the contest? If yes, it will be an advantage Laughing

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Rangizzz wrote:
Sliver I'll remember that and I'll wait untill someday you'll bet money on me Twisted Evil Laughing

I'm rooting for you already!

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
rockyjob

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm   Reply with quote         

PSD: http://www.box.net/shared/x3y3r6dyixbskf7py4jj
Externals were: glass texture, spoon, knees, hands, cup, soup,hair and fly.
To make glass distortions and reflections I used Displace, set at 30 horizontal and 20 vertical, using the glass texture on the table as the file that would distort each object.

UntExp

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 am   Reply with quote         

Rangizzz wrote:

Quote:

Are there still any maccaroni left in the contest? If yes, it will be an advantage Laughing

If you think you are so good why dont you show us how you did your entry, maybe you could write a little tut, I'm very interested to learn how to do that cake and syrup effect Very Happy

Rangizzz

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:18 am   Reply with quote         

UntExp wrote:
Rangizzz wrote:

Quote:

If you think you are so good why dont you show us how you did your entry, maybe you could write a little tut, I'm very interested to learn how to do that cake and syrup effect Very Happy

Wow, did my words sound mean? It supposed to be funny. I only know that GHanna is American, don't know where Rockyjob and Abraham are from. I'm not an racist or something at all. And I don't think I'm SO GOOD. Never did. Looks like you feel offened, sorry about that.
I love all kinds of maccaronies and pasta Smile
About the chop I'll share all my PSD from this H2H. And in this case I've helped myself with a cool tut.
http://alfoart.com/leaking_honey_effect_1.html

Zoeon

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="abraham"]Sorry it's not perfect but I really tried my best to make my entry "visually stunning" ( from Goat1981's comment). That's the only way I knew I can beat Claf, he's one of the best here. I thought he's going to make that coffee filters into a glass or silver Very Happy .And as he said, it's true that lack of time is a hindrance to make good ideas into actual image. And about comments, I took them all as constructive that helps me improve. Thank you all!

amazing work, congrats and goodluck

UntExp

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

Rangizzz wrote:

Wow, did my words sound mean? It supposed to be funny. I only know that GHanna is American, don't know where Rockyjob and Abraham are from. I'm not an racist or something at all.

wtf are you talking about Shocked Question

Rangizzz wrote:

And I don't think I'm SO GOOD. Never did.

this is not true, you are good, and you have showed your skills more than once in the H2H and in a daily contest.

Rangizzz wrote:
Are there still any maccaroni left in the contest? If yes, it will be an advantage

this could sound offensive but dont worry I was'nt offended by that, I'm more disappointed that you have just "copy/paste" a tutorial for your entry but you did a good job to make it works with the source.

btw nice tut and thanks, I was just asking for that, too bad it's not yours... Sad

congratz to make it so far in the H2H and goodluck Very Happy

Rangizzz

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

Oh, ok, good it's all clear now Smile
You say copy and paste a tut. I wouldn't call it that way Smile
I've spent over three days on that copy/pasting thing. Still tones of work went into that chop.
I always put lot of work in my chops and never would post enything that didn't cost me lot of effort or isn't my work. This cake is all my work since the first layer.
I don't know is it my english or is it just me but people pick on me after my every post. Weird. Injured wrist- cheater, showed the tut- no work, cheater. I'm too old for that shit. Thought this site was supposed to be fun. Belive me I don't give a shit about winning here.
Cheers

glennhanna

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 am   Reply with quote         

Well, you're about to win at least 5 years of advantage, so you are stuck making us look at quality work for at least that long. I look forward to seeing what you make next. Good luck in the finals!

Rangizzz

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
Well, you're about to win at least 5 years of advantage, so you are stuck making us look at quality work for at least that long. I look forward to seeing what you make next. Good luck in the finals!

I don't care doesn't mean I don't like to win Smile I do. And I will chop. No matter what. I just wanted to say that I won't talk anymore Smile (I have bad english or personality Laughing)
"Zip", over Laughing
And don't be so sure about losing yet!!! It's a great job and people will notice that!!

Martrex

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Rangizzz wrote:
Oh, ok, good it's all clear now Smile
You say copy and paste a tut. I wouldn't call it that way Smile
I've spent over three days on that copy/pasting thing. Still tones of work went into that chop.
I always put lot of work in my chops and never would post enything that didn't cost me lot of effort or isn't my work. This cake is all my work since the first layer.
I don't know is it my english or is it just me but people pick on me after my every post. Weird. Injured wrist- cheater, showed the tut- no work, cheater. I'm too old for that shit. Thought this site was supposed to be fun. Belive me I don't give a shit about winning here.
Cheers

Again out of context. He is saying we just want to see how you did your piece.
Not in any way saying anything negative.
Just a simple request so others not as good, can see how you accomplished the nice work.

As far as the sarcasm, we do call it kidding, or poking fun at one another. Who then usually returns the favor. If you would like us to stop and be strictly proper, and formal then say so.

Friends who don't kid each other back and forth are usually only relatives! (just for the record JOKE!)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Round 6 ext. - Reply to topic