Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Anonymous Contest Change - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Meta Version

Location: Manhattan

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 pm   Reply with quote         


WTF is going on?

I've just browsed a few entries, and by viewing the comments, I've realized who's they actually are! This is not good.

Why did you introduce a new angle to this contest; if it ain't broken, don't bother fixing it. And if you do need to fix it, then only kick things off, once all possible bugs have been troubleshot.

This just makes the contest look and feel a little childish.

Right or wrong; it's just my opinion, that's all.




Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm   Reply with quote         


Meta Version wrote:
WTF is going on?

I've just browsed a few entries, and by viewing the comments, I've realized who's they actually are! This is not good.

Why did you introduce a new angle to this contest; if it ain't broken, don't bother fixing it. And if you do need to fix it, then only kick things off, once all possible bugs have been troubleshot.

This just makes the contest look and feel a little childish.

Right or wrong; it's just my opinion, that's all.

As mentioned in the news, this was a first test to get the bugs out if there were any.

Unfortunately we're not omnipotent and make everything work right away without a single error, we make mistakes too. That's called being human.




_________________
I used to do stuff around here
Meta Version

Location: Manhattan

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         


Well, it seems to have been sorted now, thankfully. Thanks for replying, Grefix. Tis much appreciated.

By the way... I didn't realize you were actually human!

Laughing




Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         


Meta Version wrote:
Well, it seems to have been sorted now, thankfully. Thanks for replying, Grefix. Tis much appreciated.

By the way... I didn't realize you were actually human!

Laughing

I'm not, just replying in a comfortable way so you, puny people, can understand me a bit. :penguin:




_________________
I used to do stuff around here
arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         


Alex wrote:
arcaico wrote:
and Alex... you're not supposed to break the anonimity state of the contest. Shame on you.


Shame on ME ????



Thanks, eve... I mean... voter #3...
Thanks sacredbunny... I mean... voter #5...

- arcaico



dude... ya seriously lost yer sense of humor...




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm   Reply with quote         


Grefix wrote:
Unfortunately we're not omnipotent and make everything work right away without a single error, we make mistakes too. That's called being human.


you're a penguin, moron!!!




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
Grefix wrote:
Unfortunately we're not omnipotent and make everything work right away without a single error, we make mistakes too. That's called being human.


you're a penguin, moron!!!

puny arc doesn't read all my posts apparently




_________________
I used to do stuff around here
arcaico

Location: Brazil

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 pm   Reply with quote         


Grefix wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Grefix wrote:
Unfortunately we're not omnipotent and make everything work right away without a single error, we make mistakes too. That's called being human.


you're a penguin, moron!!!

puny arc doesn't read all my posts apparently


I don't read penguinish... sorry.




_________________


TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Alex

Location: Montreal

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
dude... ya seriously lost yer sense of humor...


You really think I'm being serious here? Wink




_________________
anfa's signature back-up.
UntExp

Location: Ladispoli, Italia

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 am   Reply with quote         


arcaico wrote:
@supak, gref and the tvguy: implement that damn thing for all contests. You three know it worked fine and much better than any format previously used at psc.


Thanks guys great work and I agree with arcaico Smile




annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:06 am   Reply with quote         


As tests go, I think this went well, including all the comments....




papavales

Location: greece

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:06 am   Reply with quote         


In anonymous contests lot of people vote the top 4-5 voted entries and dont even bother to check the other. thats why the highest voted entries has 50 or more views thanthe other. If an entry has low votes then lot of voters just watch only the thumbnail of it...




Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Anonymous Contest Change - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.