Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. needs votes on non PSC related discgolf art contest - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 am   Reply with quote         

hey all im vote whoring lol... havent been on for a while... i havent chopped in a while too... i've been good havent been to jail etc... kinda have been minding my own business and staying outta trouble.

ive been very active since the last time ive entered any sort of art contest... ive retired from sk8'n im not a young punk anymore lol... ive found discgolf and have now devoted myself towards that sport.

i hope alls well with everyone and wish a happy holliday season too all... i still cant believe that im on the top 25 list for all time leaders... whats wrong with that picture lol...kinda looks as if things have changed... i do miss everyone but i now have started my own company making discgolf baskets... so most of my time is spent welding all day.

i did enter an art contest and was chosen in the top 6 there is a poll going on to vote in... im in last place... i think my design was too traditional... but it is also not like the others compared to the discgolf companys traditional layout.

take a look and help me out if you have the chance my design is #4 the other five entrys are nice as well so feel free to vote for any of them but i could use so support... i used martys old computer no mouse no fancy filters just cs... my thumb and the thumb pad the link is posted below Wink

-m-

http://gdstour.com/samurai-disc-art-design-contest-vote-here/

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Tesore

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 am   Reply with quote         

Hi M,
Done!
Can we vote just once, or every day?

Nice to hear you're a good boy nowadays Laughing

Good to 'see' you Hug

nat_g31

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 am   Reply with quote         

Done. Whore! Laughing

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
seelcraft

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

Done.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

Done, but I used a condom when I voted. Laughing Laughing Laughing

irgum

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 am   Reply with quote         

this sport was new to me
is this golf with frisbee?

+1 vote

delia

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

I can't see the entries!! WAHHH! Only a red X and if I right click and choose show picture, it still doesn't show.

booooooo!

I tried!

http://www.track4va.com

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Done . i was going to vote for number four before i read your topic any way nice work there .

taker

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Finish

Paul Von Stetina

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:48 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
I can't see the entries!! WAHHH! Only a red X and if I right click and choose show picture, it still doesn't show.

booooooo!

I tried!

Same here, but I did vote for #4... good luck, you'll need it, why would you weld a golf club to a Frisbee anyway? That could be dangerous when you try to catch it. Laughing

Tesore

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
deliandave wrote:

booooooo!

I tried!

Same here, but I did vote for #4... good luck, you'll need it, why would you weld a golf club to a Frisbee anyway? That could be dangerous when you try to catch it. Laughing

Same here, vote for #4!
I hope that's the good one Laughing

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Paul Von Stetina wrote:
deliandave wrote:

booooooo!

I tried!

Same here, vote for #4!
I hope that's the good one Laughing

Do not worry tes i think its the best i hope Laughing

TJ

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Done.

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:31 am   Reply with quote         

Welcome back.

Oh, and NEVER change that avatar. It's the only thing that has kept ol' Julie away all this time.

Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing man o man... u guys crack me up... to answer a few questions... people have been saying they have problems viewing the entrys i have no idea but the mod of the site is working on it?

2nd disc golf is like ball golf but yes you throw a modified frisbee (disc) into a basket (target) rather than hitting a ball into a hole.... opps i just said ball and hole in one sentence Shocked

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - N.G.S.P. needs votes on non PSC related discgolf art contest - Reply to topic