Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My name is *** and I am a chopoholic - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The-Masked-Layer

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

Take a good look at these pathetic souls. They're cleaning up their act! We shall maintain our "purity of essence" for next year!

Very Happy

papavales

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:

haha you are in my mind

johndownunder

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:49 am   Reply with quote         

fempie wrote:
Sometimes I do Photoshop too much. Do you too? (great English... I know)

Do you sometimes want to undo something the way undo works inside Photoshop and then realize that in real life such a thing is not possible?

Or did it happen to you that you spilled a drop of marmalade on your fresh-washed T-shirt and want to erase it like the eraser tool does?

Then the answer to the first question is: yes, I do too much Photoshop.

I just had such a stupid thing... I'm choppin' on tomorrows pic and take a break in between to see some youtubes. Then I look at the source pic preview in my browser and wonder why the *censored* my *censored* pen tool doesn't work!!! Evil or Very Mad

My name is fempie and I am a chopoholic Embarassed

I hope I am not the only one Confused

I checked the dictionary and the word Chopaholic is'nt there.It should be !!

Tesore

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 am   Reply with quote         

Check Google on 'chopOholic' and you find pages of PSC (members). Lol.

CatCongdon

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 am   Reply with quote         

fempie wrote:
Sometimes I do Photoshop too much. Do you too? (great English... I know)

Do you sometimes want to undo something the way undo works inside Photoshop and then realize that in real life such a thing is not possible?

Or did it happen to you that you spilled a drop of marmalade on your fresh-washed T-shirt and want to erase it like the eraser tool does?

Then the answer to the first question is: yes, I do too much Photoshop.

I just had such a stupid thing... I'm choppin' on tomorrows pic and take a break in between to see some youtubes. Then I look at the source pic preview in my browser and wonder why the *censored* my *censored* pen tool doesn't work!!! Evil or Very Mad

My name is fempie and I am a chopoholic Embarassed

I hope I am not the only one Confused

Do not diet or exercize...I refine my edges and liquify....I am a chopoholic. My name is Cat.

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

My name is Mel and I'm a chopoholic Rolling Eyes
been on the wagon for a while now as using old fashioned pen and paper, tho doesn't stop me looking for the crtl z Laughing

Do you sometimes want to undo something the way undo works inside Photoshop and then realize that in real life such a thing is not possible? `I remember this symptom so well, Laughing

Daenerys

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 am   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Check Google on 'chopOholic' and you find pages of PSC (members). Lol.

I've searched and found, indeed!!
Thanks for the effusive "O", I had written wrong before .....

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello, my name is Al.

(waits for greeting)

My story is less Photoshop but just computers. I was at work one day and listening to a music CD while I was editing a photo or some such nonsense. I could not remember the name of the current track so I tried to scroll down to find out what it was called.

I then realized I was getting frustrated because the cursor was not scrolling from the monitor screen to the jewel box leaning against it.

*sigh* I am a chopaholic. Confused

fempie

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

The-Masked-Layer wrote:
There is a cure. I'm on the wagon now. My counselor has me cutting up magazines with X-Acto knives and making photomontages old-school. I'm a bit dizzy from the hexane in the Rubber Cement, but it has been fun. Within a few months I should be ready for Exquisite Corpse drawings, and then I may be drawing still-lifes by next summer! Very Happy

A warm welcome for The-Masked-Layer.

We are all so proud of you. You are doing great! But... and this is a big BUT... You should not use X-Acto knives. They are too much looking like the Photoshop knife too!
Try to let go for a few moments... try to use your hands instead. Try it! And remember... it is ok to cry when you are missing Photoshop during the sessions

*tap...tap...tap*

fempie

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 pm   Reply with quote         

CatCongdon wrote:
Do not diet or exercize...I refine my edges and liquify....I am a chopoholic. My name is Cat.

Welcome CatCongdon.

There can be no question, my dear Cat, of the value of exercise before breakfast. So that is a good thing (I think).
But calling that refining and liquifying is not the optimal way. Try to use filters instead. They take less time so you have more time to spent looking into the mirror!

To give you a little push into the right direction: try to use the filter Lightning Effects. You will look much better if the light is accentuating your best looking parts!

Please let us all know what the results were, k? Smile

fempie

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Mel47 wrote:
My name is Mel and I'm a chopoholic Rolling Eyes
been on the wagon for a while now as using old fashioned pen and paper, tho doesn't stop me looking for the crtl z Laughing

Do you sometimes want to undo something the way undo works inside Photoshop and then realize that in real life such a thing is not possible? `I remember this symptom so well, Laughing

Welcome Mel47.

I must say that you seem to be on a very very good way! Using pen and paper is a good way of expressing your willing to get better.

Now.. we do have this brochure here with tips and tricks and there is something in it for you too!
Go to your favorite online store and buy yourself a German keyboard. The German keyboard has the "Z" where the "Y" is and the other way around.
This means every time you want to ctrl z something... you will do ctrl y instead!

I hope this helps! thumleft

fempie

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Hello, my name is Al.

(waits for greeting)

My story is less Photoshop but just computers. I was at work one day and listening to a music CD while I was editing a photo or some such nonsense. I could not remember the name of the current track so I tried to scroll down to find out what it was called.

I then realized I was getting frustrated because the cursor was not scrolling from the monitor screen to the jewel box leaning against it.

Welcome YerPalAl.

Laughing That's so funny! Laughing
oops.. sorry... hehehe..*snif*

Anyways.. yes, you are a chopaholic and it's time that you finally except that. Denial does not help you at all!

When you are trying to scroll into the real world *cough..ahahahahahaha!!!... cough... hahaha!* Sorry, but then you are chopaholic without doubt! Laughing

But we still love you Hug

anfa

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Hello, my name is Al.

(waits for greeting)

Laughing When I've been reading the newspaper and it says "story continues on page x", I've went to the page and instantly thought "Ctr+f" for find. Then I realise I'm not on the internet. This has happened more than once.

cringer8

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 pm   Reply with quote         

There is only one true Chopoholic: Tesore

Someone needs to organize an intervention Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My name is *** and I am a chopoholic - Reply to topic