Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:02 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
I might not post in round two... thereīs way too much alcohol in my blood to be able to chop... or would it be way too few blood cells in my alcohol?

In the other hand, if i do post, itīs gonna be so freaking alcohol based that some might not have the ability to digest it...

just saying...

expect the unexpected...

so ask Hellraiser to make one for you. Quit yer cryin'.

I expect the unexpected dammit!

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
arcaico wrote:
I might not post in round two... thereīs way too much alcohol in my blood to be able to chop... or would it be way too few blood cells in my alcohol?

In the other hand, if i do post, itīs gonna be so freaking alcohol based that some might not have the ability to digest it...

just saying...

expect the unexpected...

so ask Hellraiser to make one for you. Quit yer cryin'.

I expect the unexpected dammit!

Chill, woman!! I just posted!!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

cringer8

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:32 am   Reply with quote         

Five hours to deadline and still 18 entries short. One of those is mine, lol. I'll get it done in time.... hopefully shaking

Tea Man

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
Five hours to deadline and still 18 entries short. One of those is mine, lol. I'll get it done in time.... hopefully shaking

The key is to not start your entry before the 5 hours left mark. That's where the real inspiration is Wink

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:49 am   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

The key is to not start your entry before the 5 hours left mark. That's were the real inspiration is Wink

no... thats when Murphy's law takes over. Laughing

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

The key is to not start your entry before the 5 hours left mark. That's where the real inspiration is Wink

Lol, yeah, that is the way to do it, alright Wink

By 2:30 in the morning, my brain was playing tricks on me, convincing me everything looked great. "That looks totally real. You're done. Go to sleep.... go to sleep.....go to sleep." My eyes couldn't even focus.

I woke up in the morning to see what I had made and confirmed that sleep deprivation and chopping do not mix Laughing

If I'm lucky enough to make it to Round 3, I will not procrastinate again. Who am I kidding? I'll do it again Rolling Eyes

taker

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh guys what is going on in round 2 .. I'am really shocked right now i thought that i am going to find amazing chops and amazing ideas but actually i did not believe my eyes when i see round 2 .. Shocked Shocked

i think there is only 3 or 4 image i can count them are deserve to be in round 3 . well i did not see that coming
after all that is my opinion .. Good luck all i hope to see something special in next round .

And i think that > the shaman and Sh!za < going to meet each other in next round .. beware arc Razz

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
Oh guys what is going on in round 2 .. I'am really shocked right now i thought that i am going to find amazing chops and amazing ideas but actually i did not believe my eyes when i see round 2 .. Shocked Shocked

i think there is only 3 or 4 image i can count them are deserve to be in round 3 . well i did not see that coming
after all that is my opinion .. Good luck all i hope to see something special in next round .

And i think that > the shaman and Sh!za < going to meet each other in next round .. beware arc Razz

Get out of here... you screwed up my prediction... i put a lot more faith on you, and you couldnīt make it even to round 2... lol

And you are sooooo wrong... There are a lot of good chops. Much more than the previous h2hs, where most matches were like... this, this, this, this... with obvious choices... this year we have quite a few surprises... quite a few deceptions... but overall, lots of good entries... (much more than 3 or 4, as you state)

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:

Get out of here... you screwed up my prediction... i put a lot more faith on you, and you couldnīt make it even to round 2... lol

And you are sooooo wrong... There are a lot of good chops. Much more than the previous h2hs, where most matches were like... this, this, this, this... with obvious choices... this year we have quite a few surprises... quite a few deceptions... but overall, lots of good entries... (much more than 3 or 4, as you state)

Youu dude stop play in my mind you know clearly there is only 5 chops in this round deserve to be in next round .... And i think you saw abraham he did not make it like we imagine him .,, and am glad that am out from the first round because if i make it to this round i was going to win ... The shaman make his amazing image to let you know that he is coming Razz

any who i guess next round going to ve more fun.

glennhanna

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:

i think there is only 3 or 4 image i can count them are deserve to be in round 3 .

This is basically round 1 at photoshopcontest.com. I wouldn't expect every chop to look like it belonged in round 5, but not good enough to make it to round 2? OUCH. I haven't seen all the entries yet, but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far in relation to previous H2H round 1 entries.

taker

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
taker wrote:

i think there is only 3 or 4 image i can count them are deserve to be in round 3 .

This is basically round 1 at photoshopcontest.com. I wouldn't expect every chop to look like it belonged in round 5, but not good enough to make it to round 2? OUCH. I haven't seen all the entries yet, but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far in relation to previous H2H round 1 entries.

maybe after you see all the entries you will make your choice ..and why you do not expect every chpp to look like round 5 .. We need to take this more seriously . We have to make our best ... We need to expect every chop to look like round 5 because when you make sonething you need to make it perfect ...

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:32 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
taker wrote:

Thatīs exactly what I meant... round 1 matches (or, round 2, due to the few matches of round 1) in previous years were matches with entries good enough to make it to round 2 only... this year we had quite a few great chops... I counted 10 excelent chops in there... round 1 used to have only 2 or 3 excelent entries... there were 5 deceptions, from choppers I expected more than they actually posted (what is understandable, hencing this is round 1 only)...

And as for Sean... his match was one of the matches I had to choose the less worse entry, instead of choosing the better one... I donīt think heīll get to round 5 if he keeps chopping that way... what isnīt really a surprise...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
glennhanna wrote:
taker wrote:

maybe after you see all the entries you will make your choice ..and why you do not expect every chpp to look like round 5 .. We need to take this more seriously . We have to make our best ... We need to expect every chop to look like round 5 because when you make sonething you need to make it perfect ...

Itīs a tournament... not a regular contest... you study your opponent, and donīt waste energy doing more than enough to beat him... itīs always been like that... and thatīs the way most people that get into the final 4 work...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
glennhanna wrote:
taker wrote:

Itīs a tournament... not a regular contest... you study your opponent, and donīt waste energy doing more than enough to beat him... itīs always been like that... and thatīs the way most people that get into the final 4 work...

i disagree with you in this and that why the shaman lose against me last year because he just make it good not perfect... And about that his image this round is awesome actually one of the best ..but i think you need to study your opponent and make more than enough to beat him..

anfa

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:47 pm   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
We need to expect every chop to look like round 5 because when you make sonething you need to make it perfect ...

1) There's no such thing as perfection. And 2) There's no such thing as perfection.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic