Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Contest Question - Reply to topic

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 am   Reply with quote         

Hi There Choppers, I have a quick question about the competitions. What is and is not allowed. So far with the images i have submitted i have been limited by not knowing what i can use i my chops? So i was mainly trying to use my imagination and create things.

Thanks, Rob

Mir

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 am   Reply with quote         

Hi Rob, Try and have a look here, see if it answers your questions.
http://photoshopcontest.com/faq/help.html
Totoy

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 am   Reply with quote         

I think this may help you http://photoshopcontest.com/faq/help.html
or browse the gallery to find great chops and study them. I think PSC gives no limit! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:02 am   Reply with quote         

Cheers for that. I have read the FAQ now and my question has been half answered for me.

I see the contest gallery and say for example the Feature "Wrong Bar" or "Fun on Mars" no disrespect intended guys. I am sure that the choppers did not have all those photos of the animals (Plausible i guess) or the Photo of Mars (Although that would be very impressive on there part).

Now i read the FAQ and it says no copyrighted material. So how do i go about getting stuff to work with like that.

Tesore

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 am   Reply with quote         

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

Thank you so much Tesore and the rest of you guys Very Happy. That certainly answered my question.

Martrex

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Rob

Another point to remember is try to use images close to if not better resolution then the original from here.

As you get to know the place better you'll see that some amazing entries do happen just using the original. I know when I started, I scratched my head many times saying how the Heck did they get that from just that.

Just for the record with membership you get larger version of original and your entry then is larger, you also have them 30 days ahead of time, and can enter them before hand. Just throwing that out there. In case you wondered how some were already on display at start up each day.

Marty

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:19 pm   Reply with quote         

I might try to get the Advantage on my birthday (4th July) as same day i get my money. If i got the enough after my bills i will see about an upgrade.

Just two problems.

I do not have paypal (Lifetime Ban) and live in the UK (Maybe not a problem).

Martrex

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Do you have a friend with paypal give them the cash and they can pay it for you. Simple as that.

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Do you have a friend with paypal give them the cash and they can pay it for you. Simple as that.

I didn't think about that cheers Marty think my neighbors have. Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Contest Question - Reply to topic