Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WISH THE USA GOOD LUCK=2nd amendment! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

couldb5150

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:18 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
gramps wrote:
Let's not turn PSC into a political site. It is a good way to drive people away, including me. Confused

You think a political thread will turn this site into a political site?
Anyway, this thread is in "General Discussion".

THAT'S WHY I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU ANFA!....CHEER MATE
~5150

couldb5150

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:20 am   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
gramps wrote:
Let's not turn PSC into a political site. It is a good way to drive people away, including me. Confused

Hmmm You have the choice to not click on things or participate in discussions. It would be a different story if people were making political commentary on peoples images. But then again this is a site about artwork, and artwork is about freedom of expression. So I think people should express any opinion they want, whether its about killing puppies or even the "Richard Gere Hampster Rescue League" (That's going to be the name of my Hipster Ironic Rock band if I ever start one so don't steal it). I do agree people can get stupid about politics though (especially that Anfa guy) God bless the Queen! Cant we all just get along and drink a beer?

10-4

couldb5150

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I've just formed a band called The Richard Gere Hamster Rescue League.

i'M IN ..WE CAN rectify THIS NOW!......aNFA YOU CRACK ME UP!

~5150

couldb5150

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:
I've just formed a band called The Richard Gere Hamster Rescue League.

Raising Brow Not Cool! Just interested, what instrument will you be playing?

I'll be shaking a mudskipper tied to a stick while wearing a very large hat.

bwaahahahahahahahahaha

couldb5150

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:24 am   Reply with quote         

jaw2785 wrote:
Claf wrote:
Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Paine, Lee, Henry, Adams... the all died 200 years ago.
The American Second Amendment was adopted 116 years before John Wayne was born.
It's old stories, far from 21st century reality.

I'm from the North, living on a land called Canada, and from here this gun debate looks a little retarded!
But I think that if I lived in the United States, I'd certainly have in my possession several guns... because like in any other country on this little planet, half the population there are idiots... and they also have guns!! How can I trust them!?
Laughing

I believe everyone should turn in their guns like a good Canadian, Put cameras up everyone's butt like a good Englishman. Ban working dog breeds like an hysterical city council and run around killing each other with machetes... by the millions... like a any good Rahwandan.
How's that work for you Miss Canada.
If you are stupid enough to trust your government or ANY government then you are the perfect subject of that government. But you are certainly not a free citizen as long as that government can do whatever it damn well pleases to you and yours. Only the young and naive lack the memory to recall how many millions of humans have died for the truth of true freedom. When you start trusting governments you have surrendered to those governments.
The argument that everything is different today than 200 years ago is a lie from the pit of hell. Human nature NEVER changes and those who can consolidate power and weaken the masses always have and always will abuse that power. It must be nice to live in a time where evil is considered dead and buried.
But believe me... evil is alive and well in the hearts of every human being. The only difference is that those with power can wield the sword of evil with a power never dreamed of by the individual. You think mass murder on the scale of the "Ultimate Solution" is impossible today? If so... history proves you the fool. Time and time again.
I pray you never see the day...

SO WELL SAID I WANT TO BUY YOU A FERRARI!...KUDOS TO YOU AND YOUR WAY OF SAYING WHAT IS!...couldn't of said it better myself!
~Appreciate it ....

jaw2785

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:39 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
jaw2785 wrote:
Claf wrote:
Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Paine, Lee, Henry, Adams... the all died 200 years ago.

I'm from the North, living on a land called Canada, and from here this gun debate looks a little retarded!
But I think that if I lived in the United States, I'd certainly have in my possession several guns... because like in any other country on this little planet, half the population there are idiots... and they also have guns!! How can I trust them!?
Laughing

I believe everyone should turn in their guns like a good Canadian, Put cameras up everyone's butt like a good Englishman. Ban working dog breeds like an hysterical city council and run around killing each other with machetes... by the millions... like a any good Rahwandan.
If you are stupid enough to trust your government or ANY government then you are the perfect subject of that government. But you are certainly not a free citizen as long as that government can do whatever it damn well pleases to you and yours. Only the young and naive lack the memory to recall how many millions of humans have died for the truth of true freedom. When you start trusting governments you have surrendered to those governments.
The argument that everything is different today than 200 years ago is a lie from the pit of hell. Human nature NEVER changes and those who can consolidate power and weaken the masses always have and always will abuse that power. It must be nice to live in a time where evil is considered dead and buried.
But believe me... evil is alive and well in the hearts of every human being. The only difference is that those with power can wield the sword of evil with a power never dreamed of by the individual. You think mass murder on the scale of the "Ultimate Solution" is impossible today? If so... history proves you the fool. Time and time again.

SO WELL SAID I WANT TO BUY YOU A FERRARI!...KUDOS TO YOU AND YOUR WAY OF SAYING WHAT IS!...couldn't of said it better myself!
~Appreciate it ....

Make it a blue one... with a coyote fur headliner.

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Some of you people need to study the art of expression. You write so many sentences but don't really say anything.

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Also a lot of you Constitutionalist need to learn the definition of Amendment.

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:41 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:08 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
http://momsdemandaction.org/in-the-news/choose-one-little-red-riding-hood-or-an-assault-weapon/

I read this article earlier this week and the analogies are not appropriate. I do think the picture of the little girl holding an M16 is cute though. This article more or less shows whether or not we should make our children more ignorant IMO.

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

jaw2785 wrote:
Claf wrote:

Laughing

Like you, Miss Canada don't trust her government or any other government. Politics, power, money... whatever, corruption rules the world...
...always been like this.
But I have nothing to fear.
The "evil" you are talking about, I call it human nature. And of course human nature never changes...
...but times have changed and there is things we can deal different ways.
It will be war and death, but again, nothing to scare me.
In my freedom, there is no fear.
You don't need to loose your time praying for me...

jaw2785 wrote:
And you think your college degree makes YOU smarter than all these people who saw that all governments are self seeking? You really are self inflated aren't you. 200 years ain't squat when it comes to human nature. You should really learn some history, because you are the type who would allow it to repeat itself by your apathy and "enlightened" mentality.

You can have your college degree, lot of knowledge, success, knowing all human history... but you can also be an idiot. It doesn't matter.
And it doesn't matter in what you believe, there are idiots on all sides.
You said: "But believe me... evil is alive and well in the hearts of every human being".
I will say: "But believe me, idiocy is alive and well in the brain of every human being".
... and by the way, I said this without any pretension.

anfa

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:
http://momsdemandaction.org/in-the-news/choose-one-little-red-riding-hood-or-an-assault-weapon/

I read this article earlier this week and the analogies are not appropriate. I do think the picture of the little girl holding an M16 is cute though. This article more or less shows whether or not we should make our children more ignorant IMO.

I think it's sad that Kinder eggs are banned in the US. They're fucking brilliant! You can get BIG ones with BIG toys to build inside. Are they banned too?

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:58 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
anfa wrote:

I think it's sad that Kinder eggs are banned in the US. They're fucking brilliant! You can get BIG ones with BIG toys to build inside. Are they banned too?

It is stupid and ridiculous. People are stupid. I am personally an Athiest, but keeping the bible out of the classroom is ignorant. The bible is fucking history. Put the Koran in there too. World Cultures are poorly taught in most culture because of the left and right assholes in our society. People spend too much time thinking about conforming to a mold without actually educating themselves. You do not have to have a college degree to pick up a book.

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:55 pm   Reply with quote         

I says its once and I says its agin....
Guns dont kill peoples...
Bullets kills peoples...
SO
If ya want ya gun you can have it...play with it...stroke it and clean it afterwards...
Ya just cant have the bullits...see easy solution...

(By the way I do have a degree in Engineering and Microelectronics I typed it that way to look smarta) Wink

anfa

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 pm   Reply with quote         

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh0orhvcxBY[/youtube]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - WISH THE USA GOOD LUCK=2nd amendment! - Reply to topic