Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Photoshop drawings - Share them! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

kinetic_be

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I dont have a screen large enough to do that Laughing

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:25 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
I dont have a screen large enough to do that Laughing

Zoom Out Short cut
(CTRL) + (-)
Will help Razz

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

MARX U IDIOT I UPLOADED THAT PIC AS A JOKE. U WANT TO ME TO SCHOOL YOU MAN? REALLY? WAIT I REALLY DONT WANT TO GO ANY FURTHER BECAUSE ANYTHING YOU POST IS GOING TO BE A FAKE.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS EGGS AND TOAST "PAINTING FROM SCRATCH" thread 4.

BAM!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_o47PZo0_Y8g/TJ3GVdMB8JI/AAAAAAAAGIM/kYD_38JQhS4/s1600/eggs-on-toast1.jpg

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:05 pm   Reply with quote         

NedStark wrote:
MARX U IDIOT I UPLOADED THAT PIC AS A JOKE. U WANT TO ME TO SCHOOL YOU MAN? REALLY? WAIT I REALLY DONT WANT TO GO ANY FURTHER BECAUSE ANYTHING YOU POST IS GOING TO BE A FAKE.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS EGGS AND TOAST "PAINTING FROM SCRATCH" thread 4.

BAM!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_o47PZo0_Y8g/TJ3GVdMB8JI/AAAAAAAAGIM/kYD_38JQhS4/s1600/eggs-on-toast1.jpg

hahaha...you edited your post just as I was responding to your unedited post. Whoa! That was trippy.
Ned, some friendly advice, don't get too provoked here. Blood pressure is precious.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

notice the egg dimples same exact spot, crazy"I just created this from scratch based off an image". vector conversion here, some editing and layer effects.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

kinetic_be wrote:
I tried to make a 3d cube.
Once I drew the perspective lines, I made the shape, gave it a base color and started to brush highlights and shadows.
Yet, once colored, the box seems totaly out of whack.
Are my eyes cheating on me, or are the perspectives all wrong here?

perspective is up to you brother, as far as making it eye catchy..take an image and run the 3d Shape / cube filter in cs5... add a texture, pattern overlay also add color overlay and change mode/ add inner glow change highlight mode, size... /add outer glow black, change highlight mode ect../ add stroke, and drop shadow.. take a new layer, paint depth onto it in black, low opac, blur change layer mode./ add text layer add inner glow and stroke(black so it looks imprinted onto the cube)

from scratch draw the square/add the "3d part by tracing the same pattern as the cube/change the layer opacity to create 3d.. continue with steps above.

I made this tv in photoshop, same 3d depth concept, just started with a blank square.. used the method as above..
photoshop is for after effects guys, making graphics really pop. drawing is mainly illustrator, or if your artistic, grab a tablet.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/imagetvlj.jpg/

tv tutorial
http://www.hv-designs.co.uk/2008/07/08/lg-lcd-monitor-icon/

Shapes.. hmm
Pen tool 100% blank canvas, all photoshop: apart from the overlay of inside the bubble.
http://westn39.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2x5ofj
http://westn39.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2xbkif

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

NedStark wrote:

BAM!!!!

Ok I'll bite Razz Just cos it's fun,

It was a play on what ReyRey asked him for...
"like some sort of comedy central channel and were on it now!"(Professor Hubert Farnsworth)..

And so he picked to draw something ReyRey had already chopped! Almost like that parody type thing, also he usually has PSD's of his drawings and even some capture type thingamajig do-dad footage...

like this Razz
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S51_sHNxsV0[/youtube]

Also are you trying to say an artist can't use a reference image?

She wants to tell you your wrong but I dunno if she is happy or sad about it Laughing

Are you now in such a focused all caps rage to realise what your saying?
Your going to school a Bachelor of Art in Multimedia, Design and Animation on what it is to use Photoshop?!

I will tell you what Photoshop is as a fellow Bachelor with Honours of said degree, it's relatively superfluous program used to fix minor errors in photos and add lulz to an image on numerous websites... Oh and that's JPEG images mind you!

If you didn't know already that's the lossy kind, hence save at quality 10 kids and kiddies or your image may look like a poorly tiled lego bathroom!

Because Craw is a go to for professional photographers and... well... vector for anything else really. There are better programs for Camera RAW which any good photographer shoots in, I do and I have done photography for about 8 years along side my 3D, special effects and such. Photoshop is of very little consequence.

If your talking special effects then again PS is nothing in the face of other programs (Marx also uses) like 3DS Max, PF Track, Nuke, Maya, which utilise 3D spaces with proper lighting engines with interactive Fresnel mapping for Water and Refraction mapping aka real time lighting dynamics, Camera tracking in 3D space, compositing again in 3D space (which is where Marx draws his knowledge lighting for Photo real drawing from for his hand drawing).

Photoshop technically is out gunned for textures in Illustrator because of the scalability of vector art so Photo shop really is a bargain basement kind of program for loosely editing bigger boobs skinny waist and text which pretty much describes why clone stamp is so heavily used.

Seriously the multimedia world Photoshop is 60% Clone stamp 20% short cuts and 19% Filters with the remaining 1% professional knowledge (art may fall into that one percent somewhere next to short cut keys and batch processing) Seriously most people who hear about photoshop hear about GIMP and immediately get GIMP and then are like 1?!PROBLEM Photoshop!?! I has my clone stamp right here for free hell fuck I have a CRAW2 editor version of clone stamp in DPP it came with my Canon Camera and edits in RAW.

Even then 90% of PS's user base are 13 year olds who got it off The Pirate Bay and mainly use 'MS Paint' cos it's "so much cooler than Photoshop", do you seriously think any 9 year old has like 600 smackers in their makeshift piggy bank just to add a caption and a lime on a picture of a cat, or to doodle a laser out of some dudes mouth are you for motha flippin real Razz

In closing be my guest school him I can just sit back and watch you get steam rolled in a topic where less than one percent of the graphics world gives a poop, and regards Photoshop as a highly overpriced novelty which does more for wasting a photographers time than a picky priest during a wedding shoot.

Bare in mind he has around 8 years exp in using the damnable thing and even he uses GIMP, because hand drawing is a very and I stress "very" low usage for Photoshop you might as well just composite a piscine (excuse my French) sketchbook doodle into one frame in After Effects for a better depth of field.Twisted Evil Laughing

My advice is to take this whole Photoshop thing as pinch of salt on a massive turd, have a bit of banter and start preponderantly finding all of Marco Ballistics SOC accounts Razz

Schools out.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:41 pm   Reply with quote         

WOW, are you trying to justify this dudes art, why don't you stop kissing this dudes ............. are you like his second account? also do you speak english??
Take your degree and throw it in the trash, it's worth nothing, if you even have one, probably NOT.. the best artist don't flaunt some stupid multimedia degree, give me a break. Your rant is so horribly constructed.. god.. here we go again.

I see you gave him an execution vote on that pistol image, say "hey here is how to create stuff"... yeah real judge of talent here.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm   Reply with quote         

hey talk knowledge, man I have separated art for NIKE tshirts/ Liberty De Honduras.. 5 years overseas in central america.. making 5 times then your average web designer.. you think your degree got me there?? NO its hard work and time. We all start at 13 with a pirated copy of Photoshop! ALL OF US

Did I say Photoshop was better then 3D rendering in textures????????????????? NO

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:23 am   Reply with quote         

Marx-Man

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 am   Reply with quote         

Marx-Man

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 am   Reply with quote         

NedStark wrote:
notice the egg dimples same exact spot, crazy"I just created this from scratch based off an image". vector conversion here, some editing and layer effects.

CSI ned over there, doesn't get that, painting from a reference, even if it is a picture, is painting, from a reference.

Besides the toast was a joke painting I did for Rey who asked for Eggs on Toast.

Lighten up Ned, stop getting trolled.

supak0ma

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 am   Reply with quote         

xyloz wrote:
a lot of pooping over photoshop

don't insult it just because you don't know how to use it.

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 am   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
xyloz wrote:
a lot of pooping over photoshop

don't insult it just because you don't know how to use it.

This is GIMP work...

This is an afternoon in compositing.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhKX1CCKnk&feature=channel_video_titl[/youtube]

Problem Officer?

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:24 am   Reply with quote         

Oh my god you morons (xyloz/marx)! lets just film a video at 5 times the speed so all of our asinine layer methods are covered up. I dont care if your lord reyrey asked you to create a dam terd, dont mislead new artist to your methods. I am done with you, and your trail sniffer Xyloz. Anyone can make some stupid asinine screen capture of a image sketch..You want us to think your not using the original image the entire time? It is so comical you take the time to record these dumb ass super fast sketch videos of your "painting". You will never make a career of this dude.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Photoshop drawings - Share them! - Reply to topic