Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - SCAVENGER HUNT RESULTS - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:13 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Congratulations, TROOB.

Sorry, Chopoholics. I lost it for us. I really thought at least ONE of my entries would be good enough...

Next year.

Actually, I screwed us over with the misinterpretation of Task #1, and not getting the 2nd half of the comic done. Next year!

Take the Hate use it makes you stronger!!!!!!! At least thats what the Emperor tells me everyday Very Happy

Can I take my shame and make myself smarter? Laughing

Werdnaibor

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:22 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Congratulations, TROOB.

Sorry, Chopoholics. I lost it for us. I really thought at least ONE of my entries would be good enough...

Next year.

Actually, I screwed us over with the misinterpretation of Task #1, and not getting the 2nd half of the comic done. Next year!

Take the Hate use it makes you stronger!!!!!!! At least thats what the Emperor tells me everyday Very Happy

It's not our fault. The text was too small. We were reading that one from twenty feet away with gobs of Vaseline smeared over our eyes.

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Congratulations, TROOB.

Next year.

It's not our fault. The text was too small. We were reading that one from twenty feet away with gobs of Vaseline smeared over our eyes.

Well, to clarify, The Barrelheads bested us! I don't want to sound like Clay Matthews!

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Congratulations, TROOB.

Next year.

Your GiF's made the Video.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
The-Masked-Layer wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Congratulations, TROOB.

Next year.

Well, to clarify, The Barrelheads bested us! I don't want to sound like Clay Matthews!

Very true. I fucking hate Clay Matthews.

blue_lurker

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:53 pm   Reply with quote         

WOW...what a great Scavhunt...Nice work by everyone...PorkChops lots of hard work that has paid off in a very polished Hunt...makes it hard for us next time.

One thing I want to say to all that played. I love the Scavhunt its fun and its exciting and most of all it shows the true heart of PSC...working together to makes some thing that every one can enjoy.

It shows me that PSC still has that code of exceptance and fair play, win, loose or draw it was fun, it was great to see others ideas and most of all it was fun....

Twisted Evil "TO KICK YOU MOFOS ASS" Twisted Evil

Sorry about that, just channeled Marco for a minute there...

Well done to all,
and Porkers...ya set the bar high...but the Barrels are prepared to acept that challange.

Tea Man

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Congo Rats TROOB! Some great entries, really liked the bloody pieces soup & gif from chopoholics.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I was really hoping that our scary dish would win, Mark actually source real (sheep) eyeballs. Should have done a GIF
shane.e.randall

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:
Congo Rats TROOB! Some great entries, really liked the bloody pieces soup & gif from chopoholics.

We killed Werd.. His death was in vain... Oh well there is always next year.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Tea Man wrote:

BTW we are taking applications for Werds replacement at this time.... Qualifications.... must enjoy....torture mmmm torment... aaaaaand maybe death

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
Tea Man wrote:

BTW we are taking applications for Werds replacement at this time.... Qualifications.... must enjoy....torture mmmm torment... aaaaaand maybe death

sonic3

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Butchers your haunted house was awesme! so was yours Kittie!

Cheers Very Happy I had fun making it too Smile

sonic3

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:52 am   Reply with quote         

Yeh big congrats to the Barrel Heads Smile
Well done guys!

Some great entries this year and a great job done by the Pork Chops...Cheers guys Very Happy

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:24 am   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
Tea Man wrote:

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Damn, I've aged horribly.

kittie

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Awww, you're so cute! It's a damn shame about that shovel. Hope you're digging the afterlife.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - SCAVENGER HUNT RESULTS - Reply to topic