Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Regular contest with a theme. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         


Don't forget:

Exclamation Tomorrow is the DAY!

Exclamation If you're in this game: write TiC in the entry notes!

Exclamation Anfa's contest on Feb 14: http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=19010

Have fun Very Happy




fempie

Location: dutchy in germany > in Slovenia

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         


Just thought about the contest... shoot Sad
Luckely I have a good excuse since I'm currently ill (doc doesnt know yet what's up), but I'm sleeping 12+ hours a day and feel kind of sick. No... I'm NOT pregnant Wink
O well.. at least I will make some time to vote for you guys!




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         


fempie wrote:
Just thought about the contest... shoot Sad
Luckely I have a good excuse since I'm currently ill (doc doesnt know yet what's up), but I'm sleeping 12+ hours a day and feel kind of sick. No... I'm NOT pregnant Wink
O well.. at least I will make some time to vote for you guys!


We go on... every week!

Hope you feel better soon Fempie Hug




TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 am   Reply with quote         


what the hell am I supposed to do with a table and chairs for a spring theme?!?!




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:47 am   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
what the hell am I supposed to do with a table and chairs for a spring theme?!?!


Using your imagination!

If you think Feb 13 is a problem... you didn't see what's coming up on Mar 06, lol.

Confused

Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing




Sanctuary

Location: in your monitor...

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
what the hell am I supposed to do with a table and chairs for a spring theme?!?!


Using your imagination!

If you think Feb 13 is a problem... you didn't see what's coming up on Mar 06, lol.

Confused

Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Aah you are giving spoiler to those who don't have advantage. Crying or Very sad




_________________

TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         


Sanctuary wrote:
Tesore wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
what the hell am I supposed to do with a table and chairs for a spring theme?!?!


Using your imagination!

If you think Feb 13 is a problem... you didn't see what's coming up on Mar 06, lol.

Confused

Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Aah you are giving spoiler to those who don't have advantage. Crying or Very sad


Me? no not really...




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
Sanctuary

Location: in your monitor...

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Tesore wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
what the hell am I supposed to do with a table and chairs for a spring theme?!?!


Using your imagination!

If you think Feb 13 is a problem... you didn't see what's coming up on Mar 06, lol.

Confused

Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Aah you are giving spoiler to those who don't have advantage. Crying or Very sad


Me? no not really...


Silly me. Never knew it always been there.




_________________

Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 am   Reply with quote         




Next week, Feb 13: Spring TiC!

Great work on the Winter TiC all and congrats TJ Hug




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:54 am   Reply with quote         


Thanks Paola! Hug Hug Hug
Good luck to everyone chopping in round 2. thumright




TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:59 pm   Reply with quote         


Nice job on the result tally Tes!




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:39 am   Reply with quote         


Thanks! Wink

Don't forget it's February 13 before you know it:





cringer8

Location: Seattle

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         


Hmmm, okay. I missed winter, but I hate that season anyway. I'm in for Spring salut

Spring is kitten season, after all Wink




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         


It sure is Wink

Good to see you in the TiC games!




Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
what the hell am I supposed to do with a table and chairs for a spring theme?!?!


LOL Laughing I know what you mean Shaman !

First thing I thought of was putting clowns on "springs" coming out of the boxes !

Bwahaha .... but that would be the wrong spring !

Hey maybe we could just put flowers and bunnies on the table ? lol

And yeah ...what up with Mar 6 ....Really ?

...I was hoping do something wicked with the Wrath theme ...but seriously ?

And as if in jest ...with anger already included !... ROFLMAO !



Btw ..won't be late this time ...got held up last Tues night .

Have to go out town this Tues morn ...

.... So I'm burning oil to get the sacred bunnies in a row by tomorrow night !




Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Regular contest with a theme. - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com