Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Chop the Shaman - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:36 pm   Reply with quote         

johndownunder wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
OMG John! Why didn't you submit that one!?!? It's my favorite!

I was really pleased with the Butterfly Fairy Sean it turned out the best of all the the pics i did.I did'nt enter it in the comp because i had intended just to send it to you in a PM just to say thanks for your advice and support over time yourself and quite a few others have been a great help in educating me. Decided just to post it in the forum after seeing your post.Very glad you like it i had a lot of fun doing the chop though i can tell ya getting the skin tones to match was a bitch.Congrats to everyone on their Shaman pics a lot of really good entries in this comp i have had a few laughs.Never ceases to amaze me the varied ideas and creativity everyone displays.Hope you wont be to long until your chopping again i am sure everyone misses your input.

Butterfly Fairy Ha Ha

Regards John

You're awesome John. John was my first friend here at PSC when I had just started. He sent me some PM's giving me advice on how to do well here.

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 pm   Reply with quote         

What no Dougy Houser...you guys pick up your game...hey Sham-my-man, nice to see ya smiling face mate...

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:55 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
What no Dougy Houser...you guys pick up your game...hey Sham-my-man, nice to see ya smiling face mate...

I did A Neil Patrick Howard one on a unicorn. Make one Blue

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 am   Reply with quote         

Anyway Shaman please change your avatar after this. That Twilight zone episode has always creeped me out. Jack in the box. I just dont like it.

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 am   Reply with quote         

johndownunder wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
OMG John! Why didn't you submit that one!?!? It's my favorite!

I was really pleased with the Butterfly Fairy Sean it turned out the best of all the the pics i did.I did'nt enter it in the comp because i had intended just to send it to you in a PM just to say thanks for your advice and support over time yourself and quite a few others have been a great help in educating me. Decided just to post it in the forum after seeing your post.Very glad you like it i had a lot of fun doing the chop though i can tell ya getting the skin tones to match was a bitch.Congrats to everyone on their Shaman pics a lot of really good entries in this comp i have had a few laughs.Never ceases to amaze me the varied ideas and creativity everyone displays.Hope you wont be to long until your chopping again i am sure everyone misses your input.

Butterfly Fairy Ha Ha

Regards John

Now that's the real PSC Spirit! Hug

TheShaman

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:50 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

You too Lurkersan! Been a long time. Hope everything is well in the land down unda.

and shane...

Sorry, brother Anthony Freemont stays! It's my all time favorite Twilight Zone Episode. For me, he's the perfect avatar for photoshopping. What's not to like about a boy who controls the universe with his mind? Thats a very good thing you did... Laughing Twisted Evil in our world... we do the same thing with this beloved program Photoshop.

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

fempie wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
fempie wrote:

you're cheering me up!

hehehe... good good! Actually I am jumping here around hoping more people enter the contest(s) *sigh*
So all of you.. start chopping!

Okay. I got off me arse and chopped for the Shaman. Wink

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:02 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:

You too Lurkersan! Been a long time. Hope everything is well in the land down unda.

and shane...

Sorry, brother Anthony Freemont stays! It's my all time favorite Twilight Zone Episode. For me, he's the perfect avatar for photoshopping. What's not to like about a boy who controls the universe with his mind? Thats a very good thing you did... Laughing Twisted Evil in our world... we do the same thing with this beloved program Photoshop.

Creeps me the hell out the older I get it get worse. lol

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:

and shane...

Creeps me the hell out the older I get it get worse. lol

Those old Twilight Zone episodes creeped me out much more when the next program was the "Star Spangled Banner" followed by nothing. Of course it didn't help that my childhood bedroom overlooked the cemetery behind our house. Shocked

The-Masked-Layer

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

So keep up the great work people. Sorry I've been away, but I'm back
Very Happy

Cheers

I'm sorry for what I did to you in the contest. Even a noob like me missed you, man. Crying or Very sad

TheShaman

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks masked. don't apologize. You did a good job on the execution! Laughing

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 am   Reply with quote         

I want to participate, but I think its too late...sigh....Sorry Sean...I miss the fun.

"There is none righteous, no not one." Romans 3:10; " Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." James 4:17
The-Masked-Layer

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

Totoy wrote:
I want to participate, but I think its too late...sigh....Sorry Sean...I miss the fun.

I just entered mine last night after Shane goaded me.

johndownunder

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:34 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Great job so far on Chop the Shaman people.
Some really fun entries. I'll list my favorites after the contest is over.

Hoping to see some more. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. Have fun with that photo. Love seeing all the great ideas this community comes up with when using a members photo. Wish more people would submit or we had Chop the Chopper back.

In other news:
I was just getting settled with everything at home and wanted to get back into chopping... BUT we might as well call November "Shaman Photo Month"

Started the month with my Cannon and then went right into Chop the Shaman...
and 22 of the 30 pictures I can 'see'
for November are ones that were submitted by me.

Don't like entering contests where I submitted photos,
but I'll be doing some extra voting for sure.

So keep up the great work people. Sorry I've been away, but I'm back
Very Happy

Cheers

Hi Sean,
Cant understand why some people are scared of your Avatar i remember this character from The Twilight Zone and he was really bloody frightening do you remember him ?

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6647/thetwilightzone.jpg

John

TheShaman

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

Totoy wrote:

just post it here then Totoy Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Chop the Shaman - Reply to topic