Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

TheShaman

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
arcaico wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
I made a few silly predictions on my bracket thingy. I forgot who Watch them drift was, and for some reason could not find him on the user search at first.
I mostly just want Sean to beat Arc because it would be hilarious, and I stand by prediction that Jr. will win the whole thing.

Shane, Shane... don´t be naive... any 5 minutes chop I make is enough to beat Sean... he´s classified like a round 1, maybe round 2 kind of player... it´s not like he´s even getting to round 4 to have his ass kicked by me... probably Sh!za will send him home in round 3... if he manages to make it to round 3...

Its going to be the fight of the century!

lol...
yes it is going to be like that if sean make it to round 4,,,

i guess arc want to switch Sh!ze in his rounds .....

I´d love to see Sean beat Sh!za... it would be almost like getting a free pass to round 6... Sh!za is a good chopper... why in the world would I prefer fighting Sh!za instead of Sean?

Laughing Shane! Classic!

but yes Shizzle will probably take me out before Arc has the pleasure.
At least I'd lose to someone classy

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:45 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
arcaico wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
I made a few silly predictions on my bracket thingy. I forgot who Watch them drift was, and for some reason could not find him on the user search at first.
I mostly just want Sean to beat Arc because it would be hilarious, and I stand by prediction that Jr. will win the whole thing.

Shane, Shane... don´t be naive... any 5 minutes chop I make is enough to beat Sean... he´s classified like a round 1, maybe round 2 kind of player... it´s not like he´s even getting to round 4 to have his ass kicked by me... probably Sh!za will send him home in round 3... if he manages to make it to round 3...

Its going to be the fight of the century!

lol...
yes it is going to be like that if sean make it to round 4,,,

i guess arc want to switch Sh!ze in his rounds .....

I´d love to see Sean beat Sh!za... it would be almost like getting a free pass to round 6... Sh!za is a good chopper... why in the world would I prefer fighting Sh!za instead of Sean?

Laughing Shane! Classic!

but yes Shizzle will probably take me out before Arc has the pleasure.
At least I'd lose to someone classy

You´re actually expecting that... not to live in the shame of having you ass spanked by me after all the insults prematch i made...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

You´re actually expecting that... not to live in the shame of having you ass spanked by me after all the insults prematch i made...

I'm expecting nothing arc.
Sh!Za is a damn good chopper. and I'm not going to make the mistake of looking past charlie either.

I only expect to do my best and let the chips and votes fall where they may.

If I lose to you, it's expected. No shame in the obvious.
The only shame here would be you losing to me.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I'm expecting nothing arc. I only expect to do my best and let the chips and votes fall where they may.

That would never happen...

and who´s been demanding a h2h between you and me for the past years, WAS YOU, not me. Now that you may have the chance to get it you come with this... oh... no... I didn´t say anything... yadda yadda yadda... be a man and say you claimed you could beat me in a h2h for the past years, Sean.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I'm expecting nothing arc. I only expect to do my best and let the chips and votes fall where they may.

and who´s been demanding a h2h between you and me for the past years, WAS YOU, not me. Now that you may have the chance to get it you come with this... oh... no... I didn´t say anything... yadda yadda yadda... be a man and say you claimed you could beat me in a h2h for the past years, Sean.

I didn't claim I could beat you. Wanting a Honest H2H against you because I want and welcome the challenge.... and claiming I'd automatically win are two different things.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
I finished my prediction. I'm pulling for an all Robinson final, with my favorite brother that is in the H2H winning. I'm also hoping for a showdown of disturbing images in the photoshopmaster jr and Cringer8 match.

It´s accurate... I might lose to anfa. Except there´s no way cringer8 can beat both jr and bogonet...

You forgot volkwes. My path to the finals would be a miracle run Laughing

taker

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

I didn't claim I could beat you. Wanting a Honest H2H against you because I want and welcome the challenge.... and claiming I'd automatically win are two different things.

woohooo nice fight guys .. I did not saw you talkin like this before ...
i was wondering what of you guys talked face to face

Werdnaibor

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
arcaico wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
I finished my prediction. I'm pulling for an all Robinson final, with my favorite brother that is in the H2H winning. I'm also hoping for a showdown of disturbing images in the photoshopmaster jr and Cringer8 match.

It´s accurate... I might lose to anfa. Except there´s no way cringer8 can beat both jr and bogonet...

You forgot volkwes. My path to the finals would be a miracle run Laughing

A miracle that's going to happen, dammit!

Tea Man

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm beginning to think arcaico put a large bet on Shaman to win the bracket and is going to throw the match and win big Shocked

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh come on guys we all know this year the winner in H2H is TJ ..

Btw : good luck the shaman you have hard rounds...

TheShaman

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Ammorio wrote:

You're tellin' me! Laughing

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Ammorio wrote:

You're tellin' me! Laughing

LMAO .. damn man .. i think i need to said good luck for my self if i make it to round 2 i will find the202 in my face so for sure i'am not going to make it to round 3 .

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:
I'm beginning to think arcaico put a large bet on Shaman to win the bracket and is going to throw the match and win big Shocked

That's a good lone of thinking... bookies are paying 50 to 1 on Sean...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Tea Man wrote:

and i was wondering what's going on between you and Sean .. that all because bookies are paying 50 for your winning .. Rolling Eyes

I say that sean going to win in round 4 and kick your ass .. Just saying.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic